New Prohormone by FastAction???

shreddedkid11

Awards
i noticed that fast action has come out with a new product called Trena. it has the same active ingredient as finigenx magnum by pharmagenx which is
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione. this prohormone has a conversion rate to trenbolone of 5% which is pretty good but Trena is dosed at 10 mg. im not sure but is it underdosed and how many milligrams per day of this product would you take to see good results. i have heard recommended dosages for finigenx magnum from 30 mg to 75 mg. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i noticed on discountanabolics.com that fast action has come out with a new product called Trena. it has the same active ingredient as finigenx magnum by pharmagenx which is
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione. this prohormone has a conversion rate to trenbolone of 5% which is pretty good but Trena is dosed at 10 mg. im not sure but is it underdosed and how many milligrams per day of this product would you take to see good results. i have heard recommended dosages for finigenx magnum from 30 mg to 75 mg. any help would be appreciated.
thanks
dont post sources on this board...

shreddedkid11

Awards
ight my bad could anyone else give help........
its like fuc**** pullin teeth to get some advice on here

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono: with an attitude like that your probably better off somewhere else.......have a nice day

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro, calm down!
if you don't like this board, go to DA, where you found the product and get help there! :smite:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think Shredded you mistook this board for BB.com. This is not the kind of board to just come running in like a kid off the street demanding that mommy or daddy serve you dinner now.

There are many people who can help you. I will start.

1. Read the rules and learn them well - Don't post sources

2. Think clearly and calmly during / while / after posting.

3. Relax and get to know people, it truly is a really kewl forum with many kewl well informed people.

With that said " Go to your room and think about what you've done young man!" :D

Much Love,

Neoborn.

P.s no I have not heard of this product.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, you're a tripp! haha!

all are valid points!

:thumbsup:

I think Shredded you mistook this board for BB.com. This is not the kind of board to just come running in like a kid off the street demanding that mommy or daddy serve you dinner now.

3. Relax and get to know people, it truly is a really kewl forum with many kewl well informed people.

With that said " Go to your room and think about what you've done young man!" :D

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Much Love,

Neoborn.

:rofl: ....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my bad trip... i'll edit it for ya - i'll give him 2 p's
lol

cool?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that fast action has come out with a new product called Trena. it has the same active ingredient as finigenx magnum by pharmagenx which is
thanks
This does not convert to trenbolone, but it is a pretty decent anabolic as is. Most users will see good results in the 50-75mg range.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
thanks
I think you need 5 caps a day but FA says only 1 ,strange...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
The only product they make that interests me is their PCT product. Its pretty much the same as AX's original PCT.