D-bol in gel caps?

  1. D-bol in gel caps?


    every pic of dbol i see is of solid pills, but recently i came across some that were in gelcap form and im wondering if this is the real deal.


  2. Some UG labs make them in caps so it's good as long as your source is good.

  3. I just capped some dbol oil a while back so I wouldn't have to measure it out throughout the day w/ a syringe or whatever...

    works fine in regular gel caps,the oil doesn't seem to eat through it at all,its been 30 days there still perfect,works great,I had tried capping something waterbase a while back and that doesn't work,caps melt in minutes,but the oil worked fine,to my suprise...so if its UG stuff yeah its fine...However I've never seen Human grade gear having gelcap/dbol...doesn't exist...thats andriol that comes in gelcaps if I remember right,which isn;t worth messing with if thats the case
    •   
       


  4. andriol...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    andriol...
    You not familiar w/ andriol?
    Gelcap test oral.....very weak stuff,really no use for bodybuilding IMO...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    You not familiar w/ andriol?
    Gelcap test oral.....very weak stuff,really no use for bodybuilding IMO...
    Unbelievable that they still have that crap isn't it ? I think Andriol is the Muscle-Tech of the steroid world. The amount you'd pay on a slightly effective dose of Andriol is retarded and you're still gonna be shut down so my theory is that if you're gonna shut yourself down you might as well go out with bang.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Unbelievable that they still have that crap isn't it ? I think Andriol is the Muscle-Tech of the steroid world. The amount you'd pay on a slightly effective dose of Andriol is retarded and you're still gonna be shut down so my theory is that if you're gonna shut yourself down you might as well go out with bang.
    Yup,thats one of the orals that didn't quite make the cut...lol

    You don't see many supp companies tryin to clone that stuff....

    new AX PH'......Mandriol....I can see it now,consider it my prediction of 07'....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Yup,thats one of the orals that didn't quite make the cut...lol

    You don't see many supp companies tryin to clone that stuff....

    new AX PH'......Mandriol....I can see it now,consider it my prediction of 07'....
    I'd rather have VPX clone it so they can name Krazy Mad Gansgta Testdriol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    You not familiar w/ andriol?
    Gelcap test oral.....very weak stuff,really no use for bodybuilding IMO...
    im experimenting with andriol now, could be could for the cautious user
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can i put my liquid nolva in gel caps?
    By maxxx88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. NP Gel Caps and Capping Kits Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:27 PM
  3. gel caps question
    By pharaohf4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 04:25 PM
  4. New 1-test gel cap
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in