Which is a better cutter stack?

Which is a better cut stack?

• M-drol & Furazadrol

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • M-drol & AndroXtreme (same as AX 3-AD)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Furazadrol & AndroXtreme

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shreddedkid11

Awards
i'm pretty big but now i'm looking to get more definition and condition and really bring out my muscles. i'm 23, 6'1, 180 lbs.
i'm not sure what my bodyfat is but if i had to guess i would say it's 14%-16%. i'm looking to get in the 10%-12% range w/o sacrificing any muscle. which stack is the best option?
thanks, any help would be appreciated

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd say m-drol w/ furazadrol.
if m-drol is a superdrol clone...
i am not familiar with furazadrol but it's supposed to be a hardening agent correct? anywho i feel that superdrol is more potent than that of 3-ad for fat loss. just my .02

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Not to stray off from this topic itself, but how does m-drol with propadrol?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Not to stray off from this topic itself, but how does m-drol with propadrol?
BUMP

Wondering about this myself as I have tried both befor but not together and I found a cheap place for the propadrol at less than 30 a bottle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i found propadrol and m-drol to not be as effective as trenadrol (kilosports) with m-drol...
the strength gains and mass gains were tremendous...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
run m-drol and trenadrol. u wont regret it

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
i found propadrol and m-drol to not be as effective as trenadrol (kilosports) with m-drol...
the strength gains and mass gains were tremendous...
Originally I was thinking of the ai in propadrol to slap around the estro factor mdrol may cause. But thanks for the heads up, will do further research.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
running epithin E and trenadrol right now on a cut... will let you guys know how it works out, currently on day 6

getfit28

Awards
Mdrol & Trenadrol

run m-drol and trenadrol. u wont regret it
Bro,, It looks like you've tried this stack ( trnadrol & Mdrol )
was it good for you ? I'm thinking of trying this or maybe Mdrol & Empistane or even Fuzadrol ?

If so, how did you stack it ?

I'v been out the game on PH's for sometime now... I'm 28 and done superdrol, pherplex in the past but then started doing the real stuff ( test e, test cyp, d-bol )but this time I just want to run a ph cycle but not sure what's good now ? Thanks

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
6'1 @ 180lbs? you said you "pretty big" but to me that kinda seems like you got some more bulking to do. Obviously i don't know the look that your after but 180lbs at that height seems kinda skinny.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'1 @ 180lbs? you said you "pretty big" but to me that kinda seems like you got some more bulking to do. Obviously i don't know the look that your after but 180lbs at that height seems kinda skinny.
i was thinking the same.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just finishing my first week of Fura @100 and MDrol @20. Nothing too noticeable yet. Alittle bit harder and vascualrity is very solid. Strength is slowly climbing. I am expecting hte next two weeks to be fantastic. Also, I will be introducing Havor for a month at the end. A bit of an experiment but I figured I would take a shot

getfit28

Awards
I am just finishing my first week of Fura @100 and MDrol @20. Nothing too noticeable yet. Alittle bit harder and vascualrity is very solid. Strength is slowly climbing. I am expecting hte next two weeks to be fantastic. Also, I will be introducing Havor for a month at the end. A bit of an experiment but I figured I would take a shot
Nice,,,,,,, I'm thinking of doing the same thing but at the same time I'm thinking of maybe doing Trenadrol & Mdrol or
Epistane & Mdrol,.. Let me know how you come along ?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mdrol doesn't cause crazy estro effects. as you know sd is supposed to be very dry. why is everyone so worried about a ph's estro effects? LOL!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mdrol doesn't cause crazy estro effects. as you know superdrol is supposed to be very dry. why is everyone so worried about a ph's estro effects? LOL!
because of gyno, d1ck!

consider yourself lucky if youve never had the problem. i use the word "had" cuz epi took care of it or so it seems.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is decent, i wouldn't go over 6mg however... at 9mg and 40mg of Epistane i was feeling lethargic, depressed, de-motivated, agitated, moody... basically like garbage

but strength gains were great, good leaning effect, and ZERO water retention

getfit28

Awards
mdrol doesn't cause crazy estro effects. as you know superdrol is supposed to be very dry. why is everyone so worried about a ph's estro effects? LOL!
sorry to correct you homie but PH does cause Gyno to certain people ONLY; not all of us is prone to gyno but some are !

Johnny Blaze

Awards
True that, and at 14-16% bf you need to learn to eat and train right before you start popping designer steroids. You could make 10%-12% natural with ease.

VINYL

Awards
you should just eat right and train hard...... why cut at 180? Im 6'2 205 and im pretty damn thin... i cant imagine u would wanna cut... IMO