help me quick !!!!!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

help me quick !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Board Supporter

Question help me quick !!!!!!!!!!!!

i just purchased the bulking stack from power nutrition. at 4-5000 cal.
    how fast,soon noticable are the results from taking this stack ?
    my profile = 175lbs. @ 32 yrs.

p.s. just started back from 1 1/2 yr. off and a stomach surgery to boot.

2. Senior Member

Well you should of trained for at least 6 months before you started using PH's. That said, you will likely see results in two weeks.
  3. Board Supporter

yeah,
    but anytime i've layed off, i've snapped back to were i was ( almost )
    before i had to stop. my problem is ican't find good reliable supplements to help me get over my personal hump. so i would like to know if anyone has had any real results from this stack>
    •   

4. Senior Member

Originally posted by 2small
    yeah,
    but anytime i've layed off, i've snapped back to were i was ( almost )
    before i had to stop. my problem is ican't find good reliable supplements to help me get over my personal hump. so i would like to know if anyone has had any real results from this stack>
    Well this will likely do it. They are powerful hormones that will exert a big anabolic affect in your body hence producing change. Im sure you will like the results.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hey bro, you really are better off training naturally for a while, but it's your choice. BTW, make sure you have a strong post-cycle to maintain your gains better
  6. Board Supporter

iron warrior,
    what are your rec. for a good post ? i've heard 6 0x0.
    also, how long of a post should follow a bulking cycle ?

p.s. i'm not competeing.
  7. Advanced Member

Yes, I agree. Pretty stupid actually to go from not working out, to immediatly going to PHs. I will tell you the same thing I have said a million times. PHs are NOT a magic bullet. Diet, rest and workout are the three essentials, with diet being the greatest of these 3.

Its your body but why the sudden RUSH???? I would take at least 1-3 months and get back into working out, eating correctly, and allowing your body to regain some of what it had before you start screwing with PHs. Really, your strategy makes no sense to me at all.
  8. Board Supporter

mr. wardog is it,
    have you ever heard that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers ?? i've have worked out before, i have taken ph before.
    i wanted input on how good these particular ph's work. my strength and motivation are way,way down and i 'm using the ph's to help get that back. as far as the working out i know what i'm doing. i've been off with this surgery thing for a while. i have been working out for approx. 2 months, which falls into your reccommened 1-3 months. the post reads help, not critisize and ridicule.. un-like iron warrior and windsword7,
    your "PRETTY STUPID" COMMENTS are not appriciated. i think it's "PRETTY STUPID" for you to critisize someone for trying hard to get back into the game.....
  9. Board Supporter

Listen man...everybody here is trying to help you. Have you noticed that everybody has said the same thing to you? You should consider yourself lucky to have WW7 and Wardog answer your questions...they are very, very knowledgeable. I have been planning my PH cycle for the last 6 months to make sure that I have everything laid out perfectly. I've been doing everything from studying and researching to stacking up on protein and food, so it is just funny to me that people can come on here and beg "HELP ME QUICK PLEASE!! I NEED TO DO A PH"
  10. Advanced Member

I hate to say it chief, but the common goal of this forum is to help all individuals in all ways. Critisizism is just another means to getting a point across. and appearently you are not getting the point that everyone in this thread is making. They are all recommending working out and building your body up naturally for a while then giving the PH's a whirl. Most likely if you just jump on the the PH boat without getting your body adjusted to working out again youll be one of the clowns that come on every day and complain about why you havent seen any gains and make statements about why you think such and such products suck because they arent working for you. And especially if you just had surgery. Whos to say that your body will even be able to tolerate heavy resistance that IS REQUIRED to make any gains.

Nobody wants to hear about someone getting hurt or screwing themselves up and no one wants there products shot down on the interent by someone who was not prepared to take them in the first place.

Like everyone is saying, Whats the rush?
    your 32 and youve got plenty of time to train. If time (and the answer to that question )is that much of a factor, perhaps you should hit the steroid section.

It has been said plenty of times on this board but this time ill say it, PH's arent your magic bean or your silver bullet.

Just a few comments from another dumb ass member.
    good luck though in whatever you do,
    db
  11. Advanced Member

FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK,
    I hate that ****.
    DIE,
    you bastard. you beat me to it. Damn if I could only type faster.
    db
  12. Advanced Member

But your from florida so Ill let you slide.
  13. Board Supporter

hey fellows,
    your right. i did come in asking for help. but instead of calling me STUPID, don't you think a simple explanation of what i'm doing is wrong ? i appriciate all the input, it would be like me saying HEY YOU GUYS ARE STUPID FOR LIVING IN FLORIDA , with out asking why, or how come you chose to be there. maybe you just don't get it !!
    besides i didn't post to argue, i came here for info, not personal opinions.
  14. Advanced Member

we asked why the rush. Thats was question # 1.
    you wanna start there?

you need to help us too bro,
    db
  15. Board Supporter

OK ! OK !
    let go back and re-write my original guestion in a different manner.

to whom it may concern,
    i have been working out for approx. 4 yrs. with the exception of 1 1/2 yr. layoff because of surgery. i just recentlly purchased the bulking stack from power nutrition. i'm due to recieve this product on mon.
    compared to other ph on the market, what POSSIBLE results does this particular stack produce? ANY PERSONAL EXPERIANCES WITH THIS STACK THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SHARE, WOULD AND WILL BE GREATLY APPRICIATED.
  16. Board Supporter

DB682,
    sorry i didn't answer your question about "THE RUSH"
    if you ever lay off or have to lay off for an extended period you or any others out there might understand "THE RUSH" when you go from being at the top of your personal game, in shape, energetic , strong ,built to the best of your personal natural abilities to a slug, coch potatoe, slob.
    just looking in the mirror and seeing a has been sucks big dick.
    i want the old me back. i'm comeing along ok, but i feel this stack i just purchased is my extra kick. all i wanted from my post, was the reassurance that this was a good purchase.
  17. New Member

Just a simple helpful tip.
    The way a question is asked directly influences the way its answered.

