PH (phera-plex) newbie needs input

Mrcreek2002

Awards
Ok here goes my first post and request for help.

I came to know of you all from researching prohormones after the ALRI was mentioned on ESPN.

I have been working out for the past 2 years with natural supplements. i.e. Protein, Creatine, MG Developement (NO2, xv2..)

36 years old, 5' 11", 175 pounds and about 10-11% in BF. In better shape now that I was in my mid 20's

I would like to gain 10 lbs and stay ripped. Not so into the smooth/bulky look.

I actively train, currently for a half marathon, and ran my first triathalon this summer.

After doing some research, and I may have been premature..but maybe not, I chose to move forward with phera-plex.

I know that I am going to go solo for a 4 week cycle but would like to know what to take for PCT, doses etc.

What should I expect? Again I would like to have a hard dry look so if I need to combine any supplement with PP please let me know and let me know what mg amounts etc.

As I see it I will run PP

wk1 - 10mg
wk2- 20mg
wk3- 20mg
wk4- 30mg

PCT ?, how many weeks and at what dosage?

Thank you for your help all.

D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
PP is a wet compound so for the hard dry look it mis probably not the best choice. Try epi or superdrol good dry gains

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest the epi for your first cycle. Mild compared to superdrol from what I hear...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about what is mild and what isn't. You don't take a supplement based upon its side effects.
So your sayin that someone should start off with something that is relatively well known to cause gyno vs something that is not? He has no idea how his body will react therefor why risk it. There is always time to try superdrol. Why not just do M1T for a first oral cycle then...

AND superdrol has been known to cause shin pumps which I doubt a runner would like. (Making a lot of assumptions here obviously).

You and your go all out or dont do it at all attitude, pfft. :lol:

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
My advice would be to hold off on the Phera for now and get some "epi". I've had great success with "epi" ph's. The endurance on them is great. I am also a runner and i actually ran a marathon while on havoc and gained 7 lbs too. Trust me it was definitely all lean. I've tried havoc, epidrol and now epithin-e and i would strongly reccomend the epithin-e or the epidrol. Just make sure you are taking a grip load of cissus to combat the joint soreness/dryness from the estrogen suppression. From my experience Phera will absolutely kill your endurance for running and it feels like bad chest congestion. Try the epi and cissus and you won't be dissapointed.

Mrcreek2002

Awards
Much appreciated!

My advice would be to hold off on the Phera for now and get some "epi". I've had great success with "epi" ph's. The endurance on them is great. I am also a runner and i actually ran a marathon while on havoc and gained 7 lbs too. Trust me it was definitely all lean. I've tried havoc, epidrol and now epithin-e and i would strongly reccomend the epithin-e or the epidrol. Just make sure you are taking a grip load of cissus to combat the joint soreness/dryness from the estrogen suppression. From my experience Phera will absolutely kill your endurance for running and it feels like bad chest congestion. Try the epi and cissus and you won't be dissapointed.
thx for the advice. great to get some feedback from someone that has relative information to my current workout regimen.
definitely not looking to rob peter to pay paul. Still looking to train for competitition and that includes biking, runnin and swimming.

Thx

D