havoc for newbcakes

SvenEleven

Awards
k i decided to get havoc i just have one quick question is NOW FOODS LIVER Detoxifier or anabolic xtreme PERFECT CYCLE enough if im on my cycle considering they have all the ingredients that we usually look for while on cycle ? and ill be having my Novedex for pct ( by the way i decided to put down the h-drol and just go with havoc for now)
im planning to do the newbie cycle
week1:10mg
week2:20mg
week3:20mg
week4:30mg

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I use cycle support by Anabolic Innovations. Plus my normal supps.
I go with what I know works.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
novedex?..like gaspari, or Nolvadex (tamoxifen), big difference bro.

SvenEleven

Awards
already hav my novedexxt (enough for pct right?) for after cycle all i need is something while on my cycle
current supp is creatine hardcore, anabolic aminos,sterol complex,mass gainer 600which i add 1 chocolate peanutbutter bar into the blender to make it a 1400 calorie per serving , nitric oxide, and glutamine after workout

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Age, height, weight, Nolvedex Xt By gaspari is not enough. You probably need a serm

SvenEleven

Awards
im 26 5'7 165 pounds added 10 pounds in 3 months been working out since junior high but been out of the gym for a while havnt had any measurement yet but bic's still at a little over 16 inch considering i lost like 20 lbs of muscle while away from the gym for a long while by the way planning to go to my doctor b4 starting cycle and going back to the doctor mid cycle

SvenEleven

Awards
and anybody can give me advice on a pct thats enough for the dosage il be taking?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Go to the Steroids board and the cycle board and the PCT board and do :gotsearch There are about a hundred havoc logs, and such there.

SvenEleven

Awards
dang didnt know it was hard to find serums my girlfriend said it needs to be prescribed( was running around today trying to look for a serum) u guys have any suggestion to any reliable website or source i can get one? :blink:

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I know it sucks, but it's against the rules to post sources for such products. This has been said before in another post but I'll repost it because it's the best that we can do.

There are only 3 ways to obtain a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator)
1) by perscription
2) through a black market dealer
3) as a research chemical intended for use in lab rats

Tamoxifene (nolvadex) and Toremifene are the two most popular.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude serum? wtf...its a SERM. You wont notice jack from 10mg of havoc. take 30mg to start. Id say you need to get your diet and training together get dedicated to this lifestyle and learn more on your own will and when you get serious then try steroids.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
im 26 5'7 165 pounds added 10 pounds in 3 months been working out since junior high but been out of the gym for a while havnt had any measurement yet but bic's still at a little over 16 inch considering i lost like 20 lbs of muscle while away from the gym for a long while by the way planning to go to my doctor b4 starting cycle and going back to the doctor mid cycle
i got 70lbs on you and my arms are only 16.5 inches as well. ........lucky SOB!

Kneebreaker

Awards
when can i go back on havoc?

i took a 4 week cycle of havoc, then 4 weeks on nolvadex, this was all completed by end of july.. im currently half way through an 8 week stack of jungle warfare, bulk powerful and rpm.. what i'd like 2 know is, when can i go back on havoc??

Kneebreaker

Awards
ok np thanks.. i thought i'd hav 2 give myself more recovery time??

when i used the nolvadex i took

week 1 - 40mg
week 2 - 30mg
week 3 - 20mg
week 4 - 10mg

is this the best way of using nolvadex 2 come off the havoc?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets see you did havoc for 4 then pct for 4 that is 8weeks....plus your time off with the 8weeks of your JW stack....you could go back on if you cant wait. Longer time off is always better for getting your HPTA functioning like normal but you should be recovered well once you finish that stack. The nolva dosing looks fine.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it sucks, but it's against the rules to post sources for such products. This has been said before in another post but I'll repost it because it's the best that we can do.

There are only 3 ways to obtain a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator)
1) by perscription
2) through a black market dealer
3) as a research chemical intended for use in lab rats

Tamoxifene (nolvadex) and Toremifene are the two most popular.
#3 is the way I would go. You definitely need to cover your yourself with a good post cycle therapy.

Make sure your diet is adequate with high enough protein and you have a good workout schedule. I recommend silymarin to add in for liver support.

