17 steroid mistakes
- 08-18-2007, 01:03 AM
17 steroid mistakes
1. Lack of General Steroid Education: What you don't know can hurt you! You need to know what certain types of steroids do, how to stack and cycle for max results with minimum risks, injection procedures (you CAN kill yourself if you don't do this correctly) etc. You need to know the dangers and how to take steroids safely.
2. Listening to the Wrong Advice: You cannot take anyone advice without researching yourself from a reliable source of information (like this site). Knowledge is Power. Therefore, one must read as much as possible, gather all available information, then ask as many questions as possible. Whatever you do, just don't take advice from the first guy that comes along.
3. Starting Steroid Use Too Young: This can cause numerous problems not only physically but mentally, since most 18-20year olds are not mature enough to handle the elevated test levels and ignore the media hype of "roid rage", and physically you can damage permanently growth plates and HPTA
4. Using Counterfeits: Counterfeit steroids are a bigger problem than you would believe, there are more counterfeit steroids in the market than you would think. These steroids offer no positive gains, and some give the side effects of real steroids. Taking counterfeit steroids is like injecting poison into your body, bad effects nothing positive.
5. Using Excessive Dosages: When taking steroids, the more you take is not always the best way to go. Taking excessive dosages has become a huge problem with steroids today. It isn't only dangerous, but studies have shown it to be ineffective. The body can only use a limited amount of the steroid so the extra is turned into estrogen by the body.
6. Staying On Steroids Too Long: In several cases, steroid users avoid warning signs telling them not to go on a cycle more than 8 to 12 weeks without an off period. If an off period is not taken, there is a higher chance for the negative effects of steroids to occur. If there is no off period the body does not have a chance to recover from the steroids, so more damage is done. This also is terrible for the kidneys and liver.
7. Eating Poorly: Many people ignore magazines and educators that explain eating as being an important asset to growing, but the truth is, eating healthy has a big effect on the body. When on steroids the user must consume between 4000 and 7000 calories a day, not meaning eat only fat foods. The diet must be high in calories and protein, but low in fat.
8. Training Incorrectly: When on steroids the training must be intense and difficult. Instead of the usual weight that suits you, you must do excess weight and strenuous work for the best gains. The workout should involve the maximum weight possible, and make progress each time.
9. Not Getting Regular Blood Tests: Steroids are very dangerous and can cause great problems. Blood tests should be done often and regularly. When steroids are first taken many tests become elevated but will return to normal with in a few weeks. During the off period tests should also be done to make sure the body is recovering properly. If there is a problem with the Blood test, consult a doctor that you can trust.
10. Using The Wrong Steroids: Many athletes will increase their chances of getting negative effects when they take the wrong steroids. The strongest steroids that build more muscle mass, have the most side effects. These drugs should be avoided if possible, unless there is a reason to have an unbelievable gain. But these drugs are very toxic and we would recommend not taking them.
11. Not Learning How To Hold On To Your Gains Without Steroids: Unless you learn how to do this you will never achieve true long term gains and run the risk of becoming a "non-stop user".
12. Improper Injection Procedures: This is so important that it CANNOT be skipped over, the risks of injecting without knowledge are massive, we personally know of a kid who nearly killed himself injecting steroids intravenously!
13. Lack Of Preparation and Planning: Not being fully prepared and having everything you need before you start your cycle. Not being sure you have time set aside to train correctly, prepare food, rest etc. Without careful planning and preparation you will achieve very little. Poor storage in the home, gym, or where-ever. Poor cycle stacking. Poor anti-estrogen choices.
14. Starting On Gear For the Wrong Reasons: Because your friends are doing them. Because you think everyone else in your gym is on. Thinking that if you use AAS you don't have to work as hard to gain quality muscle, not thinking about the consequences before you start, once you start you can never go back! Being willing to accept the risks associated. Don't bow to peer pressure, it's your health and your life.
15. Not Being Physically Ready to Start Steroids: Steroids are not magic, they are the icing on the cake and starting on them without first having a basic training foundation is dangerous.
16. Neglecting Personal Security: Not using secure and discreet online tactics when ordering. Not being security conscious when ordering or researching steroids online
(unencrypted email communications, unsecured websites, not cleaning your online "footprints", not thinking that the authorities won't go after the "little guy" as well). Talking loosely about your steroid use.
17. Sacrificing Overall Health: It's not just about pure muscle gains, don't forget cardio vascular health, flexibility, internal organs, muscles, ligaments, testicles, mental health (steroid obsession - don't let steroids affect your life and relationships) etc. Thinking that because your "big" and ripped, that you're actually functionally strong. Focusing only on "showbiz" muscles and not on supporting, under-lying ones.The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 08-18-2007, 02:39 AM
- 08-18-2007, 02:51 AM
08-18-2007, 08:35 AM
08-18-2007, 05:02 PM
08-19-2007, 05:43 PM
08-20-2007, 07:23 PM
08-20-2007, 08:02 PM
08-20-2007, 09:54 PM
08-20-2007, 11:09 PM
08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
12-27-2007, 03:57 PM
sticky material, i think newbs underestimate that the only thing between big manly muscles and growing a damn vagina and tits is their natural testosterone production, and that is not something to play with without research or serious knowledge.
12-27-2007, 05:22 PM
12-27-2007, 10:43 PM
sticky for n00bie goodness please.
PLEASE BOLD #'s 12 and 16 - proper injection technique and personal security. Also put a link to how to properly inject and some personal security types please!!!
12-27-2007, 11:38 PM
this is a very good thread. noobs aren't the only ones who should be cognizant of these points. even more so, the dumb ignoramuses who flame steroids for being the "root of all evil", and who accuse all steroid-users of being phony suicidal drug addicts, should read this thread and understand that steroids can be "USED" safely and responsibly and that not all users of steroids are abusers....
12-29-2007, 07:28 PM
12-29-2007, 08:02 PM
I would also add to that list, only training while "on" and neglecting PCT, mean to no PCT.
12-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By shaun1988 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:58 AM
- By JCunningham in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:29 PM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-08-2006, 06:09 AM
- By davisville64 in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:17 PM