Upcoming Epi cycle

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So I am excited about my upcoming epi cycle. it will be my first run of epi and also my first log on AM. Heres the rundown:
week 1:20mg
week 2:30mg
week 3:30mg
week 4:30 or 40 mg

Pct
Week 1:tamox 40/powerfull/retain
week 2: tamox 30/powerfull/retain
week 3: tamox 20/powerfull/retain
week 4: tamox 10/powerfull/retain

hoping to put on 10-15 pounds and leaning out a little, I also was thinking about using trenadol throughout but think i might just stick to epi to see how i respond to it alone. Diet will be in check as usually lean proteins, complex carbs, and good ole healthy fats.I am hoping for between 3500- 4500 cals a day. My stats as of now is 185 5'9 bf% around 10-14.
tell me what you think about this cycle:head:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
what are your support supps during the cycle? Also I believe Trisorbagen by AX is going to be available very soon, so you might want to consider adding it. Have you used Trenadrol before, if you have then it may be alright to add it at a lower dose at first and see how it goes. Do what you feel comfortable with though. Best of luck.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. I personally think you could use a higher dosage but thats debatable and since its your first time with it that should work fine. Any cycle support while on?

You could add a natty test booster too. But not necessary imo.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is a test booster.

Definitely bump the dose up. Do 30mg/day throughout if you don't want to buy another bottle.
Your right, I stand corrected. From product description:

Increase Natural Testosterone Production By 53% **

And I have used powerfull before! :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What is trisorbagen and what are the benafits(can't spell), cycle support would be hawthorn, milk thistle,red yeast ric. i might actually want to up my dose to 40mg after week one but just want to gain as much as possible.how does this sound thanks again for ideas:thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is trisorbagen and what are the benafits(can't spell), cycle support would be hawthorn, milk thistle,red yeast ric. i might actually want to up my dose to 40mg after week one but just want to gain as much as possible.how does this sound thanks again for ideas:thumbsup:
I guess its a new supp coming out by AX that helps absorption of methylated orals.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think you would take it easy on the milk thistle and use NAC / SAMe as far as what I'm getting from Dr.D but I may be mistaken, double check with the others.

I highly recommend cycle support ( not that I have used it ) because it comes highly recommended by many many users.

I would get your bloodwork done as well just to know what you are truly starting from, even though you may "feel" fine. Safety is good, you only get one liver, good news though MT can regenerate it :D

Plus Toremifine is supposed to be less harsh and will bring you back up to speed quicker if I was going to use a SERM choose the best, why not?

Much Love,

Neoborn

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
check out the Anabolic Xtreme forum here, they have a FAQ for it at the top of the page. It'll definitely help you out by requiring a lower dose and/or enhance the effects of the compound, maybe both.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think you would take it easy on the milk thistle and use NAC / SAMe as far as what I'm getting from Dr.D but I may be mistaken, double check with the others.

I highly recommend cycle support ( not that I have used it ) because it comes highly recommended by many many users.

I would get your bloodwork done as well just to know what you are truly starting from, even though you may "feel" fine. Safety is good, you only get one liver, good news though MT can regenerate it :D

Plus Toremifine is supposed to be less harsh and will bring you back up to speed quicker if I was going to use a SERM choose the best, why not?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Would like to use toremifine but i don't think i can get my hands on it

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well i will be able to get some toremifene citrate, but have never used it is 160/120/60/30 a correct dosage

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Looks good bro. I personally think you could use a higher dosage but thats debatable and since its your first time with it that should work fine. Any cycle support while on?

You could add a natty test booster too. But not necessary imo.
I totally agree that you should think about upping your dosage. I am in my 3rd week of my epi cycle and am running it at 50mg. My cycle was planned to run at 40, 40, 50, 50, 50. I am running cycle support along with supercissus and the normal supps (protein, bcaas, fish oil). My pct for now looks like 6oxo, nolva, creatine, and mass fx. Idk if you were using this cycle to bulk or cut, but I'm trying to add as much mass as possible so I'm eating around 4,000 cal per day w/ about 350-400g protein. I have noticed a very slight increase in fat, but nothing like I would if I were eating this much without the support of the supps and strict workout regimen. I am also taking rpm and anabolic pump. Stack is working out beautifully....think about bumping up the mg's.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree that you should think about upping your dosage.
Why do you think that? What do you base that on?

Well i will be able to get some toremifene citrate, but have never used it is 160/120/60/30 a correct dosage
Search is your friend!

Search > Advanced Search > Enter subject "torimefene" > change drop down menu to "Subject only " or "Titles only"

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Why do you think that? What do you base that on?

Search is your friend!

Search > Advanced Search > Enter subject "torimefene" > change drop down menu to "Subject only " or "Titles only"
That is based on extensive research before I started taking the product along with opinions from users that have taken the product. The results with me have been good so far so I would say that most of all I base that on my very own opinion and experience.

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
That is based on extensive research before I started taking the product along with opinions from users that have taken the product. The results with me have been good so far so I would say that most of all I base that on my very own opinion and experience.
Just curious, exactly what are your gains so far?(weight, stronger, etc...)I am about tio run havoc and furazadrol and am wondering about dosage. Sorry for thread jacking.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So is this extensive research of users that have done alot of PH / PS / AAS before or users that have not? Where did you do this research? I find this interesting because we may both be making assumptions here. He says it's his first run of Epi but not whether it is the first PH etc he has done, so this would definitely be something to take into account.

From what I have read on these boards I would say the sweet spot is 40mg but have seen users go as high as 60mg. The only recommended change I would say is to listen to your body and go with:

Week1: 20mg | Week2: 30mg | Week3: 40mg | Week4: 40mg or 50mg if you feel you need to.

This would be something I would weigh when you get there and see how your gains / how you feel etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
So is this extensive research of users that have done alot of PH / PS / anabolic steroids before or users that have not? Where did you do this research? I find this interesting because we may both be making assumptions here. He says it's his first run of Epi but not whether it is the first PH etc he has done, so this would definitely be something to take into account.

From what I have read on these boards I would say the sweet spot is 40mg but have seen users go as high as 60mg. The only recommended change I would say is to listen to your body and go with:

Week1: 20mg | Week2: 30mg | Week3: 40mg | Week4: 40mg or 50mg if you feel you need to.

This would be something I would weigh when you get there and see how your gains / how you feel etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn.
Definately can't argue with you on the basis that this could be his first run. IBE says itself that the dosage should be increased in the beginning week if possible. I haven't been on the scale in about 2 wks....I'm going by what I see in the mirror for right now.....I'm almost at the mid point so I will be taking new measurements along with my weight this wk. I have absolutely shattered every single leg lift that I perform in terms of both reps and weight. I have a bad back so I unfortunately I am reduced to using the plate loaded squat machine. A couple of wks ago I was pleased to get 5 reps with 550 pounds. I just left the gym and on my fourth exercise (machine squats) and 4th set I got 760 8 times. No supplement is going to give you miracles, but if he eats hard, eats clean, and lifts his ass off I'm sure he'll be just as pleased as I am.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Just curious, exactly what are your gains so far?(weight, stronger, etc...)I am about tio run havoc and furazadrol and am wondering about dosage. Sorry for thread jacking.
Give me a couple days and I'll give you some good info. I keep logs of every weight I lift and how many times. Like I said in the previous post, I am about to take new measurements and check where my weight is. I'm not sure if you're running for a bulk or cut, but I'm trying my hardest to mass up. I'll repost some info in a couple of days when I get those new measurements.