Kneebreaker

Awards
look man there is no need 2 be an ass, obviously i hav been doing some research, and i wasn't planing on starting another cycle of havoc until as least october, but i was just curious 2 know if it was
safe 2 start sooner.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
look man there is no need 2 be an ass, obviously i hav been doing some research, and i wasn't planing on starting another cycle of havoc until as least october, but i was just curious 2 know if it was
safe 2 start sooner.
dude chill. thats what you get when you come in asking your questions in another dudes thread....i dont think he was talking to you.

Kneebreaker

Awards
ok i opologise if it wasn't directed at me.. :dump:

SvenEleven

Awards
hmmm ya realy sucks now its not about the price but the availability and where to or how to get it.. not really lucky with biceps used to be my weakest point biceps and traps but just did priority training on it since my chest grows like crazy thats why my training consist only of :
monday:chest,biceps
wednesday:back, triceps
friday: shoulder,bicpes
by the way dont train my legs right now due to injury on my hip and i just keep my bench to a max of 180lbs even i f i can lift heavier cause my chest grows so fast make my biceps look undertrained hmm i think ill just keep on asking my buddy where he got his serm until he gets tired of me asking him :stick: i just hate it when u ask most of them and they try to convince u its all natural ( its like their top secret lol) he still belives that ill believe at 5'7'1/2 with 21 inch biceps hes all natural just eat chicken all day yeah right :blink:

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
dang didnt know it was hard to find serums my girlfriend said it needs to be prescribed( was running around today trying to look for a serum) u guys have any suggestion to any reliable website or source i can get one? :blink:
PM me and I'll tell you where to get a Nolva (the serm).

SvenEleven

Awards
u guys had any exoerience with online pharmac? any problems with FDA with shipment to your state? well since im sitl waiting for a SERM to pop out of somewhere im a go grab me today a bottle of blue up and use it for now :yawn:

hmmm didnt even bother asking ppl form bb.com lol a kid with half my bodybuilding experience and worksout in his bedroom is trying to school me :yawn: sigh just sad some ppl just pick up a couple of dumbells and pretend to know everything (i didnt even wana argue) lol but me here i am 9 yrs later since junior high and still trying to learn more from ppl who has more experience and knowledge than i do

SvenEleven

Awards
thnx alot for the info just one more question if i decide to take clomid instead of nolva will it be enough considering the that for the same ml i get more mg when i get clomid instead of nolva? so would clomid be enough for a 10,20,20,30 cycle? and if ima take nolva how much mg i should take for that cycle?

SvenEleven

Awards
just decided to go with nolva considering it will almost be same cause of the higher dosage the clomid needs. my Serm is on the way. i ordered 60ml bottle which is 20mg per ml for $28 i hope i have enough lol wut u think about my cycle of 10,20,20,30? i was thingking about it and i think after cycle ill have couple of havoc left. so can i get little bit higher dosage just to finish up my bottle empty wut would ur recomendation would be? im going on a newbie cycle but inot newbie to bodybuilding. i think im ready considering how hard i train can get pass that 16'1/2 biceps tried almost every workout i can find for bicpes but seems like its just getting more ripped and harder :think: my diet consist of eating everything in sight always get away with it cause im an ectomorph so i burn it really fast( i could eat pizza and cheesecake all day and still be ripped ) i know im kinda on the edge of my natural gains cause at 5'7 119lbs to 180lbs(bulk) to 165(ripped) wut u think? plus my job is really demanding imagine lifting SUV tires all day hmmm when i get to the gym on warm up set my biceps feel its gona rip already lol havnt measured my bf fat % but i know its low considering when i get my muscles pumped in the gym u can see where my veins goes underneath my muscle and all other vains curling up like a pasta:confused: well i gota admit it i have one of those nasty looking veins

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a nasty looking vein in a nasty spot ;) haha

SvenEleven

Awards
lol so wut u think should i go for alittle dosage for my cycle? how much should i take? just trying to get most out of my bottle as much as possible and as safe as possible?

SvenEleven

Awards
ok here is my cycle finally decided on how ill do my cycle considering almost all of wut i need is either already with me or is on the way

Week 1 : 10 mg
Week 2 : 20 mg
Week 3 : 30 mg
Week 4 : 30 mg

on cycle : Cycle support
maintain my diet on 3000 calories and 150 gm of protein a day

post cycle :
Week 1 : 40 mg (Tamoxifen citrate)
Week 2 : 40 mg
Week 3 : 20 mg
Week 4 : 20 mg

powerfull, reduceXT, creatine, nitric oxide, amino and keep my diet on same 3000 calories/ 150gm of protein

any suggestions? anything missing or out of place?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should probably just run havoc 30-40mg all the way, even being a newbcake

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking muuuuch better 7-11.

