No Bloat Protocol for Aromatizing AAS

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No Bloat Protocol for Aromatizing AAS

I'm trying to find the right dose for me. I'm not as low bodyfay as some of you, and I have a feeling this may warrant more AI use. For example the recommended dose for Arimidex while on a moderate test-e cycle is like .25-.5 mg ED-EOD. Similarly I've seen Aromasin listed between 12mg-25 mg ED. While Aromasin is more liver/lipid friendly, is Arimidex more effective, or are they equally effective as suicide inhibitors, correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I'm trying to find the right dose for me. I'm not as low bodyfay as some of you, and I have a feeling this may warrant more AI use. For example the recommended dose for Arimidex while on a moderate test-e cycle is like .25-.5 mg ED-EOD. Similarly I've seen Aromasin listed between 12mg-25 mg ED. While Aromasin is more liver/lipid friendly, is Arimidex more effective, or are they equally effective as suicide inhibitors, correct me if I'm wrong.
    armidex is not a suicide inhibitor...and is the easiest on lipids,or safest to run longer term.....i used 1mg a day on my last cycle......oh and trogdor is gay
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    armidex is not a suicide inhibitor...and is the easiest on lipids,or safest to run longer term.....i used 1mg a day on my last cycle......oh and trogdor is gay
    1MG A DAY?..DID THAT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOUR GAINS,OR JOINTS?.. CORECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISNT SOME ESTROGEN NEEDED FOR MAXIMUM GAINES?... I WAS TOLD TO RUN IT .5 EOD.... I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF CONTRADICTION ON THIS... IS THERE ANY REASON YOU RAN IT SO HIGH?... FROM YOUR PICS YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING....JUST TRYING TO GET MY FACTS STRAIT...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i ran it at 0.25mg a day on my last cycle and it worked great. and i'm with trip trogdor is gay!
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

I bumped it up to 1mg from .5 ED.

9 days into cycle and my weight is up 4-5 lb's. This is on a maintenance to just below maintenance caloric intake. Diet is clean as ****, and I'm doing sufficient cardio, yet I still gained weight. Wat tha fack! Maybe it's just glycogen...
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I bumped it up to 1mg from .5 ED.

9 days into cycle and my weight is up 4-5 lb's. This is on a maintenance to just below maintenance caloric intake. Diet is clean as ****, and I'm doing sufficient cardio, yet I still gained weight. Wat tha fack! Maybe it's just glycogen...
    What's your cycle look like? I've been running test for the past month now and the scale keeps going up and up, and up...everyday, and it's obviously water. I try to rely on just diet to keep my water gain in check, but now it's just ridiculous. I started a-dex last week @ .25mg and the scale went up 4lbs. since yesterday, lol and with no change in my clean whole-grain carbed diet. I"m gonna try using .75mg and then gauge from there.

I'm thinking of throwing some masteron in to see if it'll help dry me out and make me more hard, but I figure the summers almost over (im on NE) and may as well wait til next year when I'm trying to trim up for summer. decisions, decisions...
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

I'm going to up the adex and lower the carbs even more. Yesterday I ate like 2700 calories, and I felt full as hell all day, this was like 5 meals every 3 hours. I just did 20 minutes of intense HIIT, and it was easy as hell, but my weight is up.
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    1MG A DAY?..DID THAT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOUR GAINS,OR JOINTS?.. CORECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISNT SOME ESTROGEN NEEDED FOR MAXIMUM GAINES?... I WAS TOLD TO RUN IT .5 EOD.... I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF CONTRADICTION ON THIS... IS THERE ANY REASON YOU RAN IT SO HIGH?... FROM YOUR PICS YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING....JUST TRYING TO GET MY FACTS STRAIT...
    no real sides to complain about...i ran it higher cause i was using finasteride and dutasteride.....1mg isnt gonna kill all your estro on a test cycle....armidex at the most can only block like 65% anyway...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

no real sides to complain about...i ran it higher cause i was using finasteride and dutasteride.....1mg isnt gonna kill all your estro on a test cycle....armidex at the most can only block like 65% anyway...
    How long did you run it at 1mg/day?
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    How long did you run it at 1mg/day?
    like 9 weeks.....some days was less,and i skipped(forgot a few days too)
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

like 9 weeks.....some days was less,and i skipped(forgot a few days too)
    How much did that affect your lipids?
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    How much did that affect your lipids?
    hdl was around 40 so not too bad...i took ryr most of the cycle.....i think it was 62 pre cycle
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT... IM THINKING BOUT RUNNING A PROP CYCLE IN LIKE 2 AND A HLF MONTHS... I WANNA STAY LEAN... PROB GONNA STACK WITH BOLD AND CLEAN UP WITH ANAVAR...MIGHT UP THE DOSE OF ARIMEDEX TO STAY LEAN AS POSSIBLE... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT... IM THINKING BOUT RUNNING A PROP CYCLE IN LIKE 2 AND A HLF MONTHS... I WANNA STAY LEAN... PROB GONNA STACK WITH BOLD AND CLEAN UP WITH ANAVAR...MIGHT UP THE DOSE OF ARIMEDEX TO STAY LEAN AS POSSIBLE... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
    That is EXACTLY what I'm in the middle of right now. Er, well I just started at least.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Supplement for Bulk but No Bloat
    By surf43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
  3. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
  4. No More Sugar (For You Bobo)
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:32 PM
  5. NFL Player Busted for Distributing AAS
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2003, 03:27 AM