Patrick Arnold, best oral?

THEstudent

Awards
PA, based on the research and your experience if you had to choose the top five best orals(including designers) in terms of muscle growth,strength gains,and side effect profile what would they be?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That title just isn't right. :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say nycste has a non-shallow throat...tripdog not far behind.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow! The title of this thread really makes me laugh!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the title to that post has hidden gay implications which I don't believe are appropriate.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The fact that your name is 'TheStudent' dosen't help either.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold, best oral?!

Well, he's good alright, but I don't know about the "best" :toofunny:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Dr. D, do you have an answer for the question of this thread? Outside of the oral remarks, man the thread starter really needs to never start a thread again

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr. D, do you have an answer for the question of this thread? Outside of the oral remarks, man the thread starter really needs to never start a thread again
Haha, if bobo wasn't such a 'prevert' it may not have gone this way. :) :rofl:

As far as METHYLS...

Fast Gains: M1T > A50 > Methyltest

Permanent Gains: SD > M1T > Anavar

Good Mental: Mib > Epi > Dbol > Phera

General Purpose: Epi > SD > Dbol > M4OHN

Strength: Halotestin > M1T > Mib > Epi

Fat loss: Mdiene > M4OHN > Stanazol

Most Toxic: M1T > Methyltest

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as METHYLS...

Permanent Gains: superdrol > M1T > Anavar

First off, I'm here, so it doesn't matter how perverted Bobo is, I'm 10000x worse. Then I had some questions about your suggestions:

by Mib, are you talking about Cheque? Cuz that stuff is crazy anabolic and crazy toxic, and severly underdosed to avoid toxicity issues.

I'd say Metribolone is more toxic thatn M1T, though it's only sold through UG's, some people see the A:A values and get excited.

Isn't Mdiene a prohormone to Metribolone?

Is MOHN>Var, isn't MOHN pro-var?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'm here, so it doesn't matter how perverted Bobo is, I'm 10000x worse
... by Mib, are you talking about Cheque?
... I'd say Metribolone is more toxic thatn M1T
... Isn't Mdiene a prohormone to Metribolone?
... Is MOHN>Var, isn't MOHN pro-var?
Indeed sinner, Bobo does not hold a candle to you I'm sure! lol

Yes, mibolerone. At 400-600mcg/day it is not toxic at all and very effective. I have blood after a month to confirm.

Metribolone is clinically documented as the worst to liver, and certainly at least quantitatively far more than M1T, but I can not speak for something I have no experience with.

Mdiene is a variation, it is saturated in the C-ring is the only difference. But no, there is no conversion to Mtriene.

No, M4OHN was 4-Hydroxyl-17a-Methylnandrolone. It is no longer available, but it was quite superior to var in almost every way.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a thing of beauty. LOL

M4OHN was a nice one...and I still have lots of it*. Muahahaha

*unsubstantiated comments by fictitious online persona known as "Bioman" or "BiO" cannot be used in a court of law as they are posted for entertainment purposes only.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D - what about Non-Methyls?
I knew that was coming next, lol.

Non-Methyls...

Fast Gains: Test Prop or suspension, 1-Test Cyp

Permanent Gains: Nandro (dec or laurate), Tren, 4-OH-Test Cyp

Good Mental: Test, Primo

General Purpose: Test E or C, EQ

Strength: Tren, Test

Fat loss: Test + AI, Nandro, Mast

Most Toxic: Tren, Test suspension

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
4-OH-test was the bomb. That one is sorely missed..low sides, lean gains with lots of fat burning, incredible libido boost to the point where you are afraid to leave the house. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This thread is a thing of beauty. LOL

M4OHN was a nice one...and I still have lots of it*. Muahahaha

*unsubstantiated comments by fictitious online persona known as "Bioman" or "BiO" cannot be used in a court of law as they are posted for entertainment purposes only.
Yep, one of my favs too! But I don't have any. :( We're good friends though, right? :p :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as METHYLS...

thanks man, much appreciated. I am planning a Superdrol/Epi run in a month or two

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, one of my favs too! But I don't have any. :( We're good friends though, right? :p :D

Of course we are. lol

That was one that never came down in price so I couldn't stockpile the buckets of it that I wanted to.

Can't you IBE guys tweak an electron or two and make a new version? lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed sinner, Bobo does not hold a candle to you I'm sure! lol

Yes, mibolerone. At 400-600mcg/day it is not toxic at all and very effective. I have blood after a month to confirm.

Metribolone is clinically documented as the worst to liver, and certainly at least quantitatively far more than M1T, but I can not speak for something I have no experience with.

