first "real" cycle .. need advice

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

first "real" cycle .. need advice

whats up guys. i've been researching this site and others to decide on my first real cycle (i did a half-assed 1-AD cycle a year ago, and i wasn't as dedicated in lifting as i am now). so i've decided on a 1-test + 4-ad cycle, 4 weeks, moderate dosing. t-1 final seems like the most affordable and smartest choice (i'm against using Avant Labs products cause i think the guy who runs that show is a prick)

so what do you guys think of this:
    2 bottles of t-1 Final
    2 squirts - twice daily; 4 week cycle
    (per squirt: 1-test: 42 mg, 4-AD: 42 mg)

-168mg 1-test/168mg 4AD per day-

is that too much for moderate dosing? if i go with this, 2 bottles of t-1 final should do, right? for post-cycle i'm planning on using 6-OXO. on that note, why doesn't the member store have that? i hate ordering from two different places.

some other things worth mentioning: i'm currently on a bulking cycle supplementing with whey protein and creatine. stats as of yesterday: 5'11", 185lbs, 13%bf, 21 years old

thanks for any advice.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Yeah, that should work good for a first cycle. Run it at the dosages you listed. I'd hit up some liquid clomid or nolva over 6-OXO though.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

thanks bro, im gonna be having nolva on hand in case of gyno during my cycle .. if i have to use it during my cycle tho, is it still cool to use it post, or should i switch it up with clomid?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

You can use it during and after cycle.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

ok, another quick question. i was thinking of buying a bottle of DMSO to help absorption. would a 25mL bottle do? how much of that would i mix in with the t-1?

thanks for the help
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

Formastat not a bad recovery choice next to the 6 oxo. Cheaper and good product
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.78%

12ml for one bottle of the final. 25 would be for both
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

Shoot for about a 10% solution with DMSO. So, split your 25ml bottle in half and mix ~12ml with each bottle of T-1. But, doesn't T-1 already come with DMSO?? Ya know, just in case of spills . T1-pro and T-4 each come with the DMSO in a seperate bottle...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.25%

alright, im super-close to ordering the stuff, i just want to make sure i get all the loose-ends tied up. thanks for the help so far.

1. currently, im on a 3500-calorie/day bulk. my goal for this cycle is to gain size. do i need to up the calories more? my weight progression has been pretty steady since i started the bulk about 2 months ago.

2. i usually go out for drinks about every other weekend. and when i go out, i have about 7-9 drinks. should i completely eliminate alcohol while on the cycle? or can i get away with 2-3 drinks?

3. im worried about the hairloss from the 4AD. should i go ahead and get nizoral and spiro? are these products over-the-counter? where are they sold?

4. since this would be my first real cycle, would it be too much to throw in another bottle of t-1 final? cus after im done with this cycle, it'll prolly be a while before i do another one ($$$).

thanks for the help guys
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

1. currently, im on a 3500-calorie/day bulk. my goal for this cycle is to gain size. do i need to up the calories more? my weight progression has been pretty steady since i started the bulk about 2 months ago.
    If you're seeing steady weight gain then I'd stay where you're at. After the first week of the cycle if you're not happy then increase them. Just make sure you're getting plenty of protein as these compounds will increase protein synthesis and you'll get more out of your protein intake.

2. i usually go out for drinks about every other weekend. and when i go out, i have about 7-9 drinks. should i completely eliminate alcohol while on the cycle? or can i get away with 2-3 drinks?
    I'd say drop the alcohol completely if you're serious about this cycle. You don't need any other chemicals in your system working against you. If you absolutely must drink then at least limit your consumption as 7-9 drinks in one night is a bit over the top.

3. im worried about the hairloss from the 4AD. should i go ahead and get nizoral and spiro? are these products over-the-counter? where are they sold?

Unless you're extremely sensitive to hair loss I doubt that you'd have any issues with the meager amount of 4ad in the cycle. Nizoral 1% is over the counter and you could use it as a precaution if you're worried. The stronger 2% takes a prescription but you can find it online though it's a bit expensive and takes awhile to get usually. General rule is if you're prone to hair loss then it will happen, if you're not then you don't have anything to worry about.

4. since this would be my first real cycle, would it be too much to throw in another bottle of t-1 final? cus after im done with this cycle, it'll prolly be a while before i do another one ($$$).

If money is a concern then instead of buying 3 bottles of T-1, just buy the 240ml of lotion by itself and then add the PH powders. For the same price you will get more PH per ml. You can find 1-T for around $5 a gram, the 4ad for about $1 a gram and the lotion itself is like $18.50. So you can get like 10g of 1-T and 5g of 4ad in one bottle and spend about $75 and it will last you longer than 3 bottles of T-1. Then you can stretch the cycle out longer at the same dosage as you were planning to run, or run it at the same time but at a higher dose. Or for a little over $20 more you can buy a 2nd bottle of lotion and fill it with 12g of 4ad so you will get a higher dose and combat the lethargy and shutdown of the 1-T.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test e + tbol cycle. Need advice
    By Grayman911 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. first real cycle-need advice
    By ondsauc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. First Cycle need advice
    By cg4743 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1