- 08-18-2007, 05:03 PM
- 08-18-2007, 05:13 PM
This is always a tricky subject. It depends on your cycle though. If you were bulking or cut. Most recommend upping your cals on PCT, using a serm and optionally AI at an inverse dose. There are other supplements to use to stimulate test production again like MassFX/Hyperdrol combo.
Other than that, keep your diet clean, and maybe up the saturated fats a bit.
- 08-18-2007, 08:56 PM
This would be a bulking cycle. Would you change everything back to the way you were doing it pre cycle....after PCT? Maybe eat a little more to maintain you new mass? anything else?
08-18-2007, 09:02 PM
creatine and beta-alanine together, and if you already added one to your PCT just add the other in.
08-19-2007, 12:37 AM
08-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By murk01 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:02 PM
- By ebash87 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-17-2010, 11:04 AM
- By nmb712 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:54 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:22 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:28 PM