halovar/igf-1lr3 opinions

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have decided for my new cycle to look a bit like this what im looking for is lean gains
1-4halovar 50mg ed
3-6 igf-1lr3 40mcg ed (fat loss purposes and hunger)
perhaps anavar 20mg ed

support supps include bcaa and eaa bulk powder, multi vitamin milk thistle, NAC, cycle support through out the while cycle and pct

Your thoughts

my stats
6'1"
9% bf perhaps less than that

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf-1 should only be looked at to create new muscle cells.....this should be the reason you are using igf....you can get "a pump" from a 10 dollar bottle of aakg,and fatloss from broncaid.....im not even gonna coment on the hunger part???wtf??

on a happier note i liked halodrol very much(i upped the dose tho)support supps look good

what do you mean anavar 20mg a day....from day 1??

not bashing...just tryin to help you out bro.............trip

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok so i have decided for my new cycle to look a bit like this what im looking for is lean gains
1-4halovar 50mg ed
3-6 igf-1lr3 40mcg ed (fat loss purposes and hunger)
perhaps anavar 20mg ed

support supps include bcaa and eaa bulk powder, multi vitamin milk thistle, NAC, cycle support through out the while cycle and post cycle therapy

Your thoughts

my stats
6'1"
9% bf perhaps less than that
igf-1 is not a good choice for fat loss and hunger...i would go with something else for hunger and maybe t3 for fat loss

if you run anavar...40mg is pretty much the minimum

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well i know what igf-1lr3 does with the muscle cells and such i hear i was pretty much just saying the hunger and fatloss is just a plus i probably have 920mcg left in the 1ml bottle i had of the stuff cause i starting usuing it but had to stop because i ran outta slin pins (my dumbass fault) but yea im still gonna go ahead and use the igf-1 if i run out i know where to get some more. as far as the anavar goes i only got 80 10mg pills left so i figured id use them maybe i can do 40mg for 20 days but that just might be a waste and shut me downa nd thats kinda what i want to avoid so i think ill scratch the anavar

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well using 20mg var with the halovar might be a good idea. Yes it is not an optimal dose but if you arent going to get more and want to get rid of it stack it with the halovar and some creatine. Hopefully that 20mg will work synergetically with the halodrol and show more gains then 20mg would solo.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well using 20mg var with the halovar might be a good idea. Yes it is not an optimal dose but if you arent going to get more and want to get rid of it stack it with the halovar and some creatine. Hopefully that 20mg will work synergetically with the halodrol and show more gains then 20mg would solo.
agreed......def run the anavar with the halodrol 20mg a day would be perfect with the halo at 50mg

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok i also have creatine and ive read in many logs that it can increase the possibilty of more gains, im just looking to get a solid 15 outta this im gonna train hard for a month before i jump on this cycle cause ive been outta commision dor about 3 weeks and i need to get that natural 24/7 pump back before i start and i wanna be as anabolic as possible and gain as much naturally in the month as i can cause i recently ost all that weight and i got my diet back up to 3000-4000 cals a day so i should be seeing some increase in my weight ill keep you updated
later