Mass Tabs / Pheraplex stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Mass Tabs / Pheraplex stack

1. New Member

Mass Tabs / Pheraplex stack

First post here, so my apologies if it's wordy... I know there have been a million Superdrol/Pheraplex stack threads, but I needed something for my first thread, so here it goes...

Current Stats:

60, 234 lbs, 14% BF, 36 in. waist, 19 inch arms

Illegal gear is simply not an option for me, so I really do have to stick to whats available over the counter.

My most recent cycle was Testanate 50 (Superdrol, Pheraplex, Finigenx Magnum blend) for 30 days. Piled on 20 solid pounds (the majority within the first 14 days), and have kept nearly all of it. Ran appropriate liver and kidney protection, 2 gallons per day water, approx 350 to 400 grams protein, decently clean eating. Bloodwork all came back within acceptable ranges, thankfully.

I am taking a few months to try to shred up a little, and then I will be using some combination of IDS Mass Tabs or a Superdrol clone (Mass tabs looks to be more effective for my purposes) and Pheraplex (P-Plex by CEL). Id like to hear any suggestions on what dosages to run these two, and how to make it a more effective stack. Thanks guys!

2. Banned

Did you use a SERM for PCT? If not, what did you use?

I'm not a fan of IDS - maybe you should check some of our board sponsers - All are TOP NOTCH companies

If you want to drop some weight, look into Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan

Just a thought...
  3. New Member

Thanks for the response bro. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of IDS either, but their Mass Tabs seem to be more effective than Superdrol clones. I like the idea of it being a cross between M1T and Superdrol, if that is a true characterization of the compound.

For PCT, when running this stuff, I also stick to just what I can purchase in a face to face store. I can anticipate the flames for this kinda setup, but I honestly have never experienced much, if any, shut down from Superdrol/Mass Tabs and/or Pheraplex, whether pulsed or ran straight. Just very fortunate in that sense, and I don't ever lose much of the gains.

I'll definitely check out Leviathan. I've done a little research on it, and I'll be gettin started on cutting up here in a week or so. What stacks well with it, or is it sufficient on its own? I'll be taking SuperPump 250 and White Flood for the next 12 weeks for PWO. I've also got some Atro-Phex I've been considering trying, or else I'll pass it off to a buddy.
    •   

4. Banned

Incarnate - RPM - IGF2 - there's endless products that will stack well with Leviathan

AN has a new product coming out called "Drive" - check some logs about it
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Boogie View Post
    Thanks for the response bro. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of IDS either, but their Mass Tabs seem to be more effective than Superdrol clones. I like the idea of it being a cross between M1T and Superdrol, if that is a true characterization of the compound.

For post cycle therapy, when running this stuff, I also stick to just what I can purchase in a face to face store. I can anticipate the flames for this kinda setup, but I honestly have never experienced much, if any, shut down from Superdrol/Mass Tabs and/or Pheraplex, whether pulsed or ran straight. Just very fortunate in that sense, and I don't ever lose much of the gains.

I'll definitely check out Leviathan. I've done a little research on it, and I'll be gettin started on cutting up here in a week or so. What stacks well with it, or is it sufficient on its own? I'll be taking SuperPump 250 and White Flood for the next 12 weeks for PWO. I've also got some Atro-Phex I've been considering trying, or else I'll pass it off to a buddy.
    No shutdown? Must be nice..
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Boogie View Post
    First post here, so my apologies if it's wordy... I know there have been a million Superdrol/Pheraplex stack threads, but I needed something for my first thread, so here it goes...

Current Stats:

60, 234 lbs, 14% BF, 36 in. waist, 19 inch arms

Illegal gear is simply not an option for me, so I really do have to stick to whats available over the counter.

My most recent cycle was Testanate 50 (Superdrol, Pheraplex, Finigenx Magnum blend) for 30 days. Piled on 20 solid pounds (the majority within the first 14 days), and have kept nearly all of it. Ran appropriate liver and kidney protection, 2 gallons per day water, approx 350 to 400 grams protein, decently clean eating. Bloodwork all came back within acceptable ranges, thankfully.

I am taking a few months to try to shred up a little, and then I will be using some combination of IDS Mass Tabs or a Superdrol clone (Mass tabs looks to be more effective for my purposes) and Pheraplex (P-Plex by CEL). Id like to hear any suggestions on what dosages to run these two, and how to make it a more effective stack. Thanks guys!
    Read some logs from guys who used OTC PCT after something that shuts you down like SD. You might get away with it a few times, but unless your very fortunate you'll eventually get burned. Not being a d1ck, just don't want to see you on these boards asking what to do when you don't have a serm and fluid filled sacs are growing under your nips.
  7. New Member

True that. I guess if something has worked 5 times, that doesn't mean it automatically has to work on the 6th, 7th or 8th. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.
  8. New Member

Any thoughts to address my original question about how to run a Mass Tabs / Pheraplex stack? I'm thinking this:

Week 1: P-Plex 15mg
    Week 2: P-Plex 30mg
    Week 3: P-Plex 45mg, Mass Tabs 30mg
    Week 4: P-Plex 30mg, Mass Tabs 30mg
    Week 5: Mass Tabs 30mg
    Week 6: Mass Tabs 30mg

Of course, appropriate organ protection systems, and the best PCT I can put together. Aside from the PCT concerns, my main concern is the 6 weeks above. Does it look like an effective way to run these two, or is there something more ideal?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

i just bought ids mass tabs. im really trying to bulk up and cant find another bottle of mass tabs to effictively run two a day. so im looking for the next best thing to stack the mass tabs with. any suggestions id appreciate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking mass tabs
    By LiftnIron00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
  2. Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack
    By Warrior82 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:49 AM
  3. Warrior82's hemaguno/mass tabs stack
    By Warrior82 in forum Supplement Logs