My advice for newb cycle:
10mg for the first 2 days, then
20, 30, 30, 40.
for sure. i always start at the lowest for a day or two then bump then take that dose for a few days then bump to a "substantial" dose.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for sure. i always start at the lowest for a day or two then bump then take that dose for a few days then bump to a "substantial" dose.
I agree with him, as with any new supp its best to start low to access tolerance.

SvenEleven

Awards
k already got powerfull in the mail today.. only one havnt recieve yet is the cycle support. i just wanted to ask u guys since i told my buddy about my cycle he said that he still have a extra ax perfect cycle left and trying to sell it to me for $10 and i was thinking since i have saw palmetto and hawthorn berries here at home would it be enough to just start my cycle with perferct cycle and just add the saw palmetto and hawthorn berries with it since perfect cycle have the major vitamins i need for liver support and ill just add the missing one which the majoirty i have here at home?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its a full bottle for $10 then its a good deal. You are going to have the cycle support coming tho right? I have done a cycle or two with Perfect cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
already hav my novedexxt (enough for post cycle therapy right?)\
i wish people would stop associating novadex xt with nolvadex.

im beginning to realize just how dirty a product name this stuff was given...on purpose.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

im beginning to realize just how dirty a product name this stuff was given...on purpose.
i know it really pisses me off! I get so irritated when i see that i wanna just wanna violate gaspari with a barbed wire wrapped salt razor baseball bat!

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

That's why he put the XT next to the novadex. I know what your saying though.

SvenEleven

Awards
whoah a quick update on this thread so i followed wut one of u guys suggested i took 10mg for 2 days and im on day four right now on 20mg all i can say is hands down on havoc ive been doing a dirty bulk with it and somehow im still loosing bf which i dont measure but the little gut i have seems like its getting smaller :jaw: all the side that ive been hearing about seems like ive been getting the opposite well maybe too early to say but no acne actually very good sleep( my wife said ive been getting dreams lately) and libido way up wife actually asked me if im on something, no joint aches , strength is up, but the biggest effect is that early last week i was 166 lbs and today im 171 1/2lbs i couldnt believe it that i had to take all my clothes of just to be sure wuts on the scale( maybe i just had lotsa coins in my pocket but no!) that was my weight! :dance: cant wait to for week 4 how its gona be on 40mg and i just hope i keep almost all of it. the only downside about all of this is that when i went to work this morning i was apporached by my supervisor at work and aked me if im on steroids which actually i wasnt expecting and some1 suggested i be tested for it wut ima tell him im kinda taking one thats not really one or im taking one but just not as strong as the blackmarket one any suggestion?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
the only downside about all of this is that when i went to work this morning i was apporached by my supervisor at work and aked me if im on steroids which actually i wasnt expecting and some1 suggested i be tested for it wut ima tell him im kinda taking one thats not really one or im taking one but just not as strong as the blackmarket one any suggestion?
Regular everyday people don't understand, even if you say supplement they translate it to "steroids". I would tell him that you just changed your training style, to DC training and that it's heavy and hardcore. Also that you recently learned how to tweak your diet to always be in an anabolic state.

This new information combined with your "balls to the wall" style of training has provided you with good gains in a short amount of time.

Don't mention "supplements" etc but just give them the old "people don't understand how to work out to achieve the results they want, I found some good information on the internet from qualified people, yes and just look at the results!"

Much Love,

Neoborn

SvenEleven

Awards
hmmm i tried on the website i order from and here at nutraplanet they r out of stock does that mean i should start saving all the havocs i can find or im just getting paranoid and its just out of stock cause lotsa ppl are using it? im thingking of keeping couple of s-drol bottles by fast action or any s-drol clone is it worth it?or just stick with havoc ? ive been reading up on this ban on ph and its just sad cause i just started my first cycle and i think my body can take it without any problem so im getting the hang of it, well if there is really a ban coming soon proly gona keep 2 or 3 yrs worth of cycle