What do you know about 19 nor tren?

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
I was taking the last of my finigenex supply which was about 1 week worth and I just got 19 nor tren to add in for the next 5 weeks, have any of you ever taken this product? Its supposed to be very similar to the first finigenex formula.
Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So, you're under the assumption that Pharmagenx altered the formula post-ban? BTW, what brand of this(finigenx clone) did you get?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So, you're under the assumption that Pharmagenx altered the formula post-ban? BTW, what brand of this(finigenx clone) did you get?
As far as i know, this has always been the same. At one time it came in both caps and a liquid suspension however.

To the OP, this should be a good compound and IMO one of the more underrated PS available. Make sure to take it with fatty meals for optimal results.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
As far as i know, this has always been the same. At one time it came in both caps and a liquid suspension however.

To the OP, this should be a good compound and IMO one of the more underrated PS available. Make sure to take it with fatty meals for optimal results.
I'm under that same impression, but shortly post-ban there were some rumors spread about it not being the same. I can vouch for it still being the same. I've always loved Finigenex and have used both the suspension and the liquid gels. I was just wondering about the brand, b/c there is a newer version by the UK company Fast Action Nutrapharma and I believe there's is only dosed at 10mg/60 capsules. I would probably only use Anabolic Formulation's version(Trenaplex), which is dosed at 90 caps/25mg's along with DHB.

Last edited:
Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Im taking the liquid form. Its almost out though and than I will be switching over to 19 nor tren.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Im taking the liquid form. Its almost out though and than I will be switching over to 19 nor tren.
I think that he's asking what is the brand of the 19 nor tren (finigenx clone) that you're using.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
It is manufactured by a company called Tri-City Chemicals.
The label just says 19 Nor-Tren " Trenbolone anabolic precurser" Serving size is 1 capsule- 19 Norandrosta-4.9 diene-3,17 dione 35mg

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
It is manufactured by a company called Tri-City Chemicals.
The label just says 19 Nor-Tren " Trenbolone anabolic precurser" Serving size is 1 capsule- 19 Norandrosta-4.9 diene-3,17 dione 35mg
Its a finigenx clone. Never heard of the company though. I doubt you'll find much user feedback on this one. Provided the label is accurate, it should be a good product.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
This product was pretty expensive, its 90 caps. 30 servings for $56, is that about average for this type of product? Or is there something better for the $$??