Oral Progression Ideas...

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
What do you think the progression should be for someone starting orals and then continuing cycles later? Here is what I think, but I am no expect and haven't even done a cycle yet:

1st: Bold
2nd: Phera
3rd: Epi
4th: SD
5th: Sostonal or Mass tabs
6th: SD and Phera
7th: Whatever worked best out of those...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would do epi first then phera or super and leave the sostonal and mass tabs out completly

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Bold
Propadrol
Trenaplex
H-drol
Epi
Phera
Trenadrol
Methyl XT
Sdrol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So are you trying to imply that you will have enough of the effects in ONE WEEK to make such a decision? Sorry, I really don't understand the point of this whole "PH sampler cycle". The fact that you totally f*ck up your endocrine system while on steroids isn't something that should be taken lightly.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
So are you trying to imply that you will have enough of the effects in ONE WEEK to make such a decision? Sorry, I really don't understand the point of this whole "PH sampler cycle". The fact that you totally f*ck up your endocrine system while on steroids isn't something that should be taken lightly.
I think he is asking where to start with regards to PH use. For example it is probably more wise for a newbie to start out using as more mild PH like bold or hdrol or epi for his first cycle than to jump right into an SD cycle. This is the progression he is implying not necessarily how to progress using several different compounds in just one cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is asking where to start with regards to PH use. For example it is probably more wise for a newbie to start out using as more mild PH like bold or hdrol or epi for his first cycle than to jump right into an superdrol cycle. This is the progression he is implying not necessarily how to progress using several different compounds in just one cycle.
Oh, my bad.

Well to answer his Q, I would say it really shouldn't matter. Most people recommend less potent stuff, but personally, I think you're gonna f*ck yourself up no matter what you choose, so you might as well use something that works. Unfortunately, general consensus likes the methyls. You can always stack with some forms of non-methyls for a more potent/yet less toxic effect as you become more advanced. I am basing this on the assumption that you are going to do more than one cycle in your lifetime (which would sound like a pretty good assumption to me).

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Oh, my bad.

Well to answer his Q, I would say it really shouldn't matter. Most people recommend less potent stuff, but personally, I think you're gonna f*ck yourself up no matter what you choose, so you might as well use something that works. Unfortunately, general consensus likes the methyls. You can always stack with some forms of non-methyls for a more potent/yet less toxic effect as you become more advanced. I am basing this on the assumption that you are going to do more than one cycle in your lifetime (which would sound like a pretty good assumption to me).
In my opinion i think it is a smart idea to start out with a more mild compound so as to gauge personally what shutdown feels like for you and what sides you experience when introducing any foriegn androgen into your body. Obviously not all newbies have a perfect PCT lined up and it is hard to know before doing a cycle what supporting and pct supps work for your body. By doing a first cycle with a more mild compound ideally you will not experience an extreme shutdown or unexpectable sides that you are not ready for. It actually helps you gain more knowledge about your body and what exactly you should do different or the same in future cycles. This is obviously the same methodology/consensus that is used with AAS so why not apply it to PH/PS type compounds. People always say just go with a straight test e cycle for your first before delving into more complex cycles that bring more shutdown and sides. Just my .02

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line it is easier imo to recover from a BOLD cycle with a crappy newbie style pct than from a SD cycle with that same crappy as pct.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion i think it is a smart idea to start out with a more mild compound so as to gauge personally what shutdown feels like for you and what sides you experience when introducing any foriegn androgen into your body. Obviously not all newbies have a perfect post cycle therapy lined up and it is hard to know before doing a cycle what supporting and post cycle therapy supps work for your body. By doing a first cycle with a more mild compound ideally you will not experience an extreme shutdown or unexpectable sides that you are not ready for. It actually helps you gain more knowledge about your body and what exactly you should do different or the same in future cycles. This is obviously the same methodology/consensus that is used with anabolic steroids so why not apply it to PH/PS type compounds. People always say just go with a straight test e cycle for your first before delving into more complex cycles that bring more shutdown and sides. Just my .02
Good rebuttlement. :thumbsup:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to progress to more and more. You can run superdrol solo numerous times and get gains. Phera may be a good first. Most like it and seem to get less sides than superdrol. I on the other hand don't like phera so it would be a waste for me. I don't know why people say don't run superdrol first. I personaly see nothing wrong with it. If you can't handle the sides the first time your not going to handle them the 2nd or 3rd. I'd say 20mgs of superdrol for 3 weeks is a good start. Wait at least 6 months and run it at 20mgs for 4 weeks. Then stack it with a non-mehtyl 6 months to a year later. You could do bold for 8-10 weeks not that it will be somewhat cost effective and hit the superdrol the last 4. Most would run it the first 4 but I'd save the harsh stuff for the end. Like I said though you can run superdrol solo numerous times and get gains. I see some think you can't run the same thing over and over but I don't find this to be the case. Plus ask anybody on the illegal side. Most will run test every cycle and you don't see them saying not to because it won't be as effective. Of coarse though you will get less results but it will be due to you being larger and nothing to do with receptors.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
No need to progress to more and more. You can run superdrol solo numerous times and get gains. Phera may be a good first. Most like it and seem to get less sides than superdrol. I on the other hand don't like phera so it would be a waste for me. I don't know why people say don't run superdrol first. I personaly see nothing wrong with it. If you can't handle the sides the first time your not going to handle them the 2nd or 3rd. I'd say 20mgs of superdrol for 3 weeks is a good start. Wait at least 6 months and run it at 20mgs for 4 weeks. Then stack it with a non-mehtyl 6 months to a year later. You could do bold for 8-10 weeks not that it will be somewhat cost effective and hit the superdrol the last 4. Most would run it the first 4 but I'd save the harsh stuff for the end. Like I said though you can run superdrol solo numerous times and get gains. I see some think you can't run the same thing over and over but I don't find this to be the case. Plus ask anybody on the illegal side. Most will run test every cycle and you don't see them saying not to because it won't be as effective. Of coarse though you will get less results but it will be due to you being larger and nothing to do with receptors.

