John Cena: When He Was Training To Be A BBer

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
This was before he got into wrestling. Check this old school pic out though...

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
bash me all u want but i wanna look like him

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
bro so do i.. well, just not in the face!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll still kick his ass.....:bb3: :aargh: :aargh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that's the gayest comment ever.
fukc you cat-boy...........x-mass is a very smart educated person!!!! with good judgement....:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fukc you cat-boy...........x-mass is a very smart educated person!!!! with good judgement....:thumbsup:
but this is based on the opinion of an unsmart, uneducated person with poor judgement.

I can prove it too, because you listed me as one of your friends on AM.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
but this is based on the opinion of an unsmart, uneducated person with poor judgement.

I can prove it too, because you listed me as one of your friends on AM.
hmmmmm ......maybe i do..............maybe,,, .....i do wanna be a french fry!...............:rofl: .....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've met john cena....my buddy i worked with in tampa knew him well. He actually lived 2 miles north of where i did in tampa. He's actually a really cool kat..... he doesn't live the celebrity life like you think he would, but homeboy has some nice toys. The cool part about tampa is many of the WWE wrestlers live in or around there.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've met john cena....my buddy i worked with in tampa knew him well. He actually lived 2 miles north of where i did in tampa. He's actually a really cool kat..... he doesn't live the celebrity life like you think he would, but homeboy has some nice toys. The cool part about tampa is many of the WWE wrestlers live in or around there.
i liked tampa....it was cool down there....if you like ghetto ass places that is....personally i liked it...i need to be around the action!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i liked tampa....it was cool down there....if you like ghetto ass places that is....personally i liked it...i need to be around the action!
Dan ghetto yes, but compared to where we grew up....ummm nooo

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro i met tons on cool celebrities there.......paris hilton came in as a trauma a year before i started at st. joe's.....but i know the doc who saw her........:D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Tampa?! Two words: Mons Venus! :chick: :drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tampa?! Two words: Mons Venus! :chick: :drunk:
Been there.....treated the skanks from there........bro not good:sad:...i seriousoly hope you wore a rubber.....

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Been there.....treated the skanks from there........bro not good:sad:...i seriousoly hope you wore a rubber.....
I didn't fcuk there, but it was a good time. Banging strippers (whores) isn't really my style.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't fcuk there, but it was a good time. Banging strippers (whores) isn't really my style.
Good sh*t kid......dance biotch!!!!:chick: :chick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that why trips balls are all crusty and falling off?

PS-trauma--- you know any police officers down there? Ones that patrol on the water.
:think: can your balls fall off????......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that why trips balls are all crusty and falling off?

PS-trauma--- you know any police officers down there? Ones that patrol on the water.
Yeah i know quite a few TPD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: :think: :think: Pat???? :think:
Dohh.....you've never seen saturday night live have you......troll boy:lol: ....b*tch i'm gonn start calling you than.....now that's an insult.......lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dohh.....you've never seen saturday night live have you......troll boy:lol: ....b*tch i'm gonn start calling you than.....now that's an insult.......lol
you know they sold that house...thats what frank told me...sh*t looked way different when we stopped there...i was weird with u not there...