Epistane pulse cycle questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

helioseb

Awards
I have spent a good 3 months now reading up on anabolic steroids and was gonna wait until i turned 21, but after reading about pulsing the minimal long term sides I think that I'll try one of those now, and if i am happy with the results stick with it instead of the "real" deal. I am a boxer and i'm looking to gain strength/mass and recomp a little. Been training for 6 years.

I will be doing an epistane cycle soon (first cycle) and this is what i was thinking:

week 1-8:
ON DAYS (m/w/sat): Epistane 30mg (20mg 1hr pre and 10mg post) and DHEA pre w/o.

OFF DAYS: Some test booster like Tribulus and DHEA (dose?).

Training: madcow 5x5 linear(on days) and 3 days of boxing and 1 rest day with maybe some light cardio in the morning (off).

Questions:

1) Is my cycle too long?

2) Do you think 30 mg Epi is enough for a 220 lbs, 6'3 guy with 16% bf?

3) How much DHEA do i need?

4) Which Test booster do you prefer? Maybe stack 2?

5) Do you think i will be needing post cycle therapy after this? If so, what? Preferably something that i can get otc prescription free.

6) Would i need liver protection?

7) I am guessing i wont be needing an AI, but if you think I should, which one?

8) Do you think i should add something else to the stack? Was thinking about adding Dbol at 25-35mg/day

9) About recompositioning; should i eat more or less than maintenance? I know you cant build muscle without cal surplus clean, but what about when using this?

10) Do I need some joint lubrication? if so, what?

Thats all I can think of right now, but I'm sure i will come up with more questions as we go along. Also if you have anything else you would want to add or change, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

//Helio

FLSUCIO

Awards
hummmmmmm well, as for your dosing scheme, i think m/w/sat is good, just a bit of a stretch, i have always ran mine every other day,,,,,as for 30mgs , not a bad dose keeping it conservative on your first run isnt a bad idea ;)
im not a fan of you running it before you turn 21..... you still have A LOT!! of potential before you delve into the AAS side of the house...... now, another Q i have is are you training up for a fight? if so, you arent picking a good time to recomp and use the epistane.. just my opinion from being in the competition side of the house also.....
as for the test boosters, its not going to do you any good ... use that on your PCT.
just my 2 cents ;)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
epi pulse

Yeah, 8 wk is a bit long for your 1st cycle. I would go with 4-5. Also, not to bust your balls, but you seem to still have a lot of questions, which leads me to believe that maybe you still need to research a bit more. The search function on this site answered all of my questions and more about my 1st epistane pulse cycle, which is still in the making. Also, even pulsing epistane can still shut you down, so IMHO you should definately have a serm on hand for pct. You can also post questions about pulse cycles in the pulse thread "hoe to pulse orals" Good Luck

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If your not 21, your not supposed to be posting in this area.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

8 weeks is not long for a pulse cycle

helioseb

Awards
hummmmmmm well, as for your dosing scheme, i think m/w/sat is good, just a bit of a stretch, i have always ran mine every other day,,,,,as for 30mgs , not a bad dose keeping it conservative on your first run isnt a bad idea ;)
im not a fan of you running it before you turn 21..... you still have A LOT!! of potential before you delve into the anabolic steroids side of the house...... now, another Q i have is are you training up for a fight? if so, you arent picking a good time to recomp and use the epistane.. just my opinion from being in the competition side of the house also.....
as for the test boosters, its not going to do you any good ... use that on your post cycle therapy.
just my 2 cents ;)
no, im not training for a fight right now, im just improving my physique this year, wont be fighting for real until next winter

I am fully aware that i have alot to gain naturally but i would just want to speed things up. As long as I regain my endogenous producion afterwards I really dont care about the other side effects. And according to every log ive read they've all gotten it back. Dr.D even increased his after pulsing in periods from 16-19 with Dbol. Epi is from what i gather not even close to dbol when it comes. to shutdown so i dont see the big problem with it.

helioseb

Awards
Yeah, 8 wk is a bit long for your 1st cycle. I would go with 4-5. Also, not to bust your balls, but you seem to still have a lot of questions, which leads me to believe that maybe you still need to research a bit more. The search function on this site answered all of my questions and more about my 1st epistane pulse cycle, which is still in the making. Also, even pulsing epistane can still shut you down, so IMHO you should definately have a serm on hand for post cycle therapy. You can also post questions about pulse cycles in the pulse thread "hoe to pulse orals" Good Luck
well, thats why I am asking the stuff here, maybe you could answer whatever questions you can instead of telling me to search? kinda annoying to read thru all those 40 pages in the how to pulse thread.
Also whats true for someone else might not be true for me so i think its best to ask for me.
But thanks for taking the time to reply to my thread.

If anyone could actually answer some of my questions i would be happy

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first time doing a PH? If so you should read through the pulse thread, seriously, there is good information in there to be had!

1. Generally a pulse will be 10/20/30/40 upping dose each week until 40mgs - 40mg seems to be the sweet spot though if you are a heavy PH or anabolic steroids user then you would most likely go higher - why go with heavy doses if you can get everything with smaller doses?

2. 8 weeks is fine on a pulse.

3. Get bloodwork done just in case.

4. Pulse 3x week all doses before 6pm if possible

5. Anti cort / HyperdrolX2 on days off ( start 2caps HDX2 ramping up to 4 )

6. You can take NAC or SAMe for off day liver support, start Milk Thistle post cycle

7. Don't know about DHEA

8. If you want to bulk up your clean protein / carbs either way just up them.

9. Joint Lube - I would, why not? Bulk Cissus from NP

10. AI - I would choose Formestane & Penetrate from NP just because I have used it and it's f'n bootiful!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
helioseb, if you're under 21 you are NOT supposed to be posting in the steroid forum. That's against board policy, please take a look at the rules in the Stickies section.

You sound like you know what you're doing man but just be careful,IMO 21 is still a little too young to be considering hormones...

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.