Methyl XT?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
any of you try this PH by EST? ive been looking for some logs but cannot find any. a rep over at BN said the gains are comparable to PP and SD..

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
just saw that the rep from est said its a clone of the original 1ad from ergopharm

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - funny... they use to list this as a Methyl 1-Alpha clone

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i gotcha now.. its on the b.n. forum under ph's.. i was just wondering how it was because i cant find any logs on it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good for strength at 80mgs ed. I was expecting size gains like m1t and it definatley does not do that.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
soo its a decent clone? cuz i didnt know this was 1ad clone.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
like posted above i took this it yeilds rid. strength gains and like little to no weight or size gains...gained about 70lbs on my major lifts..

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
It is supposedly more like a cross between 1-AD and M1t. It should convert to a little bit of both (this is info. that I read before from an EST rep on another site). I have tried neither of those nor Methyl XT. It sounds like an interesting compound though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
like posted above i took this it yeilds rid. strength gains and like little to no weight or size gains...gained about 70lbs on my major lifts..
Similar results here. It would be wicked for a cut. You could probably cut and actually get stronger using it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
really? thats interesting. what were ur dosages bro??

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I heard that this compound is well known for it's strength gains, I'm interested in trying this out in the future.

Maybe you would find more info at DA.

I made a poll there comparing this and Trenadrol in term of strength gains, and surprisingly more people prefer Methyl-XT than Trenadrol.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
A rep said it's the methylated form of 1-AD. Is the loophole so easy that one just needs to methylate an illicit compound in order to sell it legally?

If Methyl XT is as good as people claim, I may have to try it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
70lbs on major lifts!!!? wtf, thats hard to believe, is this stuff that good?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its methylated 1-AD. It doesn't act like either Methyl 1-T, 1-T, or 1-AD in its effects(Its a Methyl 1-A clone with a few additives). Honestly, this is a great compound for strength gains(to the point where you try and be a bit careful while lifting, so you won't injure yourself). Weight gains are marginal, with the highest repoted gains being 12lbs by a newb(most experienced users net around 5-7lbs). I used to be involved with EST, so while I haven't ran this one, I'm more than a little familiar with it. Most users experience sides comparable to Pheraplex, but there have been a few that have said it was worse than superdrol for them.

Last edited:
BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
yeah guys...this stuff made me scary strong ....it would blow superdrol outta the water for strength gains not size or weight

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah guys...this stuff made me scary strong ....it would blow superdrol outta the water for strength gains not size or weight
with statements like that i might just have to add one or two bottles into my stash!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's decently priced at several sites - I wonder why the PLANET does not carry EST?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its methylated 1-AD. It doesn't act like either Methyl 1-T, 1-T, or 1-AD in its effects(Its a Methyl 1-A clone with a few additives). Honestly, this is a great compound for strength gains(to the point where you try and be a bit careful while lifting, so you won't injure yourself). Weight gains are marginal, with the highest repoted gains being 12lbs by a newb(most experienced users net around 5-7lbs). I'm actually involved with EST, so while I haven't ran this one, I'm more than a little familiar with it. Most users experience sides comparable to Pheraplex, but there have been a few that have said it was worse than superdrol for them.
So is it anywhere as toxic as M1T???

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not as toxic - but just the typical methylated sides

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not as toxic - but just the typical methylated sides
I was thinking it was as toxic as M1T. Maybee now I'll give it a try. What would you compare the toxitity to. Is it Superdrol bad or halodrol bad..ect...ect..

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't say for sure - I've heard it's on the lines of a HALO, which is mild - I just cannot call it for 100%

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem bro - good luck with the XT if you decided to run it!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's decently priced at several sites - I wonder why the PLANET does not carry EST?
they try not to mess with PH's much. i would guess.

Im gonna pick up a bottle, maybe run it with PP or 1test 4ad transdermal.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
thats a bold statement dude! the sales of mehtyl xt are def gonna go up now!

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I'm bumping this.

I have 2 bottles of Methyl XT, 2 1/2 bottles of M-Drol (basically 3 cycles worth), one bottle of Propadrol and 2 bottles of Furazadrol. I am thinking about running Methyl Xt with a non-methyl Furazadrol.

How does that sound? and what is a good dosage to run it at?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
get urself some 1,4ad powder if you want still for sale. somewhat cheap too. about 40bucks a month. run it daily. a great base to increase growth cycles last 7-10weeks at best.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you think methyl xt would go with 1test and 4ad trans?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this.

I have 2 bottles of Methyl XT, 2 1/2 bottles of M-Drol (basically 3 cycles worth), one bottle of Propadrol and 2 bottles of Furazadrol. I am thinking about running Methyl Xt with a non-methyl Furazadrol.

How does that sound? and what is a good dosage to run it at?
Yeah I'm jealous I want some Methyl XT. Does Furazadrol have AI properties? If not, I say run it with the Propadrol to keep from aromatizing and also to tame down some of the water weight.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Oh...and a good dosage to start at is 40mg and work your way up to 80mg. I've seen people run it higher than that before but lethargy gets to be a *****.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Oh...and a good dosage to start at is 40mg and work your way up to 80mg. I've seen people run it higher than that before but lethargy gets to be a *****.
What is the maximum time of taking Methyl XT?
Is 3weeks or 4weeks still OK?

From what I've heard, many said that 3weeks of Methyl XT / Methyl 1-A is maximum.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just saw that the rep from est said its a clone of the original 1ad from ergopharm
Who?? I WAS the only rep over there.. and I NEVER said that...

to clear the air.. as everybody is SEVERELY misinformed.. our Methyl XT is a clone of LG's Methyl 1-Alpha

I will break this down for the 200th time this month :(

Methyl 1AD ---> 1AD ----> 1test...

Slow Mun was right, the strength gains for me every time were in one word: Phenomenal. 90lbs on all 3 major lifts, big time gains on every aspect of strength... this was progressively lower with every continued cycle..

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
is methyl xt a full blown steroid like superdrol and m1t?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I read in another thread it goes like this..

Methyl Xt--->1AD------->1Test. Dont' know if it's correct, but someone else posted that.
another thread? lol its like 3 posts above yours...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, I also read it some where else, and wasn't paying attention. Nice attention to detail.

:dance:
I seem to be the only person that posts that info, so I'm sure it was me before to. I've posted info for Methyl XT A LOT lately.