Big bag of goodies!

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
well I finally managed to obtain a reliable source for injectables and decided to put in a large order so I don't have to mess with ordering for quite a wile, so here's the shopping list...

1 x 40ml DECA-DURABOLIN 200mg/ml by Stealth Labs
1 x 40ml TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250 mg/ml by Stealth Labs
1 x 25 tabs Winstrol (STROMBAFORT) 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
1 x 100 tabs DANABOL 50 MG by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
1 x 40 tabs PROVIMED 50 mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals

I also have half a bottle of SD left, and a full bottle of epi...

I'm all up for suggestions on additional goodies for later cycles and a good first cycle stack... probably just test E from what everyone is saying in all the other threads, but would anyone suggest jump starting with SD or epi?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of running test e and kickstarting with sdrol or dbol and running the epi the last 4 wks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not to be nit picking but do you really want to announce that to the world? I know a lot of people do but I would not announce that I was making an order as a safety precaution.

you do have the makings of a nice 16 week cycle there. That is a lot of orals though, enough for a couple of cycles. that is in comparison to the moderate dose 16 weeks of test/deca. Just a thought.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I figure the only way they're going to get is if it is seized through customs and they decide to try and bust me for it... from what I've heard they usually just confinscate it and send you a notice. The fact that its stealth packs and pills that will be sent in seperate packages there should be no problem with it getting here safely. And I'm not about to give out my personal information on the net anyhow.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of running test e and kickstarting with sdrol or dbol and running the epi the last 4 wks
i did dbol/test/epi and i say forget the epi....use the deca if this is a bulk and the winstrol if this is a cut and ur already at low bodyfat

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
So did havoc not do much of anything for you?... I was thinking it would be nice twords the end for a little added mass and a big help in gyno reduction/prevention.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
So did havoc not do much of anything for you?... I was thinking it would be nice twords the end for a little added mass and a big help in gyno reduction/prevention.
its great for gyno but for me, it didnt give me any strength gains and only 2lbs. of weight gain

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I really like the sound of that stack piston... ever run something like that before... I also forgot to mention that I have about 18grams of Test prop wating to be converted and 2 carts of Fina(however much you get out of that in grams)

I'm going to start lite with my first cycle and stick with test E w/ a SD kick off and maybe the provion and epi on the end for estrogen/gyno control.

1-8 Test E 500mg ew split
1-3 SD 20mg ed
5-8 provion 100mg ed
5-8 epi 30-40mg ed .....how does that look

PST
Torm
retain
alpha drive or hyperdrol If I haven't decided to use it before hand
nettle root
rebound xt

whats good for libido after a cycle, would definitly like to add an enhancer of such after a long suppressive cycle such as this?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really like the sound of that stack piston... ever run something like that before... I also forgot to mention that I have about 18grams of Test prop wating to be converted and 2 carts of Fina(however much you get out of that in grams)

I'm going to start lite with my first cycle and stick with test E w/ a superdrol kick off and maybe the provion and epi on the end for estrogen/gyno control.

1-3 SD 20mg ed
5-8 provion 100mg ed

PST
Torm
retain
nettle root
rebound xt

whats good for libido after a cycle, would definitly like to add an enhancer of such after a long suppressive cycle such as this?
Why only an 8 week cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm going to start lite with my first cycle and stick with test E w/ a superdrol kick off and maybe the provion and epi on the end for estrogen/gyno control.

1-3 SD 20mg ed
5-8 provion 100mg ed

PST
Torm
retain
nettle root
rebound xt

I think you should start with the dbol, unless you really like superdrol. I would inject at least 10weeks. I didnt even see the test E kick in until about week 5.

If you are looking for libido in PCT then Rebound XT is your worst enemy, trust me.