Raising Test Levels

c hammer

Awards
Heres the deal I have very low test. Seen many dr.s They cant figure out whats wrong.They perscribed androgel but it turns out im allergic to it. I cant see an endo till Nov.Is it possible to raise my test with prohormones. My last cycle ended in feb pct thru march. Any ideas

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doctors cant find out why your testosterone levels are low?

did you tell them you ran a cycle of steroids?

what was post cycle therapy again? (substances?)

c hammer

Awards
YES THE DRS KNOW MY STEROID HISTORY BEEN BEEN ON AND OFF FOR 12YEARS my last cycle was phera,super,tren for 9wks ended in feb ran nolva,hyper,trib +Support sups ran til april.I cant get in to see an endo til nov feel like sh-t is there anything i can do my tt was 23 last test 3 days ago

c hammer

Awards
BTW my previous steroid history sustanon,test cyp ,test ent, d bol,deca,anadrol,equi,winnie and prohormones m1t,1ad,4AD, HALO, super,phera,trn,epi,prost

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is that m1t again...and total test was 23?!!! wow that is low. Id say the best thing to do at this point without the doctors involved is to use alot of SERMs for a month or two.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
first i'd make sure my nads came back to size to start makin test if not i'd run clomid step down/nolva with it and start HCG @500 IU/WK for 30 days and keep running the nolva for another 4 wks. after hcg imo., but others probably have a better idea.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first i'd make sure my nads came back to size to start makin test if not i'd run clomid step down/nolva with it and start HCG @500 IU/WK for 30 days and keep running the nolva for another 4 wks. after hcg imo., but others probably have a better idea.
that is pretty much what i would recommend. i assume you are suffering from testicular atrophy?

try 1000iu's of HCG a week for 3 weeks.
followed by 1 month of toremifene therapy

c hammer

Awards
ALRIGHT I HAVE ANOTHER ? Is it possible to start another cycle just to temperaily get my test up til say oct 1 month b4 i see an endo i would like to get my power back up to where it was and keep mz gf happy it you catch my drift

adil

Awards
i'm no expert, but surely a cycle will supress natural test levels, not raise them

c hammer

Awards
Since My Test Is So Suppressed Would It Hurt To Do A Mini Cycle Just To Mantain Strength Til I See An Endo I Have Plenty Of Supplies Wondering Best To Keep Strength Or Gain Strength

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since My Test Is So Suppressed Would It Hurt To Do A Mini Cycle Just To Mantain Strength Til I See An Endo I Have Plenty Of Supplies Wondering Best To Keep Strength Or Gain Strength
it depends on what type of cycle you run. do not run any progestational compounds like nandrolone, m1t, or trenbolone.

i have actually recommended to people in the past that have exhausted other options to run another cycle to re-supress their HPTA and try to "reboot" it again with pct. it works quite well, but i certainly wouldnt try it unless youve exhausted every other option.

try to get yourself back on track without it first.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well it depends how long youve been off ....time on/time off , but in all things here i would be concerned about bringing back the boys and your natty test ! another cycle will only suppress you further and delay your full recovery by introduceing more exogenous test !personaly i'd bite the bullet and go clean till your back to normal , then cosider another cycle.but id take the hcg for at least 3 wks then continue torem. treatment for four weeks then a few wks later have it checked again and see where your at.