Trimax??

jbthumper

Awards
I ran a cycle of trimax a few years back and loved it. What exactly is Trimax? What is the difference from T3 to Trimax? Is trimax a chemical you can get underground still or no? I researched some of it and didn't really get much answers other than people loved trimax.
JB

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
2 things:

1) wrong forum (try Supps or Fat-Loss)

2) search is your friend: there's a 20-page thread on trimax that should answer your every question about it (except where to get it today) ((bonus hint: "trimax strateg0s"))

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a cycle of trimax a few years back and loved it. What exactly is Trimax? What is the difference from T3 to Trimax? Is trimax a chemical you can get underground still or no? I researched some of it and didn't really get much answers other than people loved trimax.
JB

You should not have run Trimax without knowing exactly what it is and what it does. It can really screw up your thyroid PERMANANTLY! if you don't know exactly what you are doing!.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes its still available, but way over priced on the easiest site to find, and they sell it diluted in "BAC" I believe it was. There are some sites out there claiming it works for local injections and they sell it also. As popular and effective as it was, it seems like it ought to be out there somewhere. Just wish I had stocked up on more.