Superdrol Clones Vs. Original

mss07

Awards
anybody know of clones of superdrol and effectiveness correlation?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Never tried the original so i cannot compare but i know that M-drol by CEL is a pretty solid clone.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
methyl-Dx3

Its been around awhile :lol:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
i dunno the original is solid cant really convince me to take a clone
I hear that! :thumbsup: But some people are not lucky enough to have or be able to get the original without paying big bucks.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
The original was by far the best for me so far but im taking m-drol and im not even 2 weeks in and my lifts are all up.....bench is up 10lbs!

fit4life05

Awards
sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
methyl dx3 is pretty nice revenge sdx is much better. dx3 is more of a superdrol isomer not the exact superdrol hormone but close to it. i can't remember any of the new clones. i think maybe super mastervol although i have no experience with it personally
DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
DX3 Worked good for me. Wasen't Revenge tested a while back and they found out it was 7 mg of DHEA?
yeah im pretty sure you're right. Not sure exactly how many mg of DHEA but thats beside the point. I had a bottle and never used it....A little of topic but has anybody tried Pheradrol by Juggernaut?

Antonek

Awards
anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

working well or not worth tryin' ??

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sns version was tested by ax and is 98% identicle...the other 2% is ergomax

I've tried twice now to take that stuff.. Both times w/ at least 1.5 gallons of h20 and hawthorn berry.. Talk about the worst headache ever!!! HOLY SHIAT!! So painful I couldn't even function during the day.. That was only @ 10mg a day too..:think:

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I never did the original, and considering finding a bottle of the original will cost 2 to 3 times that of one of the respectable clones, I guess I never will find out.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

working well or not worth tryin' ??
yeah thats what im taking now and it seems to be working just as well as the original SD so id say yeah

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was only one batch. It had a very distinct "birthmark". The cap on the bottle was black and the wrap that went around the outside of the cap was white.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
delsolrob Anabolics 11