Keeping Gains..help

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
I am currently gathering information and wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to keep gains while not on cycle? This means after post cycle therapy. Tips as far as training and diet would be helpful.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is always a tricky subject. It depends on your cycle though. If you were bulking or cut. Most recommend upping your cals on PCT, using a serm and optionally AI at an inverse dose. There are other supplements to use to stimulate test production again like MassFX/Hyperdrol combo.

Other than that, keep your diet clean, and maybe up the saturated fats a bit.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
cycle

This would be a bulking cycle. Would you change everything back to the way you were doing it pre cycle....after PCT? Maybe eat a little more to maintain you new mass? anything else?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
creatine and beta-alanine together, and if you already added one to your PCT just add the other in.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This is always a tricky subject. It depends on your cycle though. If you were bulking or cut. Most recommend upping your cals on post cycle therapy, using a serm and optionally AI at an inverse dose. There are other supplements to use to stimulate test production again like MassFX/Hyperdrol combo.

Other than that, keep your diet clean, and maybe up the saturated fats a bit.
Good advise here! Bridge with MFX (or a nettle based supp of your choice) to increase free test and upreg SHBG, take test boosters, apply the inverse taper with your SERM/AI, creatine, and peptides! Also, keep training hard but give more recovery time OR change you training method if still training frequently. Diet will need to be modified accordingly based on new calorie demand.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Good advise here! Bridge with MFX (or a nettle based supp of your choice) to increase free test and upreg SHBG, take test boosters, apply the inverse taper with your SERM/AI, creatine, and peptides! Also, keep training hard but give more recovery time OR change you training method if still training frequently. Diet will need to be modified accordingly based on new calorie demand.
stupid a** ? but it's sunday and i always put me brain in a pickle jar behind the door on sunday so....what peptides do you reccomend? in your experience which have givin you the best results?