Winny-effects on the liver?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much less toxic on the liver would injecting winny be as apposed to drinking/chewing tabs.

thanks.

size

Awards
  • Established
I could not tell you a % but it will be less. However, after doing numerous winny injections, ie ed, i would much rather take it orally. Winny injections can be rather uncomfortable to say the least.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dude.... milk thistle = happy liver :D
ManBeast

eaglewrestler27

Awards
This is what i found at Anabolic Paradise:

Actually the only benefit I find from injecting winny is site injections, and not for growth, but its hardening of the muscle.
Biceps especially, eod injections of 25mgs in each head, keeps the rock hard, along with that extra pump everyone loves.

1st you will get more in blood with injects.2nd it takes time for the crystals to desolve,so you will have a longer half life with injects.3rd less stress on liver.Now does that sound good?Well,let me change all that for you.WINNY INJECTS HURT LIKE A BITCH!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about if you get raw stanozolol powder, make your own? :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
There you go Pete, Homebrewing Rules..:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, I feel that with products out like the painless Dazed solution, you could easily make it without worry of painful darting..

Stay tuned, I might be on to something.. ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude.... milk thistle = happy liver :D
ManBeast
Wish it was that easy bro. I'd rather not risk fucking with my liver anymore. Thats the main reasons why i stopped using orals and cut my cycles down in the first place.

Milk Thistle and ALA will def be used.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i guess injecting it is! If it hurts too bad, i'll cut it w/ some oil.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will dazed solution or something of the sort even work w/ raw stanozolol powder??

Oh well, prop/winny, gonna have a fun time injecting myself with this one. Luckily only 4 weeks!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the structural (c17-AA) alteration, the tablets will also place a higher level of stress on the liver than the injectable (which avoids the "first pass"). During longer or higher dosed cycles, liver values should therefore be watched closely through regular blood work. Although less common, the possibility of liver damage cannot be excluded with the injectable however. While it does not enter the body through the liver, it is still broken down by it, providing a lower (but more continuous) level of stress. Such stress would of course be amplified when adding other c17-AA oral compounds to a cycle of Winny. When using such combinations, cautious users would make every effort to limit the length of the cycle (preferably 6 to 8 weeks).

size

Awards
  • Established
Jonblaze...........you can get winny suspended in oil. the injections are much less painful mainly b/c water based injections suck. This would then make winny injs. much nicer.
If doing it I would go with 100mg eod or 50mg ed but ed injs. suck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11