Finished first cycle of Halodrol-50, what should I try next?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am still in post cycle therapy but I really didnt want to stop taking halo :icon_lol: :woohoo:
I liked it that much! I did 5 weeks and upped the dose to 75mg the last 3 weeks. 50/50/75/75/75
Went from 182.5 lbs to 194 lbs so I am pretty happy with my results. I am thinking about trying something different or stacked with Halo since I have about 3/4 a bottle of fast action h-drol but not sure what I should try next? I didnt really have any bad sides while on halo so I would be looking for something that isnt that bad but something stronger. I am interested in trying something that isnt going to really effect hair loss and would like to gain 15 lbs if possible. I dont plan to start the next cycle for a few months. Been reading some really good things on Epistane....could it be stacked with Halo or not a good idea? Thanks for your time :head:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am still in post cycle therapy but I really didnt want to stop taking halo :icon_lol: :woohoo:
I liked it that much! I did 5 weeks and upped the dose to 75mg the last 3 weeks. 50/50/75/75/75
Went from 182.5 lbs to 194 lbs so I am pretty happy with my results. I am thinking about trying something different or stacked with Halo since I have about 3/4 a bottle of fast action h-drol but not sure what I should try next? I didnt really have any bad sides while on halo so I would be looking for something that isnt that bad but something stronger. I am interested in trying something that isnt going to really effect hair loss and would like to gain 15 lbs if possible. I dont plan to start the next cycle for a few months. Been reading some really good things on Epistane....could it be stacked with Halo or not a good idea? Thanks for your time :head:

I'm sure Halo and Epi have been stacked so I'd search the logs. I was going to suggest stacking Halo with Formestane, which my buddy Celc5 is logging right now. But there are some concerns with Form, which is transdermal, rubbing off on clothes, bedding, and most importantly, kids. I see you have kids, so that might not be the best option. It's worth looking into though.

Glad the solo run worked out so well! Keep kicking butt in PCT to make sure you keep it all. Good luck man.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I'll search for some logs on Halo+Epi
Has anyone had any hair loss issues with Epi or Superdrol?

Also thinking about pulsing Superdrol maybe. Not sure if I want to try a regular Superdrol cycle from some of the bad things I have heard about it.

Anyone else have any advice or recommendations on what would be the next step up above Halo?

Still trying to kick butt in pct but I think I lost almost 2 lbs now. Still happy with the results though :)
Thanks!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I would take for your next cycle
1,000mg test E ed
1,000mg Tren A ed
1,000mg eq ed
1,000mg masteron ed
1,000mg test Cyp ed

and 200mg drol ed
w/ 100mg dbol ed..

You shoul;d get some good results compared to halo...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Get some real gear...you'll be much happier/healthier

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
1,000mg test E ed
1,000mg Tren A ed
1,000mg eq ed
1,000mg masteron ed
1,000mg test Cyp ed

and 200mg drol ed
w/ 100mg dbol ed..

Dude, this is not cool. Take your sarcasm somewhere else. He asked a legit question about specific substances. If you don't have an answer, don't post.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Get some real gear...you'll be much happier/healthier
This is sound advice Ecto...Most Designers are worse on your body than real gear...Don't get all upset for no reason.:stick: I didn't see you chiming in to help.

Title of the thread is "what should I take next"....

Anyone who would suggest designers over real gear is either #1,making money off selling designers,or #2 doesn't know any better.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
This is sound advice Ecto...Most Designers are worse on your body than real gear...Don't get all upset for no reason.:stick: I didn't see you chiming in to help.

Title of the thread is "what should I take next"....

Anyone who would suggest designers over real gear is either #1,making money off selling designers,or #2 doesn't know any better.

Also Ecto...don't post if your just trying to start some crap w/ me...How is that even helping this guys thread...I have pm's for that...And by the way,how is "what should I take next" asking about specific substances?...thats what I thought.
Relax man,whats all the fuss about.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Also Ecto...don't post if your just trying to start some crap w/ me...How is that even helping this guys thread...I have pm's for that...And by the way,how is "what should I take next" asking about specific substances?...thats what I thought.
Relax man,whats all the fuss about.
Dude, I'm not disputing that gear is in many ways healthier than PHs, but one of your posts recommended that he take enough gear to kill a horse. How is that helping? I gave him recommendations previously, but I don't have any input on his question regarding hair loss and Superdrol, so I didn't answer that. And neither did you.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm not disputing that gear is in many ways healthier than PHs, but one of your posts recommended that he take enough gear to kill a horse. How is that helping? I gave him recommendations previously, but I don't have any input on his question regarding hair loss and Superdrol, so I didn't answer that. And neither did you.
I'm just a promoter of real gear,thats all,think of me as the "Don King" of gear....

