Help w/ cut

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
What do you think about epi+winadrol w/ solid diet and workout for a cut? By the way, I'm also going to be adding caffenine and some Bronkaid for my breathing problems :] Any input? Any other suggestions appreciated.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about epi+winadrol w/ solid diet and workout for a cut? By the way, I'm also going to be adding caffenine and some Bronkaid for my breathing problems :] Any input? Any other suggestions appreciated.
I think it sounds great. Been thinking about it myself! :thumbsup:

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Thanks man.....anyone else got any advice or rec's? I'm runnin the epi w/ anabolic pump and rpm for a bulk right now. I'm eatin about 4500 cals a day w/ 400g protein. It's workin out beautifully but I've gotta get this cut stack pieced together so I can run it after pct and clean period.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
yo superd... I see somethin about x dream on ur sig there.....did you take it? if so what did you think? I just ordered some for me a my buddy to split. We work crazy 13 hr shifts that rotate between days and mids so I'm lookin for anything to help put me to sleep when my body can't get used to the change.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sounds like it would work fine with some joint care supps along with. Im megadosing cissus, and fish oil and also taking schiff move free which has:
Glucosamine 1500 mg
Chondroitin 200 mg
MSM 1500 mg
i have only had slight joint issues when i first started the cycle but now its all good. Should be a good cutter!

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
sounds like it would work fine with some joint care supps along with. Im megadosing cissus, and fish oil and also taking schiff move free which has:
Glucosamine 1500 mg
Chondroitin 200 mg
MSM 1500 mg
i have only had slight joint issues when i first started the cycle but now its all good. Should be a good cutter!
Thanks for the input bro. I'm taking supercissus right now along w/ some liver support supps. I'm kinda new to all this. I've been lifting seriously for about 7 months and even though I have done a ton of research, I never feel like I can learn enough. What do you mean when you say that you're megadosing cissus? What brand do you support and how much are you taking?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No prob. Ive been taking Nutraplanets bulk cissus 5% that i cap myself. I use the larger capsules and now ive been taking 8 caps a day. which i think is about 7grams, i dunno and it really doesnt matter what the exact dose is to me as long as it is working.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
yo superd... I see somethin about x dream on ur sig there.....did you take it? if so what did you think? I just ordered some for me a my buddy to split. We work crazy 13 hr shifts that rotate between days and mids so I'm lookin for anything to help put me to sleep when my body can't get used to the change.
I love it!!!!!!!!!!

IF 2 dont work for ya dont be affraid to take 3.