Mdiene is a variation, it is saturated in the C-ring is the only difference. But no, there is no conversion to Mtriene.

No, M4OHN was 4-Hydroxyl-17a-Methylnandrolone. It is no longer available, but it was quite superior to var in almost every way.
Oh, I believe you on the cheque. I've heard dosages as low as 200mcg is quite effective for strength/focus/want to kick someone's ass. Been trying to find some forever......because my dog is in heat.

And I agree that methyltren is a little too toxic for most to want to try. I saw summaries of a couple of the studies on it, and it's no wonder the drug was never commercially released.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN there are no clones of this out anymore right.

and a summary of this thread.

As far as METHYLS...

General Purpose: Epi > superdrol > Dbol > M4OHN

Non-Methyls...

Solitude

Awards
  • Established

As far as METHYLS...

I knew that was coming next, lol.

Non-Methyls...

Hey D! :D

Interesting info you got there.

SupraLover

Awards
Sorry for being a little off-topic, but does anyone here have any experience with Gaspari Methyl-D from back in the day? I've heard some bad and some good about it. Supposedly, it gives pretty lean gains during the 2nd week. Just wondering, any input would be appreciated. kthxbye.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for being a little off-topic, but does anyone here have any experience with Gaspari Methyl-D from back in the day? I've heard some bad and some good about it. Supposedly, it gives pretty lean gains during the 2nd week. Just wondering, any input would be appreciated. kthxbye.
I never tried it either, but I believe it was the same active as DS's Methyldienolone (Mdiene), good stuff! But way underdosed IMO.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
methyl tren just sounds like bad news!
Yes, I never was brave enough to wanna try it either! "Severe liver dysfunction, even with minuscule doses" lol. That's a quote from one of the clinicals I read where they tried giving microgram quantities to women with metastatic carcinoma. I think I'll have to pass on this one. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
D, what doses with the m4ohn? I have just a little i was thinking 12-16mg ed but im sure that is a very small dose, but thats what i got to run 3 weeks. Unless i do a week with higher doses, what you think.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Of course we are. lol

That was one that never came down in price so I couldn't stockpile the buckets of it that I wanted to.

Can't you IBE guys tweak an electron or two and make a new version? lol
I was thinking that can you do that with DMT or MDMA for me as well please :) and call it Loveofuzzydiol :toofunny:

If I was a chemist I'd be making my personal stash all the time, well for me and my friends :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that can you do that with DMT or MDMA for me as well please :) and call it Loveofuzzydiol :toofunny:

If I was a chemist I'd be making my personal stash all the time, well for me and my friends :D

Much Love,

Neoborn
DMT... Yikes:blink:. lol

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I personally would have asked for a Ketamine MDMA variant myself. DMT is to tricky to play with IMO. I mean..........., that's what I've heard at least:blink: .

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally would have asked for a Ketamine MDMA variant myself. DMT is to tricky to play with IMO. I mean..........., that's what I've heard at least:blink: .
That's why I only play Hopskotch and Double-dutch with my DMT.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I usually hear of people doing Syd Barret impressions on DMT, but whatever:blink: .

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D, what doses with the m4ohn? I have just a little i was thinking 12-16mg ed but im sure that is a very small dose, but thats what i got to run 3 weeks. Unless i do a week with higher doses, what you think.
I'd go with 20-24 for as long as you can, that's really the lowest effective dose IMO, or stack the 12-16 with a little something else if you wanna stretch it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DMT... Yikes:blink:. lol
I know, right! Neo is hardcore man. I think the last time I sat motionless on the couch being attacked my geometrical holograms of an alien space station was enough for me, thank you very much! :hammer:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As far as METHYLS...

Dr D, your saying M1T is more toxic than Anadrol?? Are you just talking liver or all aroud??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I know, right! Neo is hardcore man. I think the last time I sat motionless on the couch being attacked my geometrical holograms of an alien space station was enough for me, thank you very much! :hammer:
I haven't done it yet but it's on my list. I wish I was a whizz chem dood, but then again it's prolly good I"m not :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D, your saying M1T is more toxic than Anadrol?? Are you just talking liver or all aroud??
Oh yeah, both liver and in general! M1T was more toxic at 10mg that A50 is at 75-100mg as far as liver is concerned. As far as in general, M1T was the most toxic compound I've ever used. A50 never gave me a sore throat after 2 weeks, or made me pass out at my bench holding a handful of glassware, or shut me down in 2 days, but M1T did! :)

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Dr. D....
For best fat burning you put Test and AI... which aromatase inhibitor would be superior for this purpose? I'm assuming it's between arimidex and letrozole, also what doses would you reccommend to run alongside with a test, such as enanthate? thanks - HTTC