Epistane/M-Drol

max_rep

Awards
Hi All again

i am off AAS for a while.I will be on in september.I was looking at cheap alternative AAS instead.I will try different thing this time which will be Epistane/M-drol stack.I heard good things about both and decided to give a try

I would like to know that, would this be good stack ? what do you think of that stack

Thank you very much

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All again

i am off anabolic steroids for a while.I will be on in september.I was looking at cheap alternative AAS instead.I will try different thing this time which will be Epistane/M-drol stack.I heard good things about both and decided to give a try

I would like to know that, would this be good stack ? what do you think of that stack

Thank you very much
age,goals,history of gear use???

max_rep

Awards
i am off at all for 2 month.I am 6" 32 years old and 210 lbs.I tried 1000 mg test /week , 600 deca/week ,50 mg/day dbol before etc...more than 5 cycles I am familiar with AAS.But this time i would like to try different thing.

Just would like to know what is your opinion about my stack

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend doing the two methyls together. M-Drol is supposed to be pretty potent and Epistane has some good SERM like fx.

Perhaps an inverse taper cycle. Start with the Mdrol for 3 Weeks, then on week three start tapering down while tapering up on the Epistane to finish up a six week cycle.

Make sure you have all your support supp ducks in a row as well as a good post cycle therapy in place and all should be well.

Much Love,

Neoborn

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Running 2 methyls will not make any difference if they are both run at half their normal dose. run each at 20mg at the same time... benifits come from both and they counteract each other's sides.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on MDrol now, about 13 days in. I have it stacked with Furazadrol then after 3 weeks, I will put Epi (Havoc) in instead of the MDrol. I will say this, it is potent as hell. In 13 days I have gone from 225lbs to 236lbs

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Running 2 methyls will not make any difference if they are both run at half their normal dose. run each at 20mg at the same time... benifits come from both and they counteract each other's sides.
Makes sense I suppose depending on how he's going to dose them but didn't see any dosing protocol.

Better to be safe than have him here with his 'old' liver in his hands crying about how you told him he would be fine no? :rofl:

Much Love,

Neoborn