Time for superdrol PULSE sides to show?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering for people who have done superdrol pulses, how much you were taking, and when (as well as how bad) the sides showed up if ever.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 6 1/2 weeks.4x a week starting at 20 for one week and then 30 for 4 weeks and 40 for the last. No sides except back pumps, verrrry minor acne, lethargy and extreme muscle gains.:bb2:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 6 1/2 weeks.4x a week starting at 20 for one week and then 30 for 4 weeks and 40 for the last. No sides except back pumps, verrrry minor acne, lethargy and extreme muscle gains.:bb2:
gains moreso than a straight 4 weeker? i'm thinking of pulsing it for 8-10 weeks 20mg 3X a week. with 1,4ad

was there a post cycle??

what were your gains like?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
gains moreso than a straight 4 weeker? i'm thinking of pulsing it for 8-10 weeks 20mg 3X a week. with 1,4ad

was there a post cycle??

what were your gains like?
You will have to up your dose at least i did i felt that after 3 weeks my gaisn stopped that is why i jumped up to forty,b ut upping the dose helped. post cycle therapy was just trib and ax's avanced post cycle therapy thats all i needed i went from 176 to 193 ended at 190.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
nice what clone did you use? any signs of suppression?

NAS

NAS

Awards
I am aslo preped to start a sd pulse this week, I still am debating adding in the pherabol I have in the fridge for the first 2 weeks... cant decide. My plan was to pulse every other day 20mg working up to 30mg for 5-6 wks depending on how it things progress. I have aslo been detoxing my liver and loading up on carnitine being on how it might increase androgen receptors as well as get the fat moving.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 8 weeks with ErgoMax. I had no signs of shutdown or any other neg sides. I started with 20mg post for a few weeks and for the rest I ran it at 30mg. I was thinking of trying it at 40mg but I was worried about getting all hypoglcymic(sp). I ran the AX version of both.

I pulsed it for 3x a week. For 2 weeks I hit 4x then dropped it back down to go with the DC program.

BTW Bloodwork was great besides my HDL took a bit of a hit.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it for 8 weeks with ErgoMax. I had no signs of shutdown or any other neg sides. I started with 20mg post for a few weeks and for the rest I ran it at 30mg. I was thinking of trying it at 40mg but I was worried about getting all hypoglcymic(sp). I ran the AX version of both.

I pulsed it for 3x a week. For 2 weeks I hit 4x then dropped it back down to go with the DC program.

BTW Bloodwork was great besides my HDL took a bit of a hit.
How big of a hit?? How much did it drop??