1,4AD 1-6 at 1g/ed

NOW liver support with added NAC and milk thistle
creatine/BCAA's
PCT will be nolva

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
looks ok...nice set up but a little risky with methyls for 6 weeks but IMO is doable with the right dosages, looks like 3 good compounds together. how do u plan to run the phera and epi?

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
PP will be 10, 20 ,30 ,30
Epi will be 10, 20 , 30 ,40

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Looks decent but I would keep my doses the same from day 1. This is a bulker I suppose, right ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
correct, so what would you suggest?
I would do 20 for the PP since it's the only one out of the 3 that I've taken. I haven't been keeping up with the Epi so I don't know what the effective dose would be. The 1,4 AD can be effective at as low as 600 mg. daily but 1 gram is fine IMO since it's not a methylated compound.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well since you asked nicely.....

I have done a few cycles and im going past the 4 week mark with a methyl and its tough. Ive been taking high doses of epi tho but still you will be stacking so

pp 1-20
2-20
3-20
4-20
epi 3-30
4-30
5-40
6-50
and 14ad 1g throughout.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Sounds like piston has the right Idea. I would get some cycle support if your going to go that heavy with the meths and maybe some taurine and a banana daily to keep the cramps and pumps down.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
i have all that already, for some reason i just didnt post it.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
so i got the PP today and it is 15mg caps so im not really sure how i should dose it now