Eipstane dosage

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start my cycle of epistane in the next weeek or so and had a question. Im still not 100% sure on training for it yet but I will probably stick with mon. wed. fri. workouts and maybe some cardio on tues/thurs. Should I still does on all the days im not working out? Or should I try mybe a 5 day a week workout?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats and is this your first cycle?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
SOrry. Yes first cycle. 5'10" 185lbs ~12.5BF

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4 30mg Epistane should be good for ya. Then run some X-lean, nolvadex and maybe MassFx for pct.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I know how im going to dose and have my PCT already. Just wondering like with the 3 day a week workouts do I still need to dose it 7 days a week? And while on cycle should I try more than 3 day a week workouts?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I know how im going to dose and have my post cycle therapy already. Just wondering like with the 3 day a week workouts do I still need to dose it 7 days a week? And while on cycle should I try more than 3 day a week workouts?
Yes unless your thinking about pulsing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how im going to dose and have my post cycle therapy already. Just wondering like with the 3 day a week workouts do I still need to dose it 7 days a week? And while on cycle should I try more than 3 day a week workouts?
If this is your first cycle, and you are NOT pulsing...cram the protein in and train your ass off. First cycle, I would be hitting each muscle group every 4-5 days. Keep 1 day for rest, but hit it hard.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, and you are NOT pulsing...cram the protein in and train your ass off. First cycle, I would be hitting each muscle group every 4-5 days. Keep 1 day for rest, but hit it hard.
Yea I was trying to maybe find a better routine. Right now I do monday-chest tris. Wed.-Back Bis. Friday-Shoulders traps legs. Is there a better routine I should try for the cycle?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Dose everyday and as for the workouts it depends on your workout style i train on a 3 day dc split. 3 days a week would be fine just cram back the food, protein being paramount and always keep increasing your weights.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was trying to maybe find a better routine. Right now I do monday-chest tris. Wed.-Back Bis. Friday-Shoulders traps legs. Is there a better routine I should try for the cycle?
Oc cycle, I do the following:

Day 1: Chest/shoulders
Day 2: Back/Legs
Day 3: Bis/tris

I do this twice a week, then take a day off.

This would be an ON CYCLE routine only. Other times it would be overtraining for most. Just as important as training frequency is training volume. YOu should be upping the number of sets for each bodypart.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Oc cycle, I do the following:

Day 1: Chest/shoulders
Day 2: Back/Legs
Day 3: Bis/tris

I do this twice a week, then take a day off.

This would be an ON CYCLE routine only. Other times it would be overtraining for most. Just as important as training frequency is training volume. YOu should be upping the number of sets for each bodypart.
This is my normal routine

Day 1 - Chest Tris
Day 2 - Back Bis
Day 3 - Shoulders Traps Legs

And doing this twice a week while on cycle would be better than only once? Is that one day enough time to rest?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my normal routine

Day 1 - Chest Tris
Day 2 - Back Bis
Day 3 - Shoulders Traps Legs

And doing this twice a week while on cycle would be better than only once? Is that one day enough time to rest?
IMO when you are on cycle, yes.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What do you two think would be a better choice: That routine for 6 days, or maybe like Chest one day back another and so on but do twice the workout and only one muscle group a day.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I severely overtrained in my first ph cycle with h-drol and formestane. I got cranky after a few weeks but that was the only negative effect. I honestly don't think it impaired gains at all and I agree with chaps and dsade on the frequency.

Here's a link to a routine that I've been discussing:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/70361-routine-while-gear.html

Post #15 and 17 are where we get into the good stuff in the discussion.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I severely overtrained in my first ph cycle with h-drol and formestane. I got cranky after a few weeks but that was the only negative effect. I honestly don't think it impaired gains at all and I agree with chaps and dsade on the frequency.

Here's a link to a routine that I've been discussing:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/70361-routine-while-gear.html

Post #15 and 17 are where we get into the good stuff in the discussion.
Thanks dude I appreciate it! I think im going to stick with my normal routine and just bust ass and do it twice a week. Maybe legs everyday haha. I have chicken legs i need to get fixed. I lost like 60 lbs and never worked legs and its horrible lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Supplements 7
Anabolics 3
Apex Alchemy 15
Supplements 8