PH (phera-plex) newbie needs input

1. Registered User
    Answers

PH (phera-plex) newbie needs input

Ok here goes my first post and request for help.

I came to know of you all from researching prohormones after the ALRI was mentioned on ESPN.

I have been working out for the past 2 years with natural supplements. i.e. Protein, Creatine, MG Developement (NO2, xv2..)

36 years old, 5' 11", 175 pounds and about 10-11% in BF. In better shape now that I was in my mid 20's

I would like to gain 10 lbs and stay ripped. Not so into the smooth/bulky look.

I actively train, currently for a half marathon, and ran my first triathalon this summer.

After doing some research, and I may have been premature..but maybe not, I chose to move forward with phera-plex.

I know that I am going to go solo for a 4 week cycle but would like to know what to take for PCT, doses etc.

What should I expect? Again I would like to have a hard dry look so if I need to combine any supplement with PP please let me know and let me know what mg amounts etc.

As I see it I will run PP

wk1 - 10mg
    wk2- 20mg
    wk3- 20mg
    wk4- 30mg

PCT ?, how many weeks and at what dosage?

Thank you for your help all.

D

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

PP is a wet compound so for the hard dry look it mis probably not the best choice. Try epi or superdrol good dry gains
  3. Banned
    Answers

I would suggest the epi for your first cycle. Mild compared to superdrol from what I hear...
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

to AM btw!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

thx Travis. Killer T shirt btw
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

this should help

No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

and maybe this too, in case you want to go with something other than pheraplex

Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Don't worry about what is mild and what isn't. You don't take a supplement based upon its side effects.
    So your sayin that someone should start off with something that is relatively well known to cause gyno vs something that is not? He has no idea how his body will react therefor why risk it. There is always time to try superdrol. Why not just do M1T for a first oral cycle then...

AND superdrol has been known to cause shin pumps which I doubt a runner would like. (Making a lot of assumptions here obviously).

You and your go all out or dont do it at all attitude, pfft.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My advice would be to hold off on the Phera for now and get some "epi". I've had great success with "epi" ph's. The endurance on them is great. I am also a runner and i actually ran a marathon while on havoc and gained 7 lbs too. Trust me it was definitely all lean. I've tried havoc, epidrol and now epithin-e and i would strongly reccomend the epithin-e or the epidrol. Just make sure you are taking a grip load of cissus to combat the joint soreness/dryness from the estrogen suppression. From my experience Phera will absolutely kill your endurance for running and it feels like bad chest congestion. Try the epi and cissus and you won't be dissapointed.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Or get the xpn androxtreme d now at nutraplanet.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...oxtreme-d.html

Its the same active as in 3-ad/11-oxo so great for a lean hard bulk, anti cortisol, low shutdown and methyl free....
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    My advice would be to hold off on the Phera for now and get some "epi". I've had great success with "epi" ph's. The endurance on them is great. I am also a runner and i actually ran a marathon while on havoc and gained 7 lbs too. Trust me it was definitely all lean. I've tried havoc, epidrol and now epithin-e and i would strongly reccomend the epithin-e or the epidrol. Just make sure you are taking a grip load of cissus to combat the joint soreness/dryness from the estrogen suppression. From my experience Phera will absolutely kill your endurance for running and it feels like bad chest congestion. Try the epi and cissus and you won't be dissapointed.
    thx for the advice. great to get some feedback from someone that has relative information to my current workout regimen.
    definitely not looking to rob peter to pay paul. Still looking to train for competitition and that includes biking, runnin and swimming.

Thx

D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. newbie needs input
    By dune84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
  2. Slight GYNO on Phera-Plex cycle NEED HELP!
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 01:45 AM
  3. Phera-Plex/PHs and cold/sickness/immune system
    By meowmeow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 10:25 AM
  4. ANY INPUT ON PHERA-PLEX
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 02:16 PM
  5. ph newbie needs advice