Face Bloat STILL after 3 weeks of pct!

Eagleman003

Awards
I did a 1ad/4ad cycle with mild/low doseages and gained a good 8-10 pounds in 32 days. However, I am done with my PCT which was Nolva @ 40/40/20, 6-oxo @ 500mg/200mg/100mg, Activate @ 2 pills a day and 2 servings of Cycle Support by AI.

However, my face still looks bloated and people have been commenting continously on it which is bothering me. I did gain a slight bit of fat and bloat on cycle but it seemed to be just gained in my stomach and face! I just started doing cardio 3x a week for 20 min @ 60% intensity on a tredmil (fast walk after my workouts). If there any reason as to why my face would STILL be bloated after my PCT?

I have this crazy thought that from lifting heavy weight when I was on cycle my face would tense up between reps and the muscles in my face grew signifigantly! This might be crazy and totally impossible but I am obvisouly paranoid and this is what I think. I would appreciate any help that I can get ASAP cause I do not want my face to be bloated when I go back to college in 1 week. Thanks in advance.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Moon face is a result of excess cortisol. Get something like Lean Xtreme.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
putting on weight also means putting some weight on in the face. ive never heard that moon face is the result of excess cortisol before, but you may have simply gained to the point where your facial features have changed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a 1ad/4ad cycle with mild/low doseages and gained a good 8-10 pounds in 32 days. However, I am done with my post cycle therapy which was Nolva @ 40/40/20, 6-oxo @ 500mg/200mg/100mg, Activate @ 2 pills a day and 2 servings of Cycle Support by AI.

However, my face still looks bloated and people have been commenting continously on it which is bothering me. I did gain a slight bit of fat and bloat on cycle but it seemed to be just gained in my stomach and face! I just started doing cardio 3x a week for 20 min @ 60% intensity on a tredmil (fast walk after my workouts). If there any reason as to why my face would STILL be bloated after my PCT?

I have this crazy thought that from lifting heavy weight when I was on cycle my face would tense up between reps and the muscles in my face grew signifigantly! This might be crazy and totally impossible but I am obvisouly paranoid and this is what I think. I would appreciate any help that I can get ASAP cause I do not want my face to be bloated when I go back to college in 1 week. Thanks in advance.
lower your sodium intake,and it's prolly just increased water retention from estrogen........should have took something with the 4-ad to combat estro...it's not face muscle hypertropy..lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is face muscle hypertrophy bro......i got this too from smiling, laughing, and believe it or not kissing too much, you have to let your face go into a catabolic state. Come over and get on your knees i have the perfect transdermal ointment for that. lol haha, take in less salts/sodium and maybe dose a low dose AI, 6oxo?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tamox eventhough it blocks E at the receptor, it will actually INCREASE circulating estrogen. This is prolly what it is in conjunction w/ weight gain, coming off, etc...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is face muscle hypertrophy bro......i got this too from smiling, laughing, and believe it or not kissing too much, you have to let your face go into a catabolic state. Come over and get on your knees i have the perfect transdermal ointment for that. lol haha, take in less salts/sodium and maybe dose a low dose AI, 6oxo?
you sick,dirty puppy.........:rofl:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tamox eventhough it blocks E at the receptor, it will actually INCREASE circulating estrogen. This is prolly what it is in conjunction w/ weight gain, coming off, etc...
:clap2: :goodpost:

Eagleman003

Awards
ok so what should i do.. i just bought lean xtreme cause I was planing on doing a little cutting anyway.. hopefully this will help with teh face bloat.. do you really feel as though i should take 6-oxo as well? I mean, I took nolvadex AND a light dosage of 6-oxo for 3 weeks in my pct. Please help asap! Im going to start doing a little cardio as well do get this fat off my body and the lean xtyreme will help me not lose any msucle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it will go away between the lean extreme and the 6-oxo. its not a big deal dont worry about it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
it will go away between the lean extreme and the 6-oxo. its not a big deal dont worry about it
I know, you're pretty much freakin out over nuttin man. It comes with the game. Your #1 priority now is optimizing your natural HPTA and getting back to your normal self again. Just concentrate on super clean diet, and NOT overtraining. Doing too much cardio/aerobic activity will send your body into too much of a catabolic state when T blood levels are low and will inhibit future progress. One needs to first get his hormones back into gear and then can concentrate more on the next goal...wether that be cutting,bulking,etc...

It will go away on it's own, take a little more time to recover and then if still not satisfied you can begin to drop cals and do more aerobic training...that would be my advice:afro:

Eagleman003

Awards
ok guys thanks for the help.. I ran out to GNC and had to buy a 60cap bottle of 6-oxo casue the viatamin shoppe didnt have it. $46 booo! W/e.. i need it asap and the extra 15 dollars isnt a big deal...

Now what dosage should i use for the 6-oxo? Keep in mind i pratically just finished a 500/200/100. SHould i go 400mg for 15 days?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Now what dosage should i use for the 6-oxo? Keep in mind i pratically just finished a 500/200/100. SHould i go 400mg for 15 days?
If you think it's estrogen related water retention, I would dose it at 600mg until it's gone then taper off.

I would simply take 2 Lean Xtreme 3x/day.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try 200mgs a day....the last thing you want is an estrogen rebound.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try 200mgs a day....the last thing you want is an estrogen rebound.
ya 600mg is too much for what you want..........very good jomi...trip is proud

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Had The Same Problem And It Just Started To Come Down... I Just Grew A Beard... No One Ask Why Your Face Looks More Square.... They Just Ask Why The Fu*k You Quite Shaving....haha... Good Luck...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's why I suggested tapering.....

In any case, you should read about Cushing's Syndrome...something you should certainly know about if you cycle.
i actually did read up a bit on the subject because of another thread that popped up on this board. some 20 year old kid ran a cycle of m1t and today, 2 years later, his test,lh,fsh, and libido are in the gutter. hes got a nice massive cortisol level to show off as well. his doctor is testing him for cushings.

Eagleman003

Awards
i dont think i have cushings. My libido is fine and the fat on my face could explain why I have a 37-38 inch waist even though you can still see my abs. I just need to do some extra cardio i feel as lose some weight. I pcted like I should have with nolva so I dont seem how this could happen. Do you think I should drop my training volume and this could help with stress cortistol problems