500mg test and 6oxo

rhatid

Banned
Awards
would taking 300mg/day of 6oxo having any negative effect on a 6 week cycle of 500mg/week of testorprim(200mg cyp + 50mg prop = 1ml).

comments/suggestions

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Why the 6oxo? Also, personally, I would take the cycle out to 8-10 weeks.. could you post some stats and we might be able to give some more suggestions.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i remember one of the members on here a while back took 400mg 6oxo per day (outside a post cycle) to see what result, if any would result from it. nothing. there realy isnt a reason to take 6oxo during the use of androgens. if its for bloat or common sides, there are other options. liquidex (anastrazole) and nolva being two of em.
Sage

size

Awards
  • Established
You will want to make that cycle longer. 100mg of prop weekly will not do much. 400mg of cyp is nice but you are not giving it enough time to really work.
Nolva is cheap and a good way to prevent sides. Arimidex is good also but i do not think it is necessary with you dosages.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
i remember one of the members on here a while back took 400mg 6oxo per day (outside a post cycle) to see what result, if any would result from it. nothing. there realy isnt a reason to take 6oxo during the use of androgens. if its for bloat or common sides, there are other options. liquidex (anastrazole) and nolva being two of em.
Sage
might have been thinking of me. I did 600mg for 3.5 weeks, didn't do **** except give me a decent stiffy, lol. :D

HUknows

Awards
testoprim hurts like a bitch, good luck trying to walk.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
it does?

weird that you should day that, as it doesnt sting at all..

HUknows

Awards
testoprim did hurt alot, one of the most painful injections yet.