Anyone else having problems with LiquidResearch?

Boarder1

Awards
I have ordered from them in past and I received my goods. I ordered some Nolva from them in June, they charged my card on 6/30 and I still haven't received my goods..I sent 2 emails asking when my product shipped with no response. Anyone else having problems with these guys?

Boarder1

Awards
They updated their sight posting they are having delays..I guess I will have to wait and see

db682

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine a couple of days ago. Thats after about a 2 week wait from when I ordered. It comes for a private address with some chicks name on it instead of a business. Well this chick wrote so light on the FedEx shipping label that they could barely read the address and my name. The FedEx man said he went to about 7 different houses on my street because all he was able to read was the street number, the zip code and my Initials. A neighbor told him that was my initials so he came to my house. He said he was about to return it to sender.

I emailed them a week after ordering to find out about a discount or something and I never got a response. I emailed after I recieved it to find out why I got no response and what happened to there shipping disclaimer about after 3 days, 30% discount, after 5 (i think), free product. Still no response.
Bastards!:shoot:
db

Boarder1

Awards
These guys suck...I sent another email asking when my goods were sent on 7/11 no reply..I sent another email forwarding my previous stating that a reply would be professional..If they cannot reply to customer emails how the hell are they going to continue to run a good business?

canadaguy

Awards
These guys suck...I sent another email asking when my goods were sent on 7/11 no reply..I sent another email forwarding my previous stating that a reply would be professional..If they cannot reply to customer emails how the hell are they going to continue to run a good business?
Be patient bro., I've heard that they've been having some inventory and shipping troubles. I'm sure your goods will get to you, albeit a bit late. At this point, it's out of your hands. Good luck.

Boarder1

Awards
I finally did get my package today (almost 3 weeks after I placed the order). Great place!:rolleyes:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
That's interesting, I purchased clomid and nolva from liqua-solutions on 7/3/03 and got my order in seven days. I don't understand why such a long delay on your order when LiquidResearch and liqua-solutions are supposed to be the same company. If they had inventory/shipping probs, you should have gotten your order before me since yours was place weeks before mine. Hmm...

Big Drake

Awards
These yo-yo's can't seem to put a bottle in a box a put a shipping label on it and ship it. The scary thing is, we expect them to put the right amount of meds in a bottle. When dealing with Clen and T3 they better not fuk up! I've been waiting 7 days for my ****, I ordered some Clomid from Liquid Soulutions and it was here in 3 days and the shipping was about 1/2 of what Research charges. If they are the same company then the left hand not speaking to the right hand.

synesta

Awards
I oredered some Liqui-Nolva a few days ago from Liqua solutions and will let you know how long it take to get to me. Just so everyone knows how will they are keeping up with shipping currently.

Synesta

DrCinGa

Awards
I ordered clomid, BA and BB on July 7th. I paid for 3day shipping, but didnt get my package until yesterday, the 17th. Package was well packed, no complaints about the products. I did leave an email on the 15th and recieved a response the same day. The web site speaks of no shipping due to a bad shipping manager. Corrections are in place...we shall see.

Chris

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread is scaring me cuz i just ordered nolva and clomid on 7/29 from this company. paypal has already charged me, but i haven't received any shipping info yet. i'll let you guys know when i get it-hopefully before my cycle ends in 2 weeks.

spike1205

Awards
about a week ago the guys who run it posted on intense-training saying they were on vacation so thats why your stuff got held up

not informing you when your order was processed is un proffessional and thats why i buy from hugh at
sciensupply he was out of something i ordered and atleast emailed me to tell me

The_Bulk_Hulk

Awards
I ordered $200.00 worth of clomid and nolva, and didnt recieve my order for 2 weeks. The guy appoligized to me and sent me DOUBLE my order, $400.00 worth in compensation for the delay. Overall, very happy.

hemotep

I placed an order for one bottle of clomid on friday and got two bottles in on thursday so i was more than pleased.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
about a week ago the guys who run it posted on intense-training saying they were on vacation so thats why your stuff got held up
teh, i like how they told u guys. what funkin losers. i cant stand slackers the least bit. besides them trying to redeem themselves by doubling orders, all i have seen from those guys is crap lately.

i dunno why u guys still buy from them. why dont u order from some place else? i dont take that crap litely, id rather have customer respect than ultra-cheap prices. but thats just me..........

I know I ordered on July 15th and it arrived today. Only what I ordered nothing extra was a little disapointed in that after such a long wait and hearing how others got free stuff. But atleast it showed up

u5711

Banned
Awards
It seems like everywhere I go (about 5 mostly) I see people complain about the service from liquidresearch. They seem to be legit but one thing's for certain - don't order from them if you need your product ASAP. It seems like they have good intentions but I just think they are too small a co. to deal with the mass orders they receive.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Very True. Youll get it, you just may have to wait. Thats why you ALWAYS make sure you got your Post Cycle meds before starting a cycle.

db

OVRT

Awards
They promised my buddy NYCFiesta a free order of the same value because his orirginal order was delayed several weeks. He told me that he has emailed them several times about the free order and some additional stuff he wanted to get, and they won't even respond.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody know why the clen at liquidresearch is the cheapest around ~ $50, compared to others that are ~ $90-$100?

If someone has another site which the clen is much cheapeer as LR is, please post.

--thx

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LR is the cheapest period. Which would probably explain why they are having trouble keeping up with orders.