No Bloat Protocol for Aromatizing AAS

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find the right dose for me. I'm not as low bodyfay as some of you, and I have a feeling this may warrant more AI use. For example the recommended dose for Arimidex while on a moderate test-e cycle is like .25-.5 mg ED-EOD. Similarly I've seen Aromasin listed between 12mg-25 mg ED. While Aromasin is more liver/lipid friendly, is Arimidex more effective, or are they equally effective as suicide inhibitors, correct me if I'm wrong.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to find the right dose for me. I'm not as low bodyfay as some of you, and I have a feeling this may warrant more AI use. For example the recommended dose for Arimidex while on a moderate test-e cycle is like .25-.5 mg ED-EOD. Similarly I've seen Aromasin listed between 12mg-25 mg ED. While Aromasin is more liver/lipid friendly, is Arimidex more effective, or are they equally effective as suicide inhibitors, correct me if I'm wrong.
armidex is not a suicide inhibitor...and is the easiest on lipids,or safest to run longer term.....i used 1mg a day on my last cycle......oh and trogdor is gay

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
armidex is not a suicide inhibitor...and is the easiest on lipids,or safest to run longer term.....i used 1mg a day on my last cycle......oh and trogdor is gay
1MG A DAY?..DID THAT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOUR GAINS,OR JOINTS?.. CORECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISNT SOME ESTROGEN NEEDED FOR MAXIMUM GAINES?... I WAS TOLD TO RUN IT .5 EOD.... I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF CONTRADICTION ON THIS... IS THERE ANY REASON YOU RAN IT SO HIGH?... FROM YOUR PICS YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING....JUST TRYING TO GET MY FACTS STRAIT...:think:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i ran it at 0.25mg a day on my last cycle and it worked great. and i'm with trip trogdor is gay!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I bumped it up to 1mg from .5 ED.

9 days into cycle and my weight is up 4-5 lb's. This is on a maintenance to just below maintenance caloric intake. Diet is clean as ****, and I'm doing sufficient cardio, yet I still gained weight. Wat tha fack! Maybe it's just glycogen...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I bumped it up to 1mg from .5 ED.

9 days into cycle and my weight is up 4-5 lb's. This is on a maintenance to just below maintenance caloric intake. Diet is clean as ****, and I'm doing sufficient cardio, yet I still gained weight. Wat tha fack! Maybe it's just glycogen...
What's your cycle look like? I've been running test for the past month now and the scale keeps going up and up, and up...everyday, and it's obviously water. I try to rely on just diet to keep my water gain in check, but now it's just ridiculous. I started a-dex last week @ .25mg and the scale went up 4lbs. since yesterday, lol and with no change in my clean whole-grain carbed diet. I"m gonna try using .75mg and then gauge from there.

I'm thinking of throwing some masteron in to see if it'll help dry me out and make me more hard, but I figure the summers almost over (im on NE) and may as well wait til next year when I'm trying to trim up for summer. decisions, decisions...:think:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to up the adex and lower the carbs even more. Yesterday I ate like 2700 calories, and I felt full as hell all day, this was like 5 meals every 3 hours. I just did 20 minutes of intense HIIT, and it was easy as hell, but my weight is up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1MG A DAY?..DID THAT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOUR GAINS,OR JOINTS?.. CORECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISNT SOME ESTROGEN NEEDED FOR MAXIMUM GAINES?... I WAS TOLD TO RUN IT .5 EOD.... I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF CONTRADICTION ON THIS... IS THERE ANY REASON YOU RAN IT SO HIGH?... FROM YOUR PICS YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING....JUST TRYING TO GET MY FACTS STRAIT...:think:
no real sides to complain about...i ran it higher cause i was using finasteride and dutasteride.....1mg isnt gonna kill all your estro on a test cycle....armidex at the most can only block like 65% anyway...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no real sides to complain about...i ran it higher cause i was using finasteride and dutasteride.....1mg isnt gonna kill all your estro on a test cycle....armidex at the most can only block like 65% anyway...
How long did you run it at 1mg/day?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much did that affect your lipids?
hdl was around 40 so not too bad...i took ryr most of the cycle.....i think it was 62 pre cycle

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT... IM THINKING BOUT RUNNING A PROP CYCLE IN LIKE 2 AND A HLF MONTHS... I WANNA STAY LEAN... PROB GONNA STACK WITH BOLD AND CLEAN UP WITH ANAVAR...MIGHT UP THE DOSE OF ARIMEDEX TO STAY LEAN AS POSSIBLE... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT... IM THINKING BOUT RUNNING A PROP CYCLE IN LIKE 2 AND A HLF MONTHS... I WANNA STAY LEAN... PROB GONNA STACK WITH BOLD AND CLEAN UP WITH ANAVAR...MIGHT UP THE DOSE OF ARIMEDEX TO STAY LEAN AS POSSIBLE... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
That is EXACTLY what I'm in the middle of right now. Er, well I just started at least.