clen during pct?

Tch44

Awards
well i thought i had my cycle all planned out but i was on another forum and saw a post where a guy swore by clen during pct. He claims it helps him keep his gains along with the serm. Have any of you tried this or do you think it would work. Anything that would help me keep more strength would be great. I could also stand to lose some bodyfat as a bonus.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well i thought i had my cycle all planned out but i was on another forum and saw a post where a guy swore by clen during post cycle therapy. He claims it helps him keep his gains along with the serm. Have any of you tried this or do you think it would work. Anything that would help me keep more strength would be great. I could also stand to lose some bodyfat as a bonus.
burns too much muscle when its not mid-cycle

Tch44

Awards
Thanks for the help. I thought everything i had read kind of went against his claim. Just making sure i had that right.

INWORK

Awards
well i thought i had my cycle all planned out but i was on another forum and saw a post where a guy swore by clen during post cycle therapy. He claims it helps him keep his gains along with the serm. Have any of you tried this or do you think it would work. Anything that would help me keep more strength would be great. I could also stand to lose some bodyfat as a bonus.
Bumping as I would like to hear more in this. I've read it is good in PCT by allowing you to keep up the calories and not having to worry as much about fat gain...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9