Good luck finding all that was lost (and more)

D.D.
  18. Advanced Member

I know your ordeal. Trust me, the **** you got works. The only concern is kinda what I was referring to in my post.
    If youve been unable to workout for some time now, then your not going to be able to recieve the maximum amount of gains from the stuff. If you once used to be a huge beast and now your a stick figure it is fairly easy to regain your size without any PH's. Muscle Memory my friend. Theyre there, you just need to remind them.

You need to build your body up graduly. You cannot go from
    slug, coch potatoe, slob
    to
    top of your personal game, in shape, energetic , strong ,built to the best of your personal natural abilities
    overnight, with or without drugs.

Sure it will give you the
    extra kick
    you want , but whos to say you really need it. Without hitting the gym first, youll never know if its the PH's working or you!
    We all just recommend you see what you can do with your own body before you let someone elses **** do it for you.

And I apoligize for everyone when I say that were all not trying to come off as **** strong, arrogant, know it alls, when we were answering your questions. (we already know we are! j/k , gotta add a comedy to every thread) were trying to help and give are best recommendations.
    good luck bro,
    db
  19. Board Supporter

db682,
    THANK YOU VERY,VERY MUCH. maybe i should've thought it thru some,
    before i made my purchase. i just went off of my past experiences, so if that's "PRETTY STUPID" as wardog put it.... then i guess i am !!
    any how db, what you said is what i was looking for. THANKS AGAIN..
  20. Advanced Member

You my friend, are welcome.

db
  21. Advanced Member

Get bent out of shape if you wish in reference to my post. However from the way you stated it, you wanted "quick" and you "just started back"

"How much can I expect from X" is a question that is asked a billion times as well, and also pisses me off to be honest. It is asked in reference to steroids, and PHs all the time, and it is one of the most rediculous questions asked. I can say "I am taking a gram a week of test, 700mg/week fina and 50mg/day of Dbol, how much can I expect to gain" well, the honest answer is WHO KNOWS! Perhaps:

You eat 5000 calories a day, but unload boxes for 8 hours a day, burning 4000 calories a day just at work. In this case, you will gain nothing.

You eat right, but overtrain, doing 30 sets per bodypart each day..again, you will gain nothing.

You eat well, workout well, but then party 5 nights a week, pounding a fifth of whiskey each night, and sleeping 3 hours a night. Again, can't tell you what the gains will be.

The tone of your post suggested that you had not thought this thru, had just started with your shiny new gym membership card, and were jumping into PHs. To me, that IS stupid, and I will never change my opinion. Muscle mass can only be acquired so fast, no matter WHAT chemicals you do. If you have been off a year and a half, your body should grow quite well naturally for a good 6 months or so, so use that, as opposed to jumping on the chemicals so soon.

Just my opinion, and it will not change.
  22. Advanced Member

Damn War, (war) (2small)
    Relax there buddy. Im sensing a little aggresion in that post.

could this be the culpret behind all that anger.

Quads 2.5 ccs
    Glutes..NEVER
    Delts 2 ccs
    tris, bis 2 ccs

. Just kidding, toughguy. Dont bite my head off too. Im just another innocent (and harmless) bystander.

Perhaps you could use this link to release some unwelcome stress.
    Mad peoples forum

Hope you relize this post is all a joke.

db
  23. Board Supporter

i understand everything you say wardog !!! believe it or not, i'm not a rookie. i guess maybe i should have been more clear with my question.
    also maybe i'm being a little too aggressive trying to get my old form back. BUT !! THERE IS NO STUPID QUESTIONS , JUST STUPID ANSWERS. just my opinion and it will not change.

THANK YOU for your input.. you seem very knowledgeable and experianced, and i really mean no disrespect.......
  24. Advanced Member

Originally posted by db682
    Damn War, (war) (2small)
    Relax there buddy. Im sensing a little aggresion in that post.

could this be the culpret behind all that anger.

Quads 2.5 ccs
    Glutes..NEVER
    Delts 2 ccs
    tris, bis 2 ccs

db
    LOL! Suggesting the current prop/fina cycle could be putting an edge on my normal sweet and kind persona?? Suggest something like that again and I will COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY, AND HUNT DOWN YOUR RELATIVES, AND GET YOUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL JUST ON PRINCIPAL!!! I WILL......

Just playing bro!
  25. Advanced Member

Thats what I like about this board.
    The sensitivity.
    None of that "I will COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOUR FAMILY, AND HUNT DOWN YOUR RELATIVES, AND GET YOUR NEIGHBORS AS WELL JUST ON PRINCIPAL!!!" ****.

Oohhh ! nevermind! On that note, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, and smelly **** TO YOU TOO.

J/K my angry friends.
    db
  26. Advanced Member

BUTTHEAD

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me put together a quick cutting log
    By neverstop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. Quick!! Help Me. Will This Stack Kill Me?
    By Bisi06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 08:11 PM
  3. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:44 PM
  4. could you guys help me?
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 09:52 PM