I think that you should only progress to more powerful compounds as your knowledge of your body, nutrition, training and PCT/Cycle supports progress. I think a lot of people could see great gains with less sides if they start out with a more mild compound. Unfortunately we still get people sucked in by the "most powerfull pro-steroid ever invented" advertisements with little to no knowledge about the above and so they go to some store and by a bottle of SD and listen to the stupid salesman say that it's completly legal (not synonomous with safe) and then we end up with a bunch "Help, Delayed gyno from SD and 6-oxo only pct" threads. I think if people would start out small and have patience and put in the time and effort they could get pretty darn close to their goals before even doing a cycle. Unfortunately again we live in an age of "instant Gratification" and everyone wants something for nothing. By the way i wasn't saying that the only time you run test during a cycle is for your first cycle i was saying that the suggested first cycle is just test only and then when you have a better knowledge of how these androgens interact with your individual biochemistry then you can think about running another cycle and stacking your test with methylated orals or injectable test derivatives. When you were little did your mom start you out on tylenol when you got your first headache or did she just tell you to pop a vicotan? Tylenol would take care of the headache and make you feel all better and the vicotan will do the same and it might make you nauseous or dizzy too. I'm sorry if i come off rude, i just have all this pent up aggression from my epithin-e cycle and working out 2x a day just doesn't allow for it all to come out.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think that you should only progress to more powerful compounds as your knowledge of your body, nutrition, training and post cycle therapy/Cycle supports progress. I think a lot of people could see great gains with less sides if they start out with a more mild compound. Unfortunately we still get people sucked in by the "most powerfull pro-steroid ever invented" advertisements with little to no knowledge about the above and so they go to some store and by a bottle of superdrol and listen to the stupid salesman say that it's completly legal (not synonomous with safe) and then we end up with a bunch "Help, Delayed gyno from SD and 6-oxo only post cycle therapy" threads. I think if people would start out small and have patience and put in the time and effort they could get pretty darn close to their goals before even doing a cycle. Unfortunately again we live in an age of "instant Gratification" and everyone wants something for nothing. By the way i wasn't saying that the only time you run test during a cycle is for your first cycle i was saying that the suggested first cycle is just test only and then when you have a better knowledge of how these androgens interact with your individual biochemistry then you can think about running another cycle and stacking your test with methylated orals or injectable test derivatives. When you were little did your mom start you out on tylenol when you got your first headache or did she just tell you to pop a vicotan? Tylenol would take care of the headache and make you feel all better and the vicotan will do the same and it might make you nauseous or dizzy too. I'm sorry if i come off rude, i just have all this pent up aggression from my epithin-e cycle and working out 2x a day just doesn't allow for it all to come out.
Good post. I agree try something less harsh and see if it works why jump straight into superdrol, and if you are worried about it not being there grab a bottle or two and hang onto them i personally think epi is a good choice for a first try or better ye a nonmethyl

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like coug's posts, im with him as far as starting on the lighter side of things.

If i was recommending to a newbie i would never tell him start with m1t over something like halodrol or epi. I was pretty much an uneducated guy when i did my first cycle (m1t) i got some info from BN.com threads and product reviews and picked up 2 $10 bottles of m1t with no serm post cycle just 1 bottle of 6oxo. Needless to say my body was on an uphill climb to recover hpta for a while and i didnt really know what was going on. Superdrol is right on up there with its big brother m1t imho. Im going to make a list but this isnt accurate based on experience because there is no way i could take all the designers out there. So based on feedback and experience, starting from least knowledge/experience to most.

1. bold or zol
2. hdrol or epi
3. phera or ergo
4. trn stacked
5. superdrol
6. nonmethyl w/ methyl
7. methyl w/ methyl
8. methyl, methyl, nonmethyl

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not skip the orals and just run test? Sorta curious on others thoughts about this? Its obviously much more of a mental step to take.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not skip the orals and just run test? Sorta curious on others thoughts about this? Its obviously much more of a mental step to take.
and illegal. some cant find sources and even then you take the risk. That and there are some guys that cant be men and take a pin.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
im sure everyone will not agree with me on this !
my first PH was M1T, whats the point taking some mild stuff why not just take something which will give you great gains regardless how potent it is, at least that way you learn quick gain quick and bennefit far more in the long run.