Superdrol Clones Vs. Original

  1. Superdrol Clones Vs. Original


    anybody know of clones of superdrol and effectiveness correlation?


  2. Never tried the original so i cannot compare but i know that M-drol by CEL is a pretty solid clone.

  3. methyl-Dx3

    Its been around awhile
    •   
       


  4. i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone

  5. methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone
    I hear that! But some people are not lucky enough to have or be able to get the original without paying big bucks.

  7. The original was by far the best for me so far but im taking m-drol and im not even 2 weeks in and my lifts are all up.....bench is up 10lbs!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    I hear that! But some people are not lucky enough to have or be able to get the original without paying big bucks.
    thats true, still when i find it elsewhere it isnt the cheepest

  9. sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
    yeah im pretty sure you're right. Not sure exactly how many mg of DHEA but thats beside the point. I had a bottle and never used it....A little of topic but has anybody tried Pheradrol by Juggernaut?

  12. anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

    working well or not worth tryin' ??

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fit4life05 View Post
    sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax

    I've tried twice now to take that stuff.. Both times w/ at least 1.5 gallons of h20 and hawthorn berry.. Talk about the worst headache ever!!! HOLY SHIAT!! So painful I couldn't even function during the day.. That was only @ 10mg a day too..

  14. I never did the original, and considering finding a bottle of the original will cost 2 to 3 times that of one of the respectable clones, I guess I never will find out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

    working well or not worth tryin' ??
    yeah thats what im taking now and it seems to be working just as well as the original SD so id say yeah

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
    That was only one batch. It had a very distinct "birthmark". The cap on the bottle was black and the wrap that went around the outside of the cap was white.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    yeah thats what im taking now and it seems to be working just as well as the original superdrol so id say yeah
    thx 4 reply m8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. superdrol clones vs original
    By delsolrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. Superdrol clones: M-Drol vs. Methyl dx3
    By Flexo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
  4. First time using Superdrol clone
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 12:52 PM
  5. Superdrol: 60 vs. 90 expiration dates
    By WheyGood in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 03:47 AM
Log in
Log in