new cycle... thoughts?

  1. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0

    new cycle... thoughts?


    going to run 6 weeker.

    1-ad , methyl-plex and megazol bridged cycle.

    week 1: mp 10mg/mzol 200mg
    week 2: mp 20mg/mzol 300mg
    week 3: mp 20mg/1 ad 200mg
    week 4: mp 10mg/1 ad 400mg
    week 5: 1 ad 600mg/mzol 200mg
    week 6: 1 ad 600mg/mzol 300mg

    thoughts?? post cycle therapy all lined up, standard stuff. standard cycle support as well. (milk thistle, hawthorn, saw palmetto, etc..)

  2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dunk826 View Post
    going to run 6 weeker.

    1-ad , methyl-plex and megazol bridged cycle.

    week 1: mp 10mg/mzol 200mg
    week 2: mp 20mg/mzol 300mg
    week 3: mp 20mg/1 ad 200mg
    week 4: mp 10mg/1 ad 400mg
    week 5: 1 ad 600mg/mzol 200mg
    week 6: 1 ad 600mg/mzol 300mg

    thoughts?? post cycle therapy all lined up, standard stuff. standard cycle support as well. (milk thistle, hawthorn, saw palmetto, etc..)
    what form of 1-ad are we talking...oral or transdermal?

    personally i would run it as follows...there is no benefit of tapering off a compound

    week 1: methyl plex 10mg/1-ad 300mg
    week 2: methylplex 20mg/1-ad 400mg
    week 3: mp 20mg/ 1-ad 400mg
    week 4: mp 30mg/1-ad 400mg/megazol 200mg
    week 5 1-ad 600mg/megazol 200mg
    week 6: 1-ad 600mg/ mzol 300

    thats what i would do!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    thanks dog. i appreciate the feedback. im going to try that out. I'll keep you posted if you want.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    oral 1-ad. sorry. oh yeah and i'm 6' 225 lbs. 17% bf, gonna get that down in a few months when im further along my knee rehab.
  5. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    i really wish 1-ad was still around.......it was good stuff!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Registered User
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dunk826 View Post
    oral 1-ad. sorry. oh yeah and i'm 6' 225 lbs. 17% bf, gonna get that down in a few months when im further along my knee rehab.
    forgive me newbness but your oral 1-ad im guessing is the original good form? compared to the crap 1-ad sold today
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    what form of 1-ad are we talking...oral or transdermal?

    personally i would run it as follows...there is no benefit of tapering off a compound

    week 1: methyl plex 10mg/1-ad 300mg
    week 2: methylplex 20mg/1-ad 400mg
    week 3: mp 20mg/ 1-ad 400mg
    week 4: mp 30mg/1-ad 400mg/megazol 200mg
    week 5 1-ad 600mg/megazol 200mg
    week 6: 1-ad 600mg/ mzol 300

    thats what i would do!
    great minds think alike.
  8. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    oh yes. it is definitely the good stuff, ergo. i'm a noob yes, but i do have a couple successful cycles under my belt. (meaning i did the research, had proper pct, and avoided serious sides and shutdown...mostly thanks to the many great postings on AM)
  9. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    haha, you're funny man. but probably so..ive been reading on this forum more than a year, just joined though.
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    i'm glad my knowledge could be of service to you
    you service everyone, and you love it cuz you get help meeting your protien requirements for the day.
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    repped ya dunk
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Registered User
    dunk826's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    thanks broseph. im going to log this cycle, probably will start the write up after this week. i dont want to type it every night. just so you can see the fruits of your wonderous intelligence
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Cycle - Any thoughts?
    By live4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:27 PM
  2. New Cycle, Thoughts?
    By TFlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 04:31 PM
  3. New Cycle- any thoughts?
    By patriot37 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 12:46 AM
  4. new cycle..thoughts?
    By dunk826 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. Thoughts on this new cycle?
    By Lionheart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in