I was kinda curios about how old this guy was too...I hope he's not under 20 taking PH's...that would be bad.:blink:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I'm just a promoter of real gear,thats all,think of me as the "Don King" of gear....

I was kinda curios about how old this guy was too...I hope he's not under 20 taking PH's...that would be bad.:blink:
Quinn's good to go there. See his age (26) right under the picture of his son playing with his supps?

I understand your promotion of gear and that's cool. Just be careful of the sarcasm because there are some real idiots around who might actually take that seriously. Next thing you know there will be some newb in another thread saying that they heard it's OK to take that much ED, and we will all promptly flame him.

Bottom line is we're really supposed to be helping each other, yes?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'll search for some logs on Halo+Epi
Has anyone had any hair loss issues with Epi or Superdrol?

Also thinking about pulsing Superdrol maybe. Not sure if I want to try a regular Superdrol cycle from some of the bad things I have heard about it.

Anyone else have any advice or recommendations on what would be the next step up above Halo?

Still trying to kick butt in post cycle therapy but I think I lost almost 2 lbs now. Still happy with the results though :)
Thanks!
epi is def worse on the hairline

Superdrol
2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

BAD FOR LIVER: YES, less than M1T
BLOOD PRESSURE: VARIES, MIGHT INCREASE.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: VARIES, CAN BE SERIOUS. Less than M1T.
SEX DRIVE: VARIES, MIGHT INCREASE, TENDS TO DECREASE
MOOD: HANGOVER (some), WELL-BEING (others)
WATER LOSS - dehydration is a real issue.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 7-10 lbs.
GAINS START: 10 days.
GAINS STOP: 3 weeks.
MINIMAL ESTROGEN CONVERSION
TESTES SHUTDOWN: slow progression, 10-20 days?

Epistane
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Quinn's good to go there. See his age (26) right under the picture of his son playing with his supps?

I understand your promotion of gear and that's cool. Just be careful of the sarcasm because there are some real idiots around who might actually take that seriously. Next thing you know there will be some newb in another thread saying that they heard it's OK to take that much ED, and we will all promptly flame him.

Bottom line is we're really supposed to be helping each other, yes?
Your exactly right at that point,that most of what you read or the "advice" you get is what someone just googled to sound cool or just read somewhere....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Your exactly right at that point,that most of what you read or the "advice" you get is what someone just googled to sound cool or just read somewhere....
usually cause it's helpful information............duh

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
1,000mg test E ed
1,000mg Tren A ed
1,000mg eq ed
1,000mg masteron ed
1,000mg test Cyp ed

and 200mg drol ed
w/ 100mg dbol ed..

Thats perfect, I'll let you know how it goes btw I'm really 17 yrs old so its cool

LOL

Ok seriously I am about to be 27 and been a lurker on these forums for years but then decided to sign up on here about a year ago. Finally after looking things over I decided to try Halo which I really enjoyed. The reason why I only mentioned PH's is that out here I am not able to get a hold of any "real gear" and dont feel like asking the the 300 lb monsters that yell at the weights to hook me up.

getswole
Just curious what you think would be a good cycle of real gear, Test E? What dose, what kind of weight gain can I expect to keep after the cycle if my pct is good?

TripDog
Did you take anything to help with the hair loss on Epi or was it not that bad? How much weight did you gain?

I think I'll pass on the Superdrol. Any other PH's I should look into that might be what I am looking for or that I can stack with halo?

Thanks guys
:cheers:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Good call on passing on the Superdrol,Very good call.
I understand about the gear,finding it and all,thats the last place you want to get it is from a guy at the gym..bad idea..
if you can get your hands on it a good beginner cycle would be

500mg Test E. wk 1-12(Or sub Sustanon)
400mg deca wk 1-12
30mg dbol ed weeks 1-6(or 4 if issues)

I personally like drol/dbol combo,you will blow the F' up fast.

Pct standard Clomid/Nolv will usually be sufficient and keeping nolv on hand in case nipples get tender(gyno)

Not sure what you wiegh,but not knowing that,I would average you could gain 25-30Lbs and keep 20-25 of it after pct,thats assuming your really up the cals and keep on track protien wise..and have a good lifting routine of course.

I would be quick to suggest MUCH MORE gear,but I'm trying to keep in mind its a first cycle...after a handfull of cycles under your belt,you can experiment more with stuff like Tren/prop/Proviron/Primo/EQ...all the fun stuff...but test and deca with some orals to me is the perfect "general" stack
very safe and the deca will really keep your joints feeling good and let the test do its thing,and deca test has a nice synergy IMO,it worked very well as one of my first few cycles...very nice/smooth...