Superdrol and blood pressure.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im not prone to high blood pressure and never have had a problem with it. Im on day 9 dosed @20mg. My weight starting out was 198 and now is 210. My blood pressure has gone up also. I did it today and it was 133 over 93. What can I do to keep it down? I know Nitrix will help so Im gona use that for now. Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 9 and your up 12lbs? wtf?
I think he is a diabetic and superdol is a potent nutrient repartitioner. For BP, hell for everything you need to worry about on-cycle, use Cycle Support. Hydration is also very critical when using SD.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
celery seed, and agreed on the sex part heh jp :D

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I think he is a diabetic and superdol is a potent nutrient repartitioner. For BP, hell for everything you need to worry about on-cycle, use Cycle Support. Hydration is also very critical when using superdrol.
Im on cycle support. Im drinking about 2 gallons a day right now also. Yeah im keeping my cals/carbs/protein at about 6000/600/300 right now. Will see how much further I can go! I want to acheive 215 and keep it.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im also dosing DHEA 150mg in the am and 150mg at night from Tripdog's information and my libido has been through the roof. I've only read Drol kills libido. No back pumps either thanks to 5g taurine preworkout!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well damn I love the gains Im getting but it is only day 10 and Im at 213 now. My body is in shock with all this weight. Hopefully it will slow down a little bit through the rest of the cycle? My body fat is still low hardly any gained so far. Im debating on how long to run this now and if I should even go up to 30mg? Blood pressure has been back to normal thank god. I had 122 over 71.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Well damn I love the gains Im getting but it is only day 10 and Im at 213 now. My body is in shock with all this weight. Hopefully it will slow down a little bit through the rest of the cycle? My body fat is still low hardly any gained so far. Im debating on how long to run this now and if I should even go up to 30mg? Blood pressure has been back to normal thank god. I had 122 over 71.
Great gains mister, glad to hear BP is back to normal:thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is a glycogen vacuum and with 600g's of carbs ......

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
its hard to believe you gained 13 lbs in 10 days. You just put on 3 lbs in one day, I don't think thats even possible.
I'm sorry I was lying along with the medical scale I use. I have before and afters to help prove to you. Its amazing what hard work, training, supplements and insulin does for me:donut:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I was lying along with the medical scale I use. I have before and afters to help prove to you. Its amazing what hard work, training, supplements and insulin does for me:donut:
not to argue with you.

but your weighting yourself in morning without taking anything in and after going to bathroom?

thats when i was told is only time you should weight yourself. its always the lowest number of the day

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Always weigh in first thing in the morning right after checking my bloodsugar. My weigh in when I started was the lowest its been in awhile. My back, legs and core have taken most of the weight so far.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Always weigh in first thing in the morning right after checking my bloodsugar. My weigh in when I started was the lowest its been in awhile. My back, legs and core have taken most of the weight so far.
your weight in before you started superdrol was low? why?

this could be the exact reason why your gaining so much weight and thats great. just hope to save most of it post cycle

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
My weigh in was about 3-4lbs low for about a month and a half because of a new job and low cal intake. I'm giving Torem and a handfull of other things a shot for this PCT. I want to be able to maintain 215 easily after this cycle is the plan.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
My weigh in was about 3-4lbs low for about a month and a half because of a new job and low cal intake. I'm giving Torem and a handfull of other things a shot for this post cycle therapy. I want to be able to maintain 215 easily after this cycle is the plan.
well gluck me too. i dropped back down to 210 was up around 212 during cycle skyhights got to 218. o well

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I should probably shoot for 220 and see what I can keep from there. This will be the first post cycle therapy where I will keep my cals high and be using Torem. Its only day 11 also so hopefully run this in the 3-4 week range and keep the gains steady.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't asking for a d*ck response back. I simply said its hard to believe you gained 13 lbs in 10 days. Don't tell me about hard work and training. I guarantee I work way harder and longer days than you and still bust my ass at the gym.
I give respect thats been given and you didn't say it was hard to believe...you said it wasn't possible. Yes you are tougher than me:bb3::box:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i had bp issues on superdrol as well... with that much weight gain your most likely holding alot of water which will have a significant effect on blood pressure

get some hawthorn and celery seed extract and try and limit sodium intake to help bring it down

and that is too much weight gain in 10 days... even on SD your body is only going to be able to put on roughly 2-3 lbs of lean muscle per week so you have to assume everything else is fat/glycogen/and water... if you keep gaining weight at that rate your going to tax the hell out of your cardiovascular system

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
i had bp issues on superdrol as well... with that much weight gain your most likely holding alot of water which will have a significant effect on blood pressure

get some hawthorn and celery seed extract and try and limit sodium intake to help bring it down

and that is too much weight gain in 10 days... even on superdrol your body is only going to be able to put on roughly 2-3 lbs of lean muscle per week so you have to assume everything else is fat/glycogen/and water... if you keep gaining weight at that rate your going to tax the hell out of your cardiovascular system
That makes sense to me also. Thanks!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure went through the roof with NO-XPLODE.

Good luck to your superdrol, seems like things are going well.

I tried it a year ago @ 30mg from day 1. I did it for 4 days @ 30mg and was throwing up by the 4th day so I pitched the rest of the bottle.

Are you getting bloodwork at the end of your run ?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure went through the roof with NO-XPLODE.

Good luck to your superdrol, seems like things are going well.

I tried it a year ago @ 30mg from day 1. I did it for 4 days @ 30mg and was throwing up by the 4th day so I pitched the rest of the bottle.

Are you getting bloodwork at the end of your run ?
whyd u start at 30mg brother??

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
whyd u start at 30mg brother??
My official story:

A year ago my girlfriend's--> friend's--> boyfriend was bodybuilding for quite a bit. He recommended me Superdrol saying it was 'fairly mild'. (uh-huh) So I just saw the dosage and went to 30mg right away to see what it was about....then that's when it went downhill from there. He used M1T quite a bit, but at the same rate I'm not sure how that translates to Superdrol being 'mild'. Also he assured me that it was 'natural'. I was only about 1 year into bodybuilding, so I wasn't sure about any of this stuff. At any rate that was my bad expierence with it.

I remember my girlfriend would tell me that secretly her friend would comment on how 'it was weird how her boyfriend's balls were gone and that there was nothing there.'

I recall laughing about that.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur probably going to die...i'd watch out for vultures flying around your head.
they know...

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not likely. I've had 2 full physicals including bloodwork that came out good since then.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was it for my sheep fetish or my shaved turkey fetish?