sd, pp , or dbol pulse?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wana give pulsing a shot since its become so popular, my only question is which here is better for some solid gains, dbol , sd, or pp? im guna just pulse it ill the bottle runs out haha so gune give it like 5 or 6 weeks, ive done all my research and **** i gota just choose a compound so i can set doses n ****.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
If it was me i would pulse a compound which i have already used in a regular cycle so that you can tell how effective pulsing is for you as far as gains/sides/shutdown/etc. If you have already used each of these before then i would pulse the one which gave you the best gains/results. I guess it also depends on what your goals are for this cycle.

If you are going for "Solid Gains" i would say that SD is your best option considering the water retention you will get with pp and dbol. On the other hand i do not personally pretend to know if that water retention is reduced at all when pulsing one of these two as opposed to running it straight.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i have never run pp but dbol is far better than SD, as for pulsing im clueless

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
i have never run pp but dbol is far better than superdrol, as for pulsing im clueless
I'm interested in trying out D-Bol in the future, but I'm going to try SD first before that.

I want to ask you, in what way is D-Bol better than SD?

Less sides?
Better strength gains?
Better lbm gains?

How did you dose the D-Bol and how did you dose the SD? Were they run at the same length period of time?

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in trying out D-Bol in the future, but I'm going to try superdrol first before that.

I want to ask you, in what way is D-Bol better than SD?

Less sides?
Better strength gains?
Better lbm gains?

How did you dose the D-Bol and how did you dose the SD? Were they run at the same length period of time?
i took 24 mg of SD 2 x 12 one in the morning and one in the evening, duration 4 weeks, i had to cut 1 cycle i did short due to pains in my joints, has only been a problem once,

im on dbol at the moment just over a week and a half in this is my first cycle, im taking just 15 mg per day 1 in the morning 1 lunch time and 1 in the evening, so far i have had no sides what so ever (maybe would with higher dose?) the strength gains are far better than sd was for the 4 weeks in fact the strength gains are though the roof all ready 15 kg on bench, as for the weight gain its hard to say a the moment i seem to always gain a lot towards the end of the cycle, i dont think i will use SD again and i feel great on dbol,

:bb3:

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
i took 24 mg of superdrol 2 x 12 one in the morning and one in the evening, duration 4 weeks, i had to cut 1 cycle i did short due to pains in my joints, has only been a problem once,

im on dbol at the moment just over a week and a half in this is my first cycle, im taking just 15 mg per day 1 in the morning 1 lunch time and 1 in the evening, so far i have had no sides what so ever (maybe would with higher dose?) the strength gains are far better than superdrol was for the 4 weeks in fact the strength gains are though the roof all ready 15 kg on bench, as for the weight gain its hard to say a the moment i seem to always gain a lot towards the end of the cycle, i dont think i will use SD again and i feel great on dbol,

:bb3:
Wow, that is interesting to know, I always thought SD would be much stronger..

But you actually gain more with D-Bol and also at less dosage and less length period of time.

I surely have to give it a shot sometimes. :)

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
im planing on giving anadrol a go but at a low dose 25 mg per day i will post when i do but it wont be for a while.

usaftowerdog

I saw zero gains using PP for 2 weeks @ 30 mgs ED. I would go with SD. I have run it once before at 24 mgs ED and the only side effect i had with it was increased BP 133/79. Ran Toremifene for PCT and had bloodwork done 1 month after PCT and everything came back good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Tylerdurdin Anabolics 22
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 8