First Tren/Test Prop cycle... What should I expect?

BoneCrusher70

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going on my second cycle here in about two weeks and obviously my first experience with Tren. Here are my Stats and the cycle:

6'4" 210lbs
Body Fat 14%

Tren Weeks 1-10: 100mg/EOD
Test Prop Weeks 1-10: 300mg/wk
Arimidex weeks 1-15: .5g daily
HCG: start at week 12
Clomid: start at week 12

I know this isn't the most potent cycle but still pretty new to this and want quality muscle more than anything.

I was wondering what people on Tren can expect to experience as far as gains and side effects. I've heards a lot of things but all seem to be different. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
is it tren acetate or enanthate? Tren kicks ass but the sides can be gnarly sometimes

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you will like it just research it so you can see what you need in case the sides start getting bad ex cabergolin or hair support supps

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm going on my second cycle here in about two weeks and obviously my first experience with Tren. Here are my Stats and the cycle:

6'4" 210lbs
Body Fat 14%

Tren Weeks 1-10: 100mg/EOD
Test Prop Weeks 1-10: 300mg/wk
Arimidex weeks 1-15: .5g daily
HCG: start at week 12
Clomid: start at week 12

I know this isn't the most potent cycle but still pretty new to this and want quality muscle more than anything.

I was wondering what people on Tren can expect to experience as far as gains and side effects. I've heards a lot of things but all seem to be different. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
This sounds like your standard cattle pellet conversion cycle....is that right?

BoneCrusher70

Awards
To be completely honest with you, I'm not sure exactly what that is... I've heard that a lot of people run HCG through out their cycle with Tren for it really shuts them down. With me running Test Prop @ 150mg x2 week will I need that HCG with my cycle? Also, would it even be necessary to run A-Dex through out my cycle due to these not being aromatizing agents? I'm getting some Nolva for sure... Thanks for the reply

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
To be completely honest with you, I'm not sure exactly what that is... I've heard that a lot of people run HCG through out their cycle with Tren for it really shuts them down. With me running Test Prop @ 150mg x2 week will I need that HCG with my cycle? Also, would it even be necessary to run A-Dex through out my cycle due to these not being aromatizing agents? I'm getting some Nolva for sure... Thanks for the reply
I personally don't use adex until needed ,same for nolv,I'll get into the cycle til my nipps start tp hurt,then nolv for 10 days and adex the rest of the cycle after that and your good to go,a little estrogen makes for better gains,follow that and you'll be fine,too much adex and you wipe your estrogen completely and thats bad news...I would do the T.Prop at least every other day...preferably every day,same for the tren,better blood levcels and less sides...2x a week and your blood levels are like a roller coaster,not good for gains...If you only want to pin 2x week get Sustanon or test E,Cyp.etc...and tren enanthate...otherwise get ready to pin at LEAST eod....

BoneCrusher70

Awards
Thanks for the help, I will definitely pin Tren EOD and Test Prop EOD when I don't pin Tren. I like your advice on estrogen, I've read a lot about that as well. What do you think about HCG During my cycle.... Is the Prop enough to avoid that? What are some of your favorite cycles for cutting and gaining mass?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like someone needs more research....

pin the tren and test together in the same syringe. if you want to go with 50mg tren 50mg prop ED or 100mg tren 100mg prop EOD....you should have more test than tren for libido reasons. 100mg tren ace EOD is a good starting point. I second the need for cabergoline on hand in case prolactin gets out of control. Hair supps would be nice too.

BoneCrusher70

Awards
piston,

I first want to start off by saying thank you for your opinions and information, I will do some reading and figure out what I should do. As far as needing more research, of course I do! That's why I go on this site and ask people with actual hands on experience with this stuff about how I should impliment certain things to make sure I'm doing this right. We've all had to start somewhere... But thanks for your help, it is appreciated. What do you think about running HCG throughout my cycle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
sounds like someone needs more research....

pin the tren and test together in the same syringe. if you want to go with 50mg tren 50mg prop ED or 100mg tren 100mg prop EOD....you should have more test than tren for libido reasons. 100mg tren ace EOD is a good starting point. I second the need for cabergoline on hand in case prolactin gets out of control. Hair supps would be nice too.
yesss this is what i did..50mg tren with 100mg test prop ED

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well thanks for understanding, we all had to start somewhere correct but i was just trying to say to slow down before you actually start the cycle. Get the info first, which i see you are doing so thats good. HCG.....it wouldnt hurt honestly and 10 weeks of short ester you will be shutdown, HCG will only help you recover faster but it is not necessary imo, up to you really.

BoneCrusher70

Awards
You guys are great, thanks for all the help. I'll do some more reading and get back to all of you. I'm going to be starting this cycle at the end of September, I'll make sure to have some pics and workout logs on to show my progess.