Mayhem

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone has heard/used this product.
It's at a pretty good price - not sure if I should add this to my ever-growing stash
Any info would be greatly appreciated

BCS Mayhem

Mayhem is a very strong pro-hormone that can be used in several different ways. Mayhem can be used for gaining strength and size if coupled with a high caloric intake. If a lower calorie diet is used, Mayhem can also be used by powerlifters or strength athletes looking for maximal strength gains without adding too much muscle size. Training and diet determine the difference between using this product solely for strength gains versus strength and size gains. Due to its structure, Mayhem is considered a "wet" compound so mild water retention and bloating is possible.

Mayhem Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
M1,4-ADD(17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol) 40 mg

Mayhem Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning and 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before workout. On non-workout days take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Do not exceed 3 capsules daily.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a PH to D-Bol with ~15% conversion rate.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Matt, I know a guy who ran it and loved it. Not sure if I can post a link to his log or not.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm... I've found a few logs, but sifting through all that BS garbage at BB is to much of a hassle

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm... I've found a few logs, but sifting through all that BS garbage at BB is to much of a hassle
This one was at DA, well he may have done it there too. I hear u though lol.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
some of cmy customers hav tried it to great sucess

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder how much your body can convert at one time .I know enzymes convert it to D-BOL,and I hear guy are taking 200-240mgs they must split it up to like 3 or 4 doses right?? Is it hard on the liver at 200mgs?? seems like it would be.