first cycle with oxevol

carltheduke

Awards
i am 25 180 lbs bout 10% bf i think ive narrowed my choices for my first legal steroid cycle to oxevol or anevol. ive heard that oxevol is the least harsh of the two.

for liver support ive heard that fish oil and thistle weed are good.

and for PCT ive read that nolvadex or tamxifen are good.

i read the post about pulsing orals and how if done correctly a serm isnt needed.

obviously i still have more planning to do, but does this sound like a good plan? advice pls

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the chemical formulation of oxevol?
i am not familiar with it.

carltheduke

Awards
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one from what ive read its a knockoff of superdrol

dice404

Awards
Since its you're first cycle I would run the oxevol (superdrol). theres no need at this point to stack other designers (anevol is a stack of superdrol and pheraplex clones). Keep it simple. It has liver support built in but i would still look into cycle support. For post cycle i would recomend toremifene over nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate). Brought my boys back quick after my last superdrol cycle. btw, oxevol (superdrol) is still a very potent and harsh steroid. deffinatly have your lipids and liver values checked after your cycle .

dice404

Awards
Since its you're first cycle I would run the oxevol (superdrol). theres no need at this point to stack other designers (anevol is a stack of superdrol and pheraplex clones). Keep it simple. It has liver support built in but i would still look into cycle support. For post cycle i would recomend toremifene over nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate). Brought my boys back quick after my last superdrol cycle. btw, oxevol (superdrol) is still a very potent and harsh steroid. deffinatly have your lipids and liver values checked after your cycle .

dice404

Awards
my bad not sure why that went up twice....

carltheduke

Awards
thanks appreciate it i will definitely get some good pct and tests by a doc. what doses do u think i should take of oxevol?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Carl,

I am not sure what you meant when you said thistle weed, maybe milk thistle?

I would recommend you take Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. We will also becoming out with POST Cycle Support in the next 2 weeks to help you get going again.

CROWLER

dice404

Awards
oxevol contains 12mg superdrol per cap so since its your fist cycle I would run 12/24/24/24. you should see great gains at those doses if you diet is in check.