Friend Says I have Gyno

noviceiron

Awards
Although a friend of mine says I have a case of gyno, I am not sure I believe him based on my research...

I am currently at about 21%bf (coming off a bulk cycle) and obviously have some fat on my chest. He says it's gyno because my nips kinda point out... however, it only happens after I have had my shirt off for about 20-30 mins.

Right after I take my shirt off there is no sign of puffiness at all. I told him it was water/fat...

There is no real soreness unless I press on them kinda hard...

Who is right????

noviceiron

Awards
Not that I can tell... how hard do you have to search for it? I am pressing around looking for a lump but find nothing. It also hurts just a little but not sure if that is normal or not... aren't your nips supposed to be a little sensitive?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You'd likely feel some pretty significant tenderness and a hard lump somewhere around the nipple if it were active gyno. Nipple puffiness can be caused by lots of things ranging from higher estrogen levels to simply the weather being hot and humid.

noviceiron

Awards
What did you run?
Cycle was Test/deca, pct was tor and aromasin

I think this guy is blowing smoke cause I have exceeded him (physique wise). My shirt make is go away so I am inclined to think it is mostly water and fat.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, if you were refering to your "unit" as a lump - it is your bad

noviceiron

Awards
When she was telling you she had a lump in her throat that was me...

i have hijacked my own thread...:frustrate

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
When she was telling you she had a lump in her throat that was me...

i have hijacked my own thread...:frustrate
lol your not helping your case any. Your saying you only amount to a lump. Oops

noviceiron

Awards
lol your not helping your case any. Your saying you only amount to a lump. Oops
I guess it depends on how you look at it... so instead of explaining it I will drop it....

At any rate.... thanks for those who have provided the advise. Much appreciated.