liquid Clen?

tholly

Awards
I hope I didnt make a mistake I just ordered liquid clen from a research site. It says it is HCL 120mcgs per ml and there is thirty ml. Does this sound legit. And not to sound like a newb but I know your supposed to start small and up it then taper it down but how often should you up the dosage. Thanks in Advance for helping my uninformed self.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
anybody got any help here?
You should be ok..just start with with 1/3 ml (40mcg) and increase the dosage every 3 days till you reach 100-120mcg a day..if the sides are no problem..stay at 100-120mcg for three weeks and cycle off..

it ll look like this: 1/3ml=40mcg ..3 days later 1/2ml=60mcg 2 or 3 days later 2/3 ml=90 end of the week 1ml or a bit less=100-120mcg

Hope this helps:cheers:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks at most unless using Benadyl or Ketotifen.

Start low and see how you feel. I have attempted but get too shaky and sweaty even at 25mcg/day. I would need to start during a vacation as the stimulating effects do not go well with my job.

I would dose as follows:
Days 1-2 25mcg
Days 3-4 50mcg
Days 5-6 75mcg
Days 7-14 120mcg

You can taper down but I have any information on why it is beneficial.

Increase only if you feel okay. Drink plenty of water.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
2-3 weeks at most unless using Benadyl or Ketotifen.

Start low and see how you feel. I have attempted but get too shaky and sweaty even at 25mcg/day. I would need to start during a vacation as the stimulating effects do not go well with my job.

I would dose as follows:
Days 1-2 25mcg
Days 3-4 50mcg
Days 5-6 75mcg
Days 7-14 120mcg

You can taper down but I have any information on why it is beneficial.

Increase only if you feel okay. Drink plenty of water.
Great info Jonny..I think he has a ml dropper with the liquid..25/50/75 will be difficult to measure..30/60/90 would be easier to dose I think:afro:

Did you have trouble with 25mcg? wow..you will not be needing much of it I guess..It sucks if you have a job where there is no room for this experiment with your body:sad:

Good luck with it in during your vacation.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
..I think he has a ml dropper with the liquid..25/50/75 will be difficult to measure..30/60/90 would be easier to dose I think:afro: .
Excellent point.

Yeah bro, 25mcg makes me feel all "coked" up.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Excellent point.

Yeah bro, 25mcg makes me feel all "coked" up.
I never tried clen yet..in 8 weeks I will..Have you tried DCP and Sesathin ?..this stack has great and many positive reviews..and you do not need to plan its use till vacation:D..and for the belly fat "leftover"..lipoderm ultra with rasberry ketones is the way to go..also lots of positive reviews..

maybe this helps:hammer:

Last edited:
Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I like the 1 week on 1 week off protocol with clen although results and tolerance very with everone

with me i see weight drop like crazy the first week and then drop off significantly the second week

I do somethin like
40/60/80/100/120/120/120
off
80/100/120/120/120/120/120
off
80/100/120/120/140/140 ect...

but try it out and see what works best for you and be careful this stuff is no joke

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6