AMS DecaVol ?? what is it ? PH?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
AMS DECAVOL, did Anyone know what it is ? is it a new Ph ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a fan of AMS products, but that's just me. :D

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Looks like someones been to the island! LOL I was wondering the same thing myself but with the success of there other products i dont have much hope for this one either.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
havent heard of it. whats the ingredients ssay?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
it says it is the only legal deca precursor has like 63 caps ina bottle too..:wtf:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Looks like someones been to the island! LOL I was wondering the same thing myself but with the success of there other products i dont have much hope for this one either.
dude, i just went over and had a look and i had liver quiver when i say how mauch crap they peddling!! IT"S METHYL MADNESS

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
dude, i just went over and had a look and i had liver quiver when i say how mauch crap they peddling!!
lol I know its hard to believe theyve got by selling all that for as long as they have. And they just keep adding more and more clones.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
lol I know its hard to believe theyve got by selling all that for as long as they have. And they just keep adding more and more clones.
i think they just print different labels with some new name like ano-deca-dina-dura-bol-var and stick em all on the same bottles as all the others, same bottles with different labels bro

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
i think they just print different labels with some new name like ano-deca-dina-dura-bol-var and stick em all on the same bottles as all the others, same bottles with different labels bro
Probably.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Product Name: DecaVol
Manufacturer: Advanced Muscle Science
Dosage: 63 capsules
Introducing DECAVOL -
The One and Only Legal
"Deca" Precursor
DECAVOL converts at a high rate to Nandrolone

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Product Name: DecaVol
Manufacturer: Advanced Muscle Science
Dosage: 63 capsules
Introducing DECAVOL -
The One and Only Legal
"Deca" Precursor
DECAVOL converts at a high rate to Nandrolone
what's it's active?

mostmuscular

mostmuscular

Awards
the only product from ams im using is supter mastervol. im on my third week and my strength gains on every lift has gone up between 5 and 10 lbs. this stuff is pretty legit. i'll probably try this one out next and let you guys know how it turns out.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one 60mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3mg
Luteolin 2mg
Stinging Nettle 100mg
Piperine 4mg
Really stupid nandrolone precursor
ATD
luteolin (anti-estrogenic lignan)
Part of a plant which may or may not have active ligands
alkaloid for enhanced absorption.

I don't quite understand why they have anti-estrogens with a non-aromatizing prohormone.

This active is a goofy 'flip-flopped' derivation of nandrolone which will need 2 conversion steps to become active. Nor-4-AD was banned in 2004 so they protonated the ketone in ring A. AMS seems be a big fan of indirect precursors.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm with sinner on this one

i also would like to say that this product looks bunk and a complete waste of time and money

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Really stupid nandrolone precursor
ATD
luteolin (anti-estrogenic lignan)
Part of a plant which may or may not have active ligands
alkaloid for enhanced absorption.

I don't quite understand why they have anti-estrogens with a non-aromatizing prohormone.

This active is a goofy 'flip-flopped' derivation of nandrolone which will need 2 conversion steps to become active. Nor-4-AD was banned in 2004 so they protonated the ketone in ring A. AMS seems be a big fan of indirect precursors.
:goodpost: