clen all at same time?

tholly

Awards
If your taking 120 mcgs of clen in a day do you take it all at once in the morn. or do you spread it through out the day. Also in liquid form do you guys just put it on your tounge or do u mix it in something? Thanks

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
If your taking 120 mcgs of clen in a day do you take it all at once in the morn. or do you spread it through out the day. Also in liquid form do you guys just put it on your tounge or do u mix it in something? Thanks
all at once

take it like a shot....clen then chase it with something

tholly

Awards
thanks for the fast answer. Morn is best i guess

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yes early am the better,you take an evening dose and you'll be wide awake all night...I hope you are tapering up/down..and not just taking 120mcg str8 off the bat are you?clen can be deadly if not used exactly right

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Yes early am the better,you take an evening dose and you'll be wide awake all night...I hope you are tapering up/down..and not just taking 120mcg str8 off the bat are you?clen can be deadly if not used exactly right
yea start with 20-25mcg ur first day...i did 40 and it was hell..but with tapering i was able to get up to 120 with no more problems

some people still take it at night and have no problems sleeping. i prefer morning too. just keep it consistent each day 24 hrs apart

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Split your dosage into two portions and take them in the early morning. It makes a great deal of positive change.

tholly

Awards
thanks again for the help, and yes i have started with 20 mcgs and workin up