S-Drol sides

alexv305

Awards
I just started my S-Drol cycle and was wondering if anyone had some bad sides from Fast Action S-Drol? I am 20 years old. I turn 21 next week! I was wondering if anyone expirienced hair shedding with this product. I have a full head of hair and just took one tablet yesterday and already noticed minor hair shedding on my comb like 3, 4, and sometimes 5 hairs on my comb. Same thing when I rub my hair with my hands I get a few lose ones like 3 or 4. Is this normal? I think I'm going to lay off but I really don't want to. And please don't bomb me about my age. I think I am ready for this cycle.

Thanks...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I noticed during my 1st ph cycle, I was freaking about things like this too. Things that I never payed attention to started getting much attention (hair falling out, nipples, ect). I think our minds can trick us into believing these sides are happening because we are constantly thinking about them. I remember freaking out every time my chest got even a slight itch because I thought it could be gyno. Rest assured after one tablet I promise that your not seeing sides already, its just your mind being on "high alert" because you know you've ingested a ph. However if you're seeing legit sides after a few weeks, you should take appropriate action.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you cannot gauge an oral PH product by 1 dose - after a week or two, if you are "shedding" moreso than normal (because keep in mind, we all shed a tremendous amount of hair in a 24 hour period) you may then be alarmed

are you (family) prone to MPB? if so, you DO take a chance when you run a cycle - so keep that in mind as well

good luck

alexv305

Awards
Okay well here is my plan. I want to gain at least 10 lbs of mass. I currently weigh 180 lbs, but my longterm goal is 200 lbs. After I reach my goal as far as strength I plan to cut. I don't want to be huge, but I do want to get up there as fast as possible. I will be taking Anabolic Xtreme Perfect cycle with S-Drol and after the S-Drol cycle. After my last tablet I will be taking Anabolic Xtreme Advance PCT (OR) Rebound and Retain to keep my gains. I don't plan on taking more than 1 tablet per day on S-Drol as I don't want to have to make an intensive post cycle therapy cycle.

Does this seem like enough for my cycle?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro, you need a SERM (bottom line)

and you also will need to bump your dosage up after a week or so

also, you did not mention your diet - how's that looking? (IMPORTANT FOR CYCLE)

Okay well here is my plan. I want to gain at least 10 lbs of mass. I currently weigh 180 lbs, but my longterm goal is 200 lbs. After I reach my goal as far as strength I plan to cut. I don't want to be huge, but I do want to get up there as fast as possible. I will be taking Anabolic Xtreme Perfect cycle with S-Drol and after the S-Drol cycle. After my last tablet I will be taking Anabolic Xtreme Advance post cycle therapy (OR) Rebound and Retain to keep my gains. I don't plan on taking more than 1 tablet per day on S-Drol as I don't want to have to make an intensive post cycle therapy cycle.

Does this seem like enough for my cycle?

alexv305

Awards
bro, you need a SERM (bottom line)

and you also will need to bump your dosage up after a week or so

also, you did not mention your diet - how's that looking? (IMPORTANT FOR CYCLE)
I eat 3 eggs and 3 egg whites in the morning with some wheat. 30g protein Shake around 10am. lunch at 12 something with alot of proteins and good carbs and fats. Another shake at 3pm. Dinner at 6pm. Workout at 8 and protein shake about 30g protein. I take a multi vitamin in the morning too. Im eating around 3k calories a day while not trying to consume too many carbs and sugars because I want to cut a little.

What is a serm and is it over the counter?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do a search for SERM... then PM with any questions you may have - i'll be more than happy to help you out

alexv305

Awards
do a search for SERM... then PM with any questions you may have - i'll be more than happy to help you out
Too many complications with S-drol i see that serm requires a doctors visit. I wanted to keep this information to my self lol. I think im going to dump my bottle of S-Drol and perfect cycle in the trash and buy some good creatine.

thanks for the help anyways.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed during my 1st ph cycle, I was freaking about things like this too. Things that I never payed attention to started getting much attention (hair falling out, nipples, ect). I think our minds can trick us into believing these sides are happening because we are constantly thinking about them. I remember freaking out every time my chest got even a slight itch because I thought it could be gyno. Rest assured after one tablet I promise that your not seeing sides already, its just your mind being on "high alert" because you know you've ingested a ph. However if you're seeing legit sides after a few weeks, you should take appropriate action.
LilPsychotic, I agree with you 100%.I was the same way on my first cycle,your so worried about all the side effects that you read about,your looking for everything to go wrong and you find what your looking for whether or not it's real.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too many complications with S-drol i see that serm requires a doctors visit. I wanted to keep this information to my self lol. I think im going to dump my bottle of S-Drol and perfect cycle in the trash and buy some good creatine.

thanks for the help anyways.
you can always sell em on ebay or here in the auction area or mail em to me :D

alexv305

Awards
you can always sell em on ebay or here in the auction area or mail em to me :D
Well the S-Drol is open and I only took 2 tablets so far.. The perfect cycle is on the way, its on order. If you want them both or one of them make me an offer.