Superdrol Clones Vs. Original

  1. New Member
    mss07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%

    Superdrol Clones Vs. Original


    anybody know of clones of superdrol and effectiveness correlation?

  2. New Member
    coug42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9373
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

    Never tried the original so i cannot compare but i know that M-drol by CEL is a pretty solid clone.
  3. Senior Member
    superdrollover's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    methyl-Dx3

    Its been around awhile
    •   
       

  4. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone
  5. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally
  6. Senior Member
    superdrollover's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone
    I hear that! But some people are not lucky enough to have or be able to get the original without paying big bucks.
  7. Advanced Member
    powerhouse21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

    The original was by far the best for me so far but im taking m-drol and im not even 2 weeks in and my lifts are all up.....bench is up 10lbs!
  8. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    I hear that! But some people are not lucky enough to have or be able to get the original without paying big bucks.
    thats true, still when i find it elsewhere it isnt the cheepest
  9. New Member
    fit4life05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

    sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax
  10. New Member
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
  11. Advanced Member
    powerhouse21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
    yeah im pretty sure you're right. Not sure exactly how many mg of DHEA but thats beside the point. I had a bottle and never used it....A little of topic but has anybody tried Pheradrol by Juggernaut?
  12. New Member
    Antonek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    91.63%

    anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

    working well or not worth tryin' ??
  13. Banned
    MgoBlue's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    9.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by fit4life05 View Post
    sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax

    I've tried twice now to take that stuff.. Both times w/ at least 1.5 gallons of h20 and hawthorn berry.. Talk about the worst headache ever!!! HOLY SHIAT!! So painful I couldn't even function during the day.. That was only @ 10mg a day too..
  14. New Member
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

    I never did the original, and considering finding a bottle of the original will cost 2 to 3 times that of one of the respectable clones, I guess I never will find out.
  15. Advanced Member
    powerhouse21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

    working well or not worth tryin' ??
    yeah thats what im taking now and it seems to be working just as well as the original SD so id say yeah
  16. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,983
    Rep Power
    986032
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
    That was only one batch. It had a very distinct "birthmark". The cap on the bottle was black and the wrap that went around the outside of the cap was white.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. New Member
    Antonek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    91.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    yeah thats what im taking now and it seems to be working just as well as the original superdrol so id say yeah
    thx 4 reply m8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. superdrol clones vs original
    By delsolrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. Superdrol clones: M-Drol vs. Methyl dx3
    By Flexo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
  4. First time using Superdrol clone
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 12:52 PM
  5. Superdrol: 60 vs. 90 expiration dates
    By WheyGood in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 03:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in