This supp. will get you HUGE!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

This supp. will get you HUGE!!!

1. New Member

This supp. will get you HUGE!!!

Decabolen by CTD Nutrition looks like a hardcore product. ive seen testanate 50 from black dragon labs that blends superdrol, phera plex and finaplex, but this product looks to be better.
    here are the ingredients:
    Decabolen Blend 45mg

2-ene(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) 10mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg
    2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

they blend the three most hardcore products on the market right now. 10mgs of phera plex, 25 mgs of halodrol 50, and 10mgs of superdrol. personally, i would never take this product b/c it looks like your asking for problems if you take this, however, i was just curious how much you can gain off this product. i mean youre taking three of the strongest prohormones at one time. will you truly get bigger than lets say if you just did a regular cycle of superdrol or does this product have too many ingredients that it would just cancel out the effects?

2. Banned

don't run with scissors!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    don't run with scissors!
    lol
    •   

4. New Member

this looks like sostenol 250 correct?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by shreddedkid11 View Post
    Decabolen by CTD Nutrition looks like a hardcore product. ive seen testanate 50 from black dragon labs that blends superdrol, phera plex and finaplex, but this product looks to be better.
    Decabolen Blend 45mg

they blend the three most hardcore products on the market right now. 10mgs of phera plex, 25 mgs of halodrol 50, and 10mgs of superdrol. personally, i would never take this product b/c it looks like your asking for problems if you take this, however, i was just curious how much you can gain off this product. i mean youre taking three of the strongest prohormones at one time. will you truly get bigger than lets say if you just did a regular cycle of superdrol or does this product have too many ingredients that it would just cancel out the effects?
    I'm going to be nice, here. I've read way too much BBV on 2+2 this morning, so I'm sick of seeing people get flamed...

1. Everyone is different when it comes to these products. You may gain 1 lb, while the guy standing next to you gains 10 lbs. It all depends on your genetics, diet, and training.

2. None of those hormones are "prohormones" as you say. They are active steroids.

3. Phera-plex and Superdrol have shown to be two very good prodcuts to stack together, however, the doses given in this product are rather skewed. Low dose of Superdrol (5-10mg) and higher dose of PP (20-30mg) have shown to be the best way to stack the two together. As for the addition of 25mg of Halodrol, it seems a little unecessary, although, I don't see it being a huge problem.

4. There is a science behind "cancelling out effects" of different drugs. Lets say you a taking medicine for headaches and earaches. The headache drug gives you earaches as a side effect, and the earache drug gives you a headache as the side effect, THAT would be cancelling out the effects of the two; however, in the case of these three hormones, they should work rather synergestically with one another. I would recommend getting the three products seperately, though. You would be better off just setting up your own dosing rather than letting someone else decide how much you need.
  6. Senior Member

how about E-POL by Purus Labs??????????
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

don't run with scissors!
    This man speaks the truth.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    answer me this: is it worth it?
    let me work yuh. put your thing down flip it and reverse yuh.
  9. Advanced Member

scissor me timbers!
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Still cant figure out why anyone would trust these blends from unknown companies.

I guess a coa might prove at least one batch was blended correctly, but cmon, there are discrepancies in dosage and qc issues with well known companies were testing has revealed that even the one product that was supposed to be in a capsule was wrong or too much or too little milligrams.

Never will I buy a blend, I do not trust these no name companys to get things correct as represented on thier labels, unless maybe ax, alr or ibe were to venture the blend route.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the price isn't too bad on it either. kinda nifty for pulsing too.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by shreddedkid11 View Post
    Decabolen Blend 45mg

I have done about 5-7 cycles ranging up to 30 mgs for 4 weeeks of SD. 1-test, 4AD and M1T. Not all at once of course.

The best gains I ever got were from a recent cycle of 20mgs per day of pheraplex. 10 lbs solid in 15 days. 3 months later I have kept it all.

You dont need all that crap. Just find the right compund and use it moderately.
  13. New Member

Lightbulb i say take it as a seppository and tell me how it goes

14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Still cant figure out why anyone would trust these blends from unknown companies.

I guess a coa might prove at least one batch was blended correctly, but cmon, there are discrepancies in dosage and qc issues with well known companies were testing has revealed that even the one product that was supposed to be in a capsule was wrong or too much or too little milligrams.

Never will I buy a blend, I do not trust these no name companys to get things correct as represented on thier labels, unless maybe ax, alr or ibe were to venture the blend route.
    Not to mention 3 methyls doin work on your liver and lipids...the liver is evil it must be punished...
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fukcer
    I'd say yes Its a little on the heavy side methylwise, but 45mg worth in a day isn't completely out of whack. I think it would really nice as a pulse. Just 1 cap pre-workout m/w/f
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. New Member

Oh definately. Between the basement-level HDL and liver toxicity (SD); potential for an enlarged heart and elveated prolactin resulting in including cabergoline in your PCT (PP); and then the further enhanced liver (and whatever else you may damage) toxicity caused by the running three methyls, I'd say yes.

I think that some of these supp. cos. feel that another ban is coming, so it's like "just ship out the most powerful (and dangerous) products that will sell."

BTW- I think this board needs a new smiley or two. Maybe one of nurse or a hospital bed.
  17. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    I have done about 5-7 cycles ranging up to 30 mgs for 4 weeeks of superdrol. 1-test, 4AD and M1T. Not all at once of course.

7 cycles of designers Orals only,OucH,I bet you organs dislike you quite a bit...
  18. Senior Member

Damn who knew their was a market. I my as well bring out a product with 7 methyls in it. Imagine the gains that will get you.lol funny thing is it would probably sell like crazy. Or maybe just 100mgs superdroll caps.
  19. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Damn who knew their was a market. I my as well bring out a product with 7 methyls in it. Imagine the gains that will get you.lol funny thing is it would probably sell like crazy. Or maybe just 100mgs superdroll caps.
    Hell yeah,MethylatedMethanoMethylDr ol....

Sign me up for a liver transplant NOW...
  20. Senior Member

I was going to call it hapata-destructa-drol 1000. Of coarse I'll throw 50mgs of milk thistle and 10mgs of nac in each cap and call it invinca-liver matrix.lol
  21. Advanced Member

Buy ten bottles ,get your name on a Donors' list Free!!!
  22. Banned

orals orals orals.....1gram of testosterone a week and youre going to be 200% more well of with the same gains. i have no idea what is with this enormous oral craze.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    orals orals orals.....1gram of testosterone a week and youre going to be 200% more well of with the same gains. i have no idea what is with this enormous oral craze.
    its easy jomi, orals are EASY! and they are quickly obtained and require absolutely NO RESEARCH () before you get them.......

on the other hand, test takes some knowledge of where to get it and then how much to take and what to do after you take it.......etc...

so the un-educated take the FAST-EASY route.......more is better, RIGHT!?!?!?!?
  24. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    its easy jomi, orals are EASY! and they are quickly obtained and require absolutely NO RESEARCH () before you get them.......

on the other hand, test takes some knowledge of where to get it and then how much to take and what to do after you take it.......etc...

so the un-educated take the FAST-EASY route.......more is better, RIGHT!?!?!?!?
    so basically you just called ANABOLIC XTREME's customers "UN-EDUCATED"

good job, rep
  25. Advanced Member

I heard the new thing for fast gains is Snorting your superdrol....Completely bypasses your liver,you have to be careful though as for symetry,if you snort up the left nostril,your left side will get swole,same with the right side...So make sure your getting your superdrol snort on Bilaterally...

Or get a glass pipe and some chore boy and freebase some m1t....Puff Puff ,Swole....

Thats my secret....Learned that from Culter in 06'....keep it on the DL
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    They're easy to obtain, perfectly legal, and they work. You won't catch me stacking any methyls together, but to each his own i guess. I totally agree that testosterone is safer, but for me personally it just isn't an option right now. Taking the chance on ordering illegal gear just scares the hell out of me.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dkillz View Post
    They're easy to obtain, perfectly legal, and they work. You won't catch me stacking any methyls together, but to each his own i guess. I totally agree that testosterone is safer, but for me personally it just isn't an option right now. Taking the chance on ordering illegal gear just scares the hell out of me.
    you can get on a plane with a bottle of epistane in your carryon, good luck getting on one with a vial of test and needles.
    This space for rent

28. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sp33dkillz View Post
    Illegal?Gear isn't Illegal..........in thailand anyways
  29. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can get on a plane with a bottle of epistane in your carryon, good luck getting on one with a vial of test and needles.
    Its called the mail....How hard is it to overnight something to yourself when you know where your plane lands the next day.Life is a very simple thing ,unless you over think it and make things complicated...Plus who needs to pack test on a plane when you can pin a long ester that doesn't need another injection for 10 days....its quite simple...I just frown upon designers in too many ways to touch them.You really can't trust something thats only out for 2 months then discontinued...and never had to even prove whats in their product since its not FDA regulated...to me thats scarier than ordering some test..not to mention that stuff like superdrol is actually scheduled anyhow.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was reading about this and other CTD products. I have never hear dof the co. which makes me concerned about taking them
  31. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm going to be nice, here. I've read way too much BBV on 2+2 this morning, so I'm sick of seeing people get flamed...
    I knew I liked this guy for some reason!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

so basically you just called ANABOLIC XTREME's customers "UN-EDUCATED"

good job, rep
    what methylated compound do we produce!!??!!? do some research!

Plus, i called NO ONE uneducated........maybe you should re-read the post......i said it takes no research, not that you would have to be dumb to use them.........DUH!

I use them myself.......but the majority or people that are stacking these methylated compounds are uneducated and looking to take the easy way out!

you speak out of BOTH sides of your mouth, matthew......
  33. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd say yes Its a little on the heavy side methylwise, but 45mg worth in a day isn't completely out of whack. I think it would really nice as a pulse. Just 1 cap pre-workout m/w/f
    I agree with you I saw guys on this board doing 40 superdrol a day!
    I was using test e 750 tren e 400 and dianabol(first 4 weeks) and I was ok. So i think it all depends on your expierence and supporting supplements
  34. New Member

This supplement will get you huge.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

In your pants!!!!!! lol
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.

In my girlfriends butt!!!!!! lol
  37. Banned

I've never heard of this company, so I wouldn't trust any product they put out.

It looks as if you best have a death wish, if you plan on taking this.
  38. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post

This supplement will get you huge.
    It would.

Or, you could always roll like Smilin' Bob and down Enzyte.
  39. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Illegal?Gear isn't Illegal..........in thailand anyways
    is that chick in ur avi not wearing a bikini top??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If this video doesnt get you Motivated, somethings wrong....
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
  2. Phenylethylamine will get you high
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:06 PM
  3. what ph or supplement will get you jacked??
    By lift or die in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:22 PM
  4. Chikara will get you laid...Pheramones!!!
    By myname in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:36 PM
  5. Chikara will get you laid...Pheramones!!!
    By myname in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:36 PM