Will not risk hairloss, help me out.

Tim

Awards
Ok. I did a cycle of Ergopharm's Nor-Andro Spray a year ago, but now I hear that all transdermals are no longer available, and I know that oral nor diol is not NEARLY as effective. Does anyone have any nor-diol homebrew they can sell me for a good price? What other options do I have? I want something effective that will not cause me to lose any hair. Thanks in advance.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the notion that "all transdermals are no longer available."

Tim

Awards
Where did you get the notion that "all transdermals are no longer available."
I went into a local hardcore supplement store and asked for Nor-Andro Spray, and I was told that it is no longer available, along with all other transdermals. I'd make my own nor-diol transdermal homebrew, but I think I'd **** it up if I tried.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Check out www.1fast400.com

They sell a transderm product called nor-aderm which is similar to nor-andro. They also sell other transderms and products like bulk PH powders and t-gel that allow you to mix your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim

Awards
Cool. I'll check it out. I wish I could just get the powders and make my own, cuz it's cheaper, but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

theSCHICK

Awards
Why couldn't you pull it off? I think if you can read and follow directions, there shouldn't be a problem. Just don't do anything out of the ordinary like heat it up in a microwave.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sikdog, I made you link work... that was it..
Also checkout www.legalgear.com I am not for sure if they have it but if you talk to Wind, I bet they can get it..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Told you you'd find transdermals.. :)

Where did you check, Nutrition One? I know the owner there..

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matthew, I was worried the if I typed in the actual URL it would get stripped off.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Out in Watertown? Yeah, they're not very bright with product knowledge.. They do have good prices, been awhile since i've been thru there.. Hit up Nutrition One on Brighton Ave, they got good stuff in there..

Tim

Awards
Out in Watertown? Yeah, they're not very bright with product knowledge.. They do have good prices, been awhile since i've been thru there.. Hit up Nutrition One on Brighton Ave, they got good stuff in there..
Yeah. I like the resteraunt that is attached to it though. I've been to Nutrition One, and they seem to be a little bit better. Nutty Nutrition in Woburn seems to be the best supp store in the metro Boston area.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutty Nutrition was sponsoring a group I used to be affiliated with.. They used to sell our tank tops.. The group was called MCCP, Muscle Culture Colaborative Project.. It was mainly a group of local natural bodybuilders, we were gonna put together seminars and have client training..