SuperDrol, erections, and libido

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I know Superdrol causes a decrease in libido for a lot of guys, but with that did you also notice a decrease in erections?

Im on day 3 (20mg), but on day 2 I noticed that I didnt get any spontaneous erections like I normally would.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I know Superdrol causes a decrease in libido for a lot of guys, but with that did you also notice a decrease in erections?

Im on day 3 (20mg), but on day 2 I noticed that I didnt get any spontaneous erections like I normally would.
how old are you?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I doubt on the second or third day you would not be able to get it up like normal. Also, what do you weigh, anything under 195lbs and you should start dosing at 10mg (IMO) and probably wouldn't need to go higher.

I bet it's just your mind playing tricks on you, it happens to a ton of people when they first start running cycles.

Personally, SD helped my libido... Thank god I live with my GF now. ;)

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I can get it up if forced, just no spontaneous erections like normal, maybe that would be a part of my libido?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 9 dosed @ 20mg and mine is wanting to be erect all day long it seems like! Erections are better than normal also? I am taking 300mg of DHEA also to help with lethargy from superdrol I wonder if that is doing something.

Flexo

Awards
I just got done with my Superdrol cycle, and I'm on day 1 of my PCT. My libido was fine while on-cycle. I'm hoping that I don't see a drop during my PCT. So far nothing out of the ordinary. No noticeable testicular atrophy for me either.

Just make sure you eat a lot!! If I were you, I'd just eat until I couldn't eat any more. Don't worry about gaining fat. Just eat!!

On a side note, just because my libido was fine and I experienced no noticeable testicular atrophy, that doesn't mean you'll have the same results.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
haha well damn i stopped getting random erections when i was like 18...and i didnt use steroids til a couple of years after that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29