PCT and age/natural test levels

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So heres something i've wondered a bit, and haven't seen any good info on. So lets say relatively normal test range is from 250-1300 ng/dl. Take 2 guys - a 21 year old with test at 1200, and a 39 year old at 225. They both weight the same, about same bodyfat, etc. They both do a cycle of superdrol 30mg a day for 4 weeks, or to full raisin nuts, full suppression of endogenous test.

Do they both need the same levels of PCT?

Does the younger guy need a more aggressive one because his natural test is so much higher that to return to that level requires a hard kick versus in the older guy requiring less because you only have to force his body to get up to the 225 level?

Or is it the reverse, the older guy needs more PCT as his body is getting less and less efficient at producing testosterone so he needs more help to get started, while the younger guy only needs a little help to begin with and his natural creation will catch up faster?

I dunno the answer, but its somethign i've been wondering about. Any thoughts?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would assume the younger guy will more than likely need a less aggressive PCT because his body will have the ability to recover more quickly/easily.