11-OXO, Epistane/Havoc and Bold200 Cycle - Any thoughts?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm giving pins a little break. I've been completely off everything for about 3 months. I'd like to give this a try.

Adrenosterone (3-AD/11-OXO) at 600mg per day
Bold200 at 1200mg per day
Havoc/Epistane at 20-40mg/day pulsing

Any thoughts? There's only one methyl in there (Havoc/Epistane) and it seems pretty light on the liver.. Plus, being pulsed - how bad could it be? This would be a 6-8 week deal...

Last edited:

pheraflex

Awards
looks fine to me. though i wouldnt start with the 40 of epi. start with 20.

everything else looks good. i'm actually running a Havoc SD cycle right now. havoc 3 weeks 20,30,40 and SD 3 weeks at 10 20 20. i'm on week 2 of havoc with gains starting to come and i still have 4 weeks!

u gunna run a log?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah, I'll probably do a log..

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i would say 8 weeks is good, the bold takes 4 to kick in and if u start with when 3AD finally makes it out u will really enjoy it. i would personally go with epi, havoc has great reviews and it sells very well in my store however it makes me sick epi doesnt for some reason

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had VERY few (compared to number of bottles sold) reports of Havoc making people not feel well...maybe a total of 5 or so.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm doing the 11-OXO and AndroXtreme-D in place of 3-AD because I don't think it's ever coming out. As for Havoc - in what way did it make you sick? I never remember seeing you post that..

Cerberus

Awards
I honestly don't buy into pulsing. But to each his own ...

I have been pondering such a thing since I have all three compounds. This is what I've thought of trying:

Code:
Week 1: 1g 1,4AD ED
Week 2: 1g 1,4AD ED
Week 3: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED
Week 4: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED
Week 5: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 20mg Havoc ED
Week 6: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30mg Havoc ED
Week 7: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30mg Havoc ED
Week 8: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30-40mg Havoc ED
Week 9: 120mg Fareston
Week 10: 90mg Fareston
Week 11: 60mg Fareston
Week 12: 30mg Fareston

Liv 52 + SAMe + Milk Thistle during cycle and post cycle therapy

Possibly throw in 6-oxo in and inverse fashion w/ Fareston
1,4AD - 4 doses divided throughout the day
11-OXO - 3 doses divided throughout the day
Havoc - Pre/Post workout

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
We have had VERY few (compared to number of bottles sold) reports of Havoc making people not feel well...maybe a total of 5 or so.
i hope i didnt offend u matt, my store that i run being Nutrition Warehouse we were one of the very first to carry Havoc, i still sell the hell out of Havoc unfortunatley for me i cant take it for some reason i only tried it twice two weeks, it gave me stomach cramps and also some flu symptons

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i hope i didnt offend u matt, my store that i run being Nutrition Warehouse we were one of the very first to carry Havoc, i still sell the hell out of Havoc unfortunatley for me i cant take it for some reason i only tried it twice two weeks, it gave me stomach cramps and also some flu symptons
Not offended at all, just trying to assuage any misgivings someone might have about taking Havoc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't buy into pulsing. But to each his own ...

I have been pondering such a thing since I have all three compounds. This is what I've thought of trying:

Code:
Week 1: 1g 1,4AD ED
Week 2: 1g 1,4AD ED
Week 3: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED
Week 4: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED
Week 5: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 20mg Havoc ED
Week 6: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30mg Havoc ED
Week 7: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30mg Havoc ED
Week 8: 1g 1,4AD ED + 450mg 11-OXO ED + 30-40mg Havoc ED
Week 9: 120mg Fareston
Week 10: 90mg Fareston
Week 11: 60mg Fareston
Week 12: 30mg Fareston

Liv 52 + SAMe + Milk Thistle during cycle and post cycle therapy

Possibly throw in 6-oxo in and inverse fashion w/ Fareston
1,4AD - 4 doses divided throughout the day
11-OXO - 3 doses divided throughout the day
Havoc - Pre/Post workout
I would kickstart with the Havoc for 4 weeks while you wait for the 1,4 to kick in.

Cerberus

Awards
I would kickstart with the Havoc for 4 weeks while you wait for the 1,4 to kick in.
Wouldn't you want to end with the methyl so you can begin PCT appropriately? And not wait 4 weeks after havoc usage to start? Not questioning because I think I'm right, I'm simply questioning to understand.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree - You want to front-load EPI at any where between 40 - 50mg the first couple of days...

And Havoc makes me sick as well - Although EPI did not give me the stomach problems that I got with Havoc, I did however develop flu like symptoms...

Your stack looks interesting - hope you keep a log!

looks fine to me. though i wouldnt start with the 40 of epi. start with 20.

everything else looks good. i'm actually running a Havoc superdrol cycle right now. havoc 3 weeks 20,30,40 and SD 3 weeks at 10 20 20. i'm on week 2 of havoc with gains starting to come and i still have 4 weeks!

u gunna run a log?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading and learning.. I may switch my plan up a bit.. It does seem to make sense to leave the Havoc/Epistane for the last 4 weeks... No? I suppose since I'm pulsing it (which may or may not work), I should be safe...

Attachments

Last edited:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
this is the same stack im gonna do but im going to add anavar and prop. i have 55gs of 14ad powder